The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cat sleeps on my pillow most nights, right in the middle where I want to put my head :ROFLMAO: has never ever done it to Mr Pillows.

Mine likes to 'accidentally' walk across my legs from time to time.

He mostly sleeps by my waist so I don't know who is protecting who.

Mind, a previous cat was like a furry thermometer. I could tell how cold the bedroom was by where she slept on the bed. Down by my feet - warm. Up by my shoulder - cold. Trying to get underneath the duvet - very cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In typical cat fashion, I have one of those beds that hangs over a radiator, neither cat has ever used it so I decided I might as well take jt to rhe charity shop with a few other things I'm getting rid of. I took it down and put it on the floor, as soon as I did my cat sat on it and fell asleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pico using his long suffering brother Darwin as a sunlounger 🤣

1711400399763.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In typical cat fashion, I have one of those beds that hangs over a radiator, neither cat has ever used it so I decided I might as well take jt to rhe charity shop with a few other things I'm getting rid of. I took it down and put it on the floor, as soon as I did my cat sat on it and fell asleep 🤣
Hahaha I got a free one it was untouched for a week before Nala discovered it! She loves it now! But if u had bought her a new one she wouldn’t of gone near it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s SO soft! 🥹 I wish he loved a cuddle on the sofa as much as Pico does cos he’s the cosiest boy 🥹

View attachment 2837721
Looks like he's wearing bloomers!
He's absolutely gorgeous and does look pettably soft.
It's funny, my Pooh Bear has to constantly touch me if he's nearby and it's really annoying when I'm trying to do things. Right now he's holding my foot for some reason. Never had such a needy cat before.
1711443940755.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like he's wearing bloomers!
He's absolutely gorgeous and does look pettably soft.
It's funny, my Pooh Bear has to constantly touch me if he's nearby and it's really annoying when I'm trying to do things. Right now he's holding my foot for some reason. Never had such a needy cat before.
View attachment 2837737
Love his pantaloons 🫢

omg Pooh Bear looks so majestic, what a beauty! He has such a handsome face 😍 I know what you mean about them being clingy, I can’t do anything without Pico joining me 🤣 I love how our fluffy boys are just letting it all hang out in these pics 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Love his pantaloons 🫢

omg Pooh Bear looks so majestic, what a beauty! He has such a handsome face 😍 I know what you mean about them being clingy, I can’t do anything without Pico joining me 🤣 I love how our fluffy boys are just letting it all hang out in these pics 🤣
My husband's cat Thor wanted to join in as well.
1711464979344.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15