The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's jumping on the menopause bandwagon & making money off vulnerable women.... Sorry kim but training & nutrition is the same for all women it just means we have to work a little bit harder... Coming from someone who's had surgical menopause age 39...
So sorry to say this but she knows zero about menopause and it fucks me off that she is now trying to jump on the bandwagon with this.
Most GPS know nothing about menopause as it doesn’t have to form part of their studies.. but yet we have ms non vegan Kimmy jumping on the bandwagon..duck off ..seriously!
She wouldn’t have the first clue about how menopause affects women and the side affects it has on us..
Go buy another leather Chanel bag ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was so just coming her to say the exact same thing. she will get into anything to get a quid. Christ almighty - bottom feeder.

Reactions: 3
There is also so much free information on menopause, podcasts,blogs etc.. phone your gp and they can recommend for you the way mine did.
Not a chance am I forking out 97$ for you to fund your lifestyle

• Heart
So sorry to say this but she knows zero about menopause and it fucks me off that she is now trying to jump on the bandwagon with this.
Most GPS know nothing about menopause as it doesn’t have to form part of their studies.. but yet we have ms non vegan Kimmy jumping on the bandwagon..duck off ..seriously!
She wouldn’t have the first clue about how menopause affects women and the side affects it has on us..
Go buy another leather Chanel bag ffs
Honestly this woman stops at nothing to make a buck! First it's veganism, even though Kim wears fur and leather and rides horses! Nothing animal friendly about that! Not to mention the Botox and fillers! I've been going though menopause for 5 years now and my GPs haven't had a clue on what to recommended! Other than hrt! I've changed my diet and exercise routine as I get so tired and don't have the same energy levels I used to! I read blogs and articles freely available on the web and certainly wouldn't pay $$$ to Kim so she can go and buy another fox fur! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly this woman stops at nothing to make a buck! First it's veganism, even though Kim wears fur and leather and rides horses! Nothing animal friendly about that! Not to mention the Botox and fillers! I've been going though menopause for 5 years now and my GPs haven't had a clue on what to recommended! Other than hrt! I've changed my diet and exercise routine as I get so tired and don't have the same energy levels I used to! I read blogs and articles freely available on the web and certainly wouldn't pay $$$ to Kim so she can go and buy another fox fur! 😡😡😡
Totally agree, I havent started menopause yet but it's something I am worried about but would never take advice from her. I see she never snacks. She never gets hungry as she just has a class of wine or gin when she feel peckish every night. I also noticed she has taken the views of she insta feed they are pretty bad for having 440,000 followers. I follow another Irish girl Caroline Girvan. Her video posts have anything from 100,000 to 200,000 Kim is lucky to get 10% of that. Her YouTube views are crazy and I think she has over 1.3 million subscribers compared to Kim's 11,000. I think like everyone else is saying she is jumping on the menopause bandwagon as sales are low. I follow this girl she is meant to be well respected in menopause advice. https://instagram.com/menopause_doctor?utm_medium=copy_link she might be able to help.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, I havent started menopause yet but it's something I am worried about but would never take advice from her. I see she never snacks. She never gets hungry as she just has a class of wine or gin when she feel peckish every night. I also noticed she has taken the views of she insta feed they are pretty bad for having 440,000 followers. I follow another Irish girl Caroline Girvan. Her video posts have anything from 100,000 to 200,000 Kim is lucky to get 10% of that. Her YouTube views are crazy and I think she has over 1.3 million subscribers compared to Kim's 11,000. I think like everyone else is saying she is jumping on the menopause bandwagon as sales are low. I follow this girl she is meant to be well respected in menopause advice. https://instagram.com/menopause_doctor?utm_medium=copy_link she might be able to help.
Yes I follow her too..she is an actual GP and it's where I got the best advice to go armed to the GP and fight for what I know was going on with my body
I didnt want to mention her on hear for fear your woman would seek her out for all the brilliant advice and make out that it was all her own 🤣.
Her website is fantastic too and has just brought out a book in August which I bought.
I'm now on HRT and can't tell you how brilliant I feel because of it and her FREE advice!

I'm eagerly awaiting Kim's 'Black Lives Matter - Buns n Guns' and hopefully an 'LBGTQ+ Bums n Tums'. All aboard the bandwagon express.

You can tell her promo photos are always photoshopped using contrast to create more depth but now this one has been altered by the looks of it - Kim what’s going on with your pants?
Her thigh is as wide as her shoulders too - lololololol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember pre lockdown she would criticise home workouts, bands etc saying its not enough to build any sort of muscle... At the start of lockdown she came on insta saying she was having sleepless nights thinking her business was in trouble... Now post lockdown she's selling the "jail house shred" & countless plans all home workouts using bands & minimal equipment & weights... She's a fraud will do anything to make money...

• Wow
I remember pre lockdown she would criticise home workouts, bands etc saying its not enough to build any sort of muscle... At the start of lockdown she came on insta saying she was having sleepless nights thinking her business was in trouble... Now post lockdown she's selling the "jail house shred" & countless plans all home workouts using bands & minimal equipment & weights... She's a fraud will do anything to make money...
Yeah she banged on about bands being rubbish - then sold, what looked like a load of aliexpress ones, with her logo on them. Ummmmm??

• Haha
Yes I follow her too..she is an actual GP and it's where I got the best advice to go armed to the GP and fight for what I know was going on with my body
I didnt want to mention her on hear for fear your woman would seek her out for all the brilliant advice and make out that it was all her own 🤣.
Her website is fantastic too and has just brought out a book in August which I bought.
I'm now on HRT and can't tell you how brilliant I feel because of it and her FREE advice!
Haha I know she probably will, I'm glad she was able to help you. In an old job I worked with a few ladies going through the menopause I was terrified, so trying to get as much info as possible so I don't play the Victim 😡

You can tell her promo photos are always photoshopped using contrast to create more depth but now this one has been altered by the looks of it - Kim what’s going on with your pants?
A lot of her shots recently on her feed are from a photo shoot from early 2018 when she was doing her body building stuff so again faking it that it's due to her butt program

I used to follow her then stopped. Thankfully I didn't follow her through lockdown especially with her Covid views I would of lost it, but it doesn't surprise me it's you said it's all for the money.

Last edited:
I think she spouts half this crap when she’s not getting attention on here. She craves it, even if it’s negative. And let’s face it, at least we’re real people and not purchased bot accounts from the other side of the world. Her promo pics are laughable too! Considering the cosmetic treatments she gets on her arse, it doesn’t look great. All about the filters, tan apps and airbrushing 😆

• Haha
Wow - ok she has now referred to an employee as 'eye candy'. Kim do you what you are saying? It's derogatory and objectifying. I'm lost for words on this one.

• Wow
Just watched it, found her a little condescending towards him, telling him what to do, clearly he knows what he is doing otherwise she wouldnt of hired him. Do you believe the professional show jumper stuff??

• Haha
Just watched it, found her a little condescending towards him, telling him what to do, clearly he knows what he is doing otherwise she wouldnt of hired him. Do you believe the professional show jumper stuff??
By professional, I'm thinking she means she was paid to ride by a stable yard - just like her employee - a groom that occasionally competed, but only twice according to her record and not a professional competitor who makes there money from competing and training in the chosen sport and nothing else. Her rider/groom is of a high standard and yes watching her telling him what to do was cringe worthy.

My god she looks SO much better in all of those before photos - she was so much prettier 😰 it’s like a different person!

By professional, I'm thinking she means she was paid to ride by a stable yard - just like her employee - a groom that occasionally competed, but only twice according to her record and not a professional competitor who makes there money from competing and training in the chosen sport and nothing else. Her rider/groom is of a high standard and yes watching her telling him what to do was cringe worthy.
Well twice is not what I would call a professional competitor, I love how you found this out 😎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.