The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everything goes to plan I will be bringing my new fur baby home on the 1st April!! I cannot wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So cute! Those stripes 😍 can't wait to hear about her little personality

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just love seeing everyone's cat pictures, they make me so happy.

I have recently retired, so now that I have time, I am now going to start at the beginning of thread #1 I will no longer be a lurker!

Looking forward to a lovely weekend getting to "know" them all.

Not sure how to post my cat picture. I'm not at all technical, but will ask my grandson to help next time he's over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These are my two rescues as kittens. Day after we got them, 5 years ago now. Brothers (as far as we know) but they couldn’t be more different in personality

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just love seeing everyone's cat pictures, they make me so happy.

I have recently retired, so now that I have time, I am now going to start at the beginning of thread #1 I will no longer be a lurker!

Looking forward to a lovely weekend getting to "know" them all.

Not sure how to post my cat picture. I'm not at all technical, but will ask my grandson to help next time he's over.
if it helps you at all, I’ve attached a screen shot showing you how

so where you write your message you will see attach file. You can then search your phone for your fav picture of your fur baby and press upload

we can wait to see him/her!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little runty handrear Pico as a kitten (I’ll spare you the pics from when I got him at 3 weeks old - he was a state!)

1708782529774.jpeg

And here he is enjoying his first Christmas as a pampered young gentleman 🥹

1708782750244.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if it helps you at all, I’ve attached a screen shot showing you how

so where you write your message you will see attach file. You can then search your phone for your fav picture of your fur baby and press upload

we can wait to see him/her!!
Thank you so much for sending this ❤ - Sadly I don't have a Smart phone, only an ancient Laptop.

• Heart
Reactions: 4