The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke , all the hype about her app and you being able to access all the courses you had previously purchased ...and now she has had a change of heart and needs to charge you.. slide on Kim.. u ain't funding your lifestyle so you can come and brag about your next horse,Chanel bag butt lift..oh yeah that's gifted.
Nah thank you very much.
Go slap a bee venom under eye patch on ..you Vegan chic
You need to change your new thread title and add compulsive liar and con-artist

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Suggested thread title

All fur coat and no knickers - The Chanel loving, face full of bee venom compulsive con artist ..thats thee sculpted vegan!

Don't know if that's too long..feel free to tweak/change..would love pivot in there 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Suggested thread title

All fur coat and no knickers - The Chanel loving, face full of bee venom compulsive con artist ..thats thee sculpted vegan!

Don't know if that's too long..feel free to tweak/change..would love pivot in there 🤣🤣
I meant to write compulsive liar and con artist!! We need pivot in there 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I meant to write compulsive liar and con artist!! We need pivot in there 😝
Lmao I'm in stitches now

All fur coat and no knickers - the Chanel loving, face full of bee venom, pivots on launch day, compulsive lying con artist...thats Thee Sculpted Vegan!

Feel free to change x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmao I'm in stitches now

All fur coat and no knickers - the Chanel loving, face full of bee venom, pivots on launch day, compulsive lying con artist...thats Thee Sculpted Vegan!

Feel free to change x
Someone suggested earlier to have fox fur coat, people need to know she wears fox fur.

Lmao I'm in stitches now

Feel free to change x
Technically it should be The Sculpted Plant Based, because thon fox fur wearing, bee venom loving trout is not a vegan

Fuk how she loves to tell everyone how hard she's been working... Day & night blah blah... Try being a nurse on a medical ward then come back to me please... I'm just off a 13hr shift which is a regular occurrence now I've to get my kids to school because my husband has just left for work... Passing ships in my house

Reactions: 5
Obviously she didn’t decide to do this at 8:30 on an app that was pushed to Apple at 7. Truth comes out today in an email push. This was decided a month ago. What a fricken liar!! And not even bright enough to be consistent with her lies. She was awesome a few years ago, but is a mess now. Should stop following, but somehow the crazy keeps pulling me in.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Fuk how she loves to tell everyone how hard she's been working... Day & night blah blah... Try being a nurse on a medical ward then come back to me please... I'm just off a 13hr shift which is a regular occurrence now I've to get my kids to school because my husband has just left for work... Passing ships in my house
Here here some of my very good friends are nurses on wards she wouldnt know work if it slapped her in the face. I see she hasnt saved her apology/lies story about having to charge people for the app that they already paid for. I hope everyone demands money back for false advertising and I hope the horse box fails the MOT. I see shes off again about the fake virus. My nurse friends are still traumatised by what they saw in ICU when redeployed. Personally think they need counselling but they just take it on the chin. I dislike her covid rants they get my blood pressure boiling.

• Heart
Here here some of my very good friends are nurses on wards she wouldnt know work if it slapped her in the face. I see she hasnt saved her apology/lies story about having to charge people for the app that they already paid for. I hope everyone demands money back for false advertising and I hope the horse box fails the MOT. I see shes off again about the fake virus. My nurse friends are still traumatised by what they saw in ICU when redeployed. Personally think they need counselling but they just take it on the chin. I dislike her covid rants they get my blood pressure boiling.
Oh you are so right. She pats herself on rhe back with a bottle of champagne for her "hard work" 🙄 needs a reality wake up call. Privileged snaub the worse kind

I’m miffed at the app building drama. You can pay some bloke in this Bedroom in India £10k to build you an app like that 🙄

Obviously she didn’t decide to do this at 8:30 on an app that was pushed to Apple at 7. Truth comes out today in an email push. This was decided a month ago. What a fricken liar!! And not even bright enough to be consistent with her lies. She was awesome a few years ago, but is a mess now. Should stop following, but somehow the crazy keeps pulling me in.
Yes I received that email and totally feel lied to. The whole post on IG was planned to say I changed my mind. There is no way the app price was changed by Apple and Android in an hour.

Yes I received that email and totally feel lied to. The whole post on IG was planned to say I changed my mind. There is no way the app price was changed by Apple and Android in an hour.
Can you cut and paste the email? 100 % especially with Apple apps there no strict

Glad her wagon failed the MOT - looks like she was sold a pup. lololol. Of course I'm speculating but its a 20 year old piece of crap. Do multimillionaires not buy lovely new sparkly lorries for their ponies.

• Haha
Glad her wagon failed the MOT - looks like she was sold a pup. lololol. Of course I'm speculating but its a 20 year old piece of crap. Do multimillionaires not buy lovely new sparkly lorries for their ponies.
I really hope it fails. I havent been on her insta this afternoon I was reading how unhappy some yanks are on the her Facebook page, although some are happy enough. I see the amazing food tracker will be available soon ie never, or she will pivot and it will cost more. Around 8 years ago my friend knew this guy who worked for a local mobile company and he showed us around his bosses horse lorry at the Balmoral show. it was amazing you could of lived in it, all state of the art, fancy kitchen, shower. Nothing compared to that heap of junk she has. I was actually embarrassed she showed the inside, the 70's called they want their lorry back. I'm really doubting this millionaire bullshit as she could afford way better than that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.