The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bugger,bugger,didn’t realise new thread,so sorry Bugger again.before I read all posts had to put this here,this figure which is in the National Gallery in London,has been put forward to be the fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square let’s hope it’s wins.😻

855026-BB-AD72-45-D5-8898-CDB9442-B72-FE.jpg

---
Phew I’ve caught up now,oooh so sorry I missed the fred,it’s soo lovely seeing pics of furbabes.😻❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh bugger,bugger,didn’t realise new thread,so sorry Bugger again.before I read all posts had to put this here,this figure which is in the National Gallery in London,has been put forward to be the fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square let’s hope it’s wins.😻

View attachment 2795592
---
Phew I’ve caught up now,oooh so sorry I missed the fred,it’s soo lovely seeing pics of furbabes.😻❤
I received information about this beautiful statue.I’ve copied friends info.

The Glasgow-based artist Ruth Ewan wants to unveil a sculpture of a cat on the Fourth Plinth (Believe in Discontent), evoking the early 20th-century Suffragist activists who were portrayed as cats in the media.
---
Sorry if I’m being a bore 🥴😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2795592
---
Omg how do we vote?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I received information about this beautiful statue.I’ve copied friends info.

The Glasgow-based artist Ruth Ewan wants to unveil a sculpture of a cat on the Fourth Plinth (Believe in Discontent), evoking the early 20th-century Suffragist activists who were portrayed as cats in the media.
---
Sorry if I’m being a bore 🥴😻
Don't be silly, Dolly! It's a beautiful work of art celebrating cats and women. I love it.
Vote here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've voted. I'm originally from London but live in Portugal. So glad I could vote. I love cats, black ones have my heart. I feed 4 strays daily. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Every time I attempt to get my yoga mat out, my naughty handrear starts chewing it to pieces 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Every time I attempt to get my yoga mat out, my naughty handrear starts chewing it to pieces 🤣
Oh she claws at it! The black one goes on top of the orange one cos of the floor etc….shes moved it!

• Haha
Or is being fed by neighbours 🤣
I have considered this and he wears a ‘do not feed’ collar; I’m not sure if he would go into someone else’s house but if he found food left out for him (or hedgehogs) he would definitely eat it. If ever he doesn’t come in when called I wander along the path to a patch of woodland and he’s always there, lying in wait for rodents. Baby birds will be on the menu soon too.

• Heart