The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
Cats have very good sense of what is okay to eat, I have mentioned it before, I don't give it to mine but I'm fine if they do do it.

Those little outstretched hands are just 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cats have very good sense of what is okay to eat, I have mentioned it before, I don't give it to mine but I'm fine if they do do it.

Those little outstretched hands are just 🥰🥰🥰
She eats wild birds🙈 she must of smelt the chicken in the bin! She’s there as soon as I leave the table with the plates.! It’s like she’s never fed.
She looks like a Egyptian sypnx statue lol

• Haha
View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
she is sooooo cute 🥹🥹🥹

my little one has eaten a little bit of raw chicken before, i think it's ok!

Reactions: 4
image.jpg
I got this for free from a local page…didnt think she’d use it but she loves it!
she now has 4 beds in the lounge 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2785324I got this for free from a local page…didnt think she’d use it but she loves it!
she now has 4 beds in the lounge 🙈🤣
My cat used this once and then never again 😂 I was so happy that she was finally using a designated bed instead of a random chair in the house but nope, use once only

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My cat used this once and then never again 😂 I was so happy that she was finally using a designated bed instead of a random chair in the house but nope, use once only
It was there for a few days before she went on it, her normal lounge bed is a beanbag or a blanket on the back of the sofa lol plus a bed she hasn’t touched in ages lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So after fostering this little lady for 18 months and a few half hearted rehoming attempts I have to admit she's here to stay.

She was the smallest of the litter so she was nicknamed Eeany Meany and its kind of stuck but i think i need a proper name for vets etc but im stumped for ideas?
1000041643.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So after fostering this little lady for 18 months and a few half hearted rehoming attempts I have to admit she's here to stay.

She was the smallest of the litter so she was nicknamed Eeany Meany and its kind of stuck but i think i need a proper name for vets etc but im stumped for ideas?
View attachment 2790915
I think you should keep the name! I think vets have heard worse names. Or change it to Eenay Jeanie for the vet? Still works.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2790915
She looks so much like my old girl Persia. I think Eeany is a cute name, it's different!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2790915
Oh I love a foster fail, my little Pico is the same! 🥺 She’s gorgeous! I’d keep her name, I’m a vet nurse and we love unusual names! We named our last litter of kittens Egg, Beans and Toast 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
does anyone else feel like the pied piper at times? My cat Freddy follows me round most of the time- doesn’t matter how often I get up he moves with me. I can’t remember the last time I managed to go to the toilet on my own whilst at home either 😂

as for human food - Freddy is mad for dairy products. I have caught him “ cleaning” a bowl that I have had yogurt in ( I like yogurt bowls for breakfast) . I had basically left it next to the sink and left the room for 5 mins and he is busy licking the remnants. He also really likes cheese and will often try and snaffle tiny bits when he thinks im not looking.

i recently gave him some apple and he sampled
Some but don’t think he was that keen as he didn’t eat it all.
---
One of his fave sleeping spots ( he has two other beds in the living room but this seems to be his favourite )

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's very cute the way he's all scrunched up to sleep.
My friends cat is mad for human food, there is nothing he won't eat, the spicier the better.

• Wow
  • Haha
does anyone else feel like the pied piper at times? My cat Freddy follows me round most of the time- doesn’t matter how often I get up he moves with me. I can’t remember the last time I managed to go to the toilet on my own whilst at home either 😂

as for human food - Freddy is mad for dairy products. I have caught him “ cleaning” a bowl that I have had yogurt in ( I like yogurt bowls for breakfast) . I had basically left it next to the sink and left the room for 5 mins and he is busy licking the remnants. He also really likes cheese and will often try and snaffle tiny bits when he thinks im not looking.

i recently gave him some apple and he sampled
Some but don’t think he was that keen as he didn’t eat it all.
---
One of his fave sleeping spots ( he has two other beds in the living room but this seems to be his favourite )
My cats and dog all come running as soon as I get home from anywhere, asking for a meal or a snack. My husband and daughter can be home and they’ll ignore them and lay around sleeping but as soon as I walk in I get hounded. Can be a bit exasperating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8