The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the boss of both of us Dolly. She's very much a cat who wants fuss on her terms and wants it within a nanosecond, otherwise she strops off 😂 She hates any other human and just about tolerates us
Jane thats THEM.🥰oh god I’ve gone through hell with my darlings ..RIP my babies.🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jane thats THEM.🥰oh god I’ve gone through hell with my darlings ..RIP my babies.🙏❤
Sending you my love Dolly 💜💜
Her brother is an attention addict and won't leave his Dad alone, neither of us can use the bathroom in peace. I don't know how we'd be without them 💖🐱💖💙🐱💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going through some old photos, found one of my sweet Pooh Bear holding onto my foot. Funny boy he was, always had to have a paw on me. I miss him so much, I don't think I'll ever have another like him.
1719273012544.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My neighbours cat has gone missing and she moves today! Been missing since Tuesday, she was gonna be kept in from Tuesday. Her sister is at home crying for her. It’s not like her at all, she is always hanging about! We’ve been out and about looking, asking her sister where molly is, poor Millie has been crying for her. We fear the worst tbh especially in this heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My neighbours cat has gone missing and she moves today! Been missing since Tuesday, she was gonna be kept in from Tuesday. Her sister is at home crying for her. It’s not like her at all, she is always hanging about! We’ve been out and about looking, asking her sister where molly is, poor Millie has been crying for her. We fear the worst tbh especially in this heat.
I bet she is fine but sensed a change, ie the move, and got nervous. Cats are very sensitive as we all know. Hoping she is found soo. ❤

• Heart
We are hoping she will turn up now my neighbour has gone, and we can catch her n she will come n get her. It’s just heartbreaking, her other cat is missin her.

• Heart
  • Sad
We are hoping she will turn up now my neighbour has gone, and we can catch her n she will come n get her. It’s just heartbreaking, her other cat is missin her.
This sounds terrible, as obviously I feel awful for her owners, but I almost feel worse for the other cat. She must be so confused and heartbroken and not understanding anything ❤ keeping everything crossed she turns up soon (probably completely ignorant of how worried everyone has been 😅)

• Sad
This sounds terrible, as obviously I feel awful for her owners, but I almost feel worse for the other cat. She must be so confused and heartbroken and not understanding anything ❤ keeping everything crossed she turns up soon (probably completely ignorant of how worried everyone has been 😅)
That’s what we said, like a little trick!
but In the last hour in the village chat a cat matching her description has been found by the main road. I’ve forwarded it to my neighbour who has contacted the psco who reported it. No reply as yet.
Hoping it’s not her but will have an answer.
Missing cats I don’t know live in my head rent free so a cat I’ve known since she was a kitten is breaking my heart.❤

• Sad
If it gives you any hope, there was a cat missing for 6 weeks in my area and he’s just been located and reunited! I know 6 weeks is a long time especially if your neighbour is moving but fingers crossed they are located too and everyone has a happy ending

• Heart
Well it isn’t good news about my neighbours cat.
Was found deceased, over the other side of the main road(where we didn’t think she went) she was curled up in a front garden, sounds like she wasn’t hit by a car, so was obviously unwell.
My poor neighbour is regretting moving now.
Im so upset I’ve known her since she was a kitten, her poor sister.
This morning was awful putti my washing out, as they both used to trott over to me for a fuss .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well it isn’t good news about my neighbours cat.
Was found deceased, over the other side of the main road(where we didn’t think she went) she was curled up in a front garden, sounds like she wasn’t hit by a car, so was obviously unwell.
My poor neighbour is regretting moving now.
Im so upset I’ve known her since she was a kitten, her poor sister.
This morning was awful putti my washing out, as they both used to trott over to me for a fuss .
Omg how awful 😭 I guess the only positive is that they found her and arent left wondering, if cats know they are unwell and about to pass away they often hide themselves away so as to not lure predators to their loved ones . Thoughts are with then and her little cat sibling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so heart broken, me n another neighbour have had a good cry together, and given our girls a big hug and lecture!
They were tuxedo cats, could only tell them apart bt their faces, millie has a little white spot on her nose and molly had no spot.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6