The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my old cats turned up with a bud of marijuana stuck to his fur. No idea where it came from!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So after fostering this little lady for 18 months and a few half hearted rehoming attempts I have to admit she's here to stay.

She was the smallest of the litter so she was nicknamed Eeany Meany and its kind of stuck but i think i need a proper name for vets etc but im stumped for ideas?
View attachment 2790915
i love the bossy paw 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
One of my old cats turned up with a bud of marijuana stuck to his fur. No idea where it came from!
Spunds like the start of a hilarious crime documentary 🤣 "the woman claimed the cats had brought it in.."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my ‘ever so poorly’ cat who I wrote about a few weeks back. This is him on top of my kitchen cupboards, right next to the ceiling, flinging stuff off, covered in dust 🙈 clearly feeling better. 😂
what a beautiful wide boyish head 😍😍😍

• Heart
This is my ‘ever so poorly’ cat who I wrote about a few weeks back. This is him on top of my kitchen cupboards, right next to the ceiling, flinging stuff off, covered in dust 🙈 clearly feeling better. 😂
Ahhh he is SO beautiful! He has stunning features 🥹 So glad he’s doing well! He looks so cheeky 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh he is SO beautiful! He has stunning features 🥹 So glad he’s doing well! He looks so cheeky 🤣
Head full of mash potato, not a lot going on upstairs 😂 but you’re right, he kinda cute 🥰

Thanks for all your help while he was poorly @aidil, he’s proper turned a corner and so much brighter. Such a relief. Tiger sends you a big fluffy headbutt 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have two cats. Almost a year old noe, sibling rescues.
Currently indoor cats but the big is desperate to get out but we haven’t cat proofed the garden and we live in a cul de sac that we have since discovered has quite a mean big Tom living here so a bit scared to let them out.
Would like to buy them a cat tower and struggling to find one that looks good and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Budget don’t huge either. If it has a litter tray covered underneath that might be good as could then go in the space where the tray is.
Any recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have two cats. Almost a year old noe, sibling rescues.
Currently indoor cats but the big is desperate to get out but we haven’t cat proofed the garden and we live in a cul de sac that we have since discovered has quite a mean big Tom living here so a bit scared to let them out.
Would like to buy them a cat tower and struggling to find one that looks good and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Budget don’t huge either. If it has a litter tray covered underneath that might be good as could then go in the space where the tray is.
Any recommendations?
Have you tried taking them out in the garden on leads at first? My parents did that with theirs for a few months to get them used to it and eventually let them out alone, now they basically don't leave the garden even though they easily could. A way to discourage other cats from coming into or too near your garden is apparently putting used cat litter near the fence as the scent should be off-putting to others (never tried it so can't be sure though)

My husband has gone out, within 10 minutes of him leaving his cat brought me a toy mouse.
Happens every time although it's usually a stick with a toy fish on it.
1709548798262.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My cat has been for his boosters this morning and unsurprisingly he’s a bit too heavy! He doesn’t get over fed at home but he gorges on mice 🙄

• Haha
I’m dreading baby bird season! Not had any gifts for a while….just looking out the window n on my butterfly plant there are 4 blue tits….and I just hope Nala isn’t about!

• Heart
  • Sad