The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How precious, jealous of anyone who manages to together their little fur babies into clothes 🤣
I can get away with a lot more than I do with my other cat thanks to raising him! 🤣 He gets excited when he sees a jumper, purrs and shoves his head straight into it 🥹 I took him on a road trip to see the Christmas lights in that jumper and he was so excited! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_3439.jpeg

These are my babies - Percy (tuxedo) and Tinx (black). I could show you a million photos of them and talk about them all day 🖤🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyones cat tell the difference between brands of treat human foods? I was cooking a piece of fish from m&s for me and some from Tesco for Lily. She sniffed them both and snatched and ate the M&S version , she wouldn’t touch tescos! Same with quite a lot of other foods, she is a little snob!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyones cat tell the difference between brands of treat human foods? I was cooking a piece of fish from m&s for me and some from Tesco for Lily. She sniffed them both and snatched and ate the M&S version , she wouldn’t touch tescos! Same with quite a lot of other foods, she is a little snob!
This reminds me of the cat on Tiktok that kept sampling different cups of water and always went for the Evian 🤣

• Haha
My black cat was a food snob too, if I gave him some chicken or fish off my plate he would smell it for ages like I had poisoned it! He refused the cheaper products, I would get him fish fingers sometimes and it's like he knew they were own brand. Your cat is beautiful though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love watching my cat sniff human food 😂😂 She always comes running whenever I make food and at first I was like nooo, not for you! But I realised she just wants to be included and rarely ever wants to eat what I have. The only exception is butter, she is mad for butter. I let her have the tiniest amount as I know it's bad for them but she loses her mind when she hears the Lurpak lid 🤣

ETA - just Googled if butter is okay for cats and it really isn't so she's going to have to go without even the tiniest blob I would give 😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My old cat ate wasabi cheese once. He was bugging me for a bit so I put it near his nose and he ate it. 🤷‍♀️
He was a bit old and lost at that stage, we'd find him kicking the bin lid sometimes.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
My old cat ate wasabi cheese once. He was bugging me for a bit so I put it near his nose and he ate it. 🤷‍♀️
He was a bit old and lost at that stage, we'd find him kicking the bin lid sometimes.
My little boy loves lettuce and fresh baby spinach. I got some rocket at thr weekend which was quite peppery so I assumed he'd be put off but he loved it 🤣

I use mine to test fish I'm unsure about eating, a couple of times when ive got sushi with raw and kept it for a couple of days I see if they will eat it, if not it goes in the bin, very useful !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
my girl doesn't really like human food but my boy would eat anything 😂 he loves cheese, tomatoes and eggs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just shared beef burger with my boy. He was sleeping near me and woke up with a cute noise… like this (not my video)
---

• Heart
omg my little Pico ran off with a wasabi pea once! The outcome was not pleasant the next day 💩🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
My black cat was a food snob too, if I gave him some chicken or fish off my plate he would smell it for ages like I had poisoned it! He refused the cheaper products, I would get him fish fingers sometimes and it's like he knew they were own brand. Your cat is beautiful though!
Thankyou. She is tiny in real life but a real alpha cat! She is from a home with 25 cats - she chose to leave and move in with me and now loves being an only child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_2544.jpeg
She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!

• Heart
  • Wow
View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
My mum's cats were obsessed with raw chicken, if you were chopping it they were right there. They got the odd bit and they survived a long time.