The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of been on here checking up on what’s being said because chef lee has been mentioned this morning 😂😂
I was literally going to reply earlier and say you can be sure he’ll be mentioned today 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly..who on earth thinks to jump on Insta when they can't sleep and do a few stories documenting it ffs..its laughable

Reactions: 1
Because she thinks all her faceless insta followers / bots are her friends. She even looks for validation and attention when she should be sleeping.

• Haha
Anyone else creeped out by her paying so much attention to her Grooms bum instead of the horse on her stories. He's young enough to be her son! It made me feel a little uneasy if I'm honest.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Imagine if it was a male doing this to a female? It’s sexual harassment and hugely inappropriate. Poor bloke is just trying to do his job. She’ll probably stop doing it now that we’ve mentioned it on here, we seem to be her behaviour bible 🤣

Reactions: 4
I have followed her for many years. She is spiraling out of control. I am vegan and I have allowed her some grace with all her leather and fur. I have Evented for years, there is no such thing as semi professional. But I am a teacher and now she is attacking school and teachers. Is she trying to lose followers? Is she trying to offend us? and do not get me started on her anti vax and conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 7
She uses the 'veganism' as a selling tool to promote her business only.
Like you say leather and furs ..what a hypocrite..anyone that is serious about body building comps..knows she's a nobody

Suggested thread

All fur coat and no knickers - The Chanel loving, face full of filler vegan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her sister home schools her kids! She really loves to gas light! One minute she spouts about freedom of choice then attacks people with memes for their choices...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like you say leather and furs ..what a hypocrite..anyone that is serious about body building comps..knows she's a nobody

Suggested thread

all fox fur coat** 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Suggested thread

Love that title

• Heart
I’m not a bodybuilder, but I am vegan and would never knowingly purchase animal by products. Yes, I have some items that other people have bought for me as gifts that are not vegan, but even before I was vegan there’s no way I would buy fur, like lots of people! She’s not vegan, she follows a plant based diet. There’s a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Revised thread suggestion

All fox fur coat and no knickers - cult living, Chanel loving, face full of filler VEGAN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.