The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought 2 electric scooters because one is never enough... All she does is boast about money & material things.... It's one of the worst traits in a person

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Parading all her brand name gifts for her husband I see 🙄 So so tacky. Genuinely wealthy people never do things like this. The fact her husband is as materialistic as her speaks volumes about them as people.

Reactions: 2
Parading all her brand name gifts for her husband I see 🙄 So so tacky. Genuinely wealthy people never do things like this. The fact her husband is as materialistic as her speaks volumes about them as people.
Of course genuinely wealthy people do this! 😂 it might be uncomfortable but doesn’t mean they’re not well off.
I mean they’re clearly comfortable, clearly not russian oligarch levels.
A huge amount of cash has clearly been dropped for his birthday 😳😳

All materialistic things.. They might bring you short term joy but it slowly fades.. All that matters in life is your health & long term happiness... Thank god my life isn't about constantly searching for validation from strangers or parading my wealth. I'm quite happy with having my private life private apart from a few glimpses on special occasions

Of course genuinely wealthy people do this! 😂 it might be uncomfortable but doesn’t mean they’re not well off.
I meant to say wealthy people with CLASS don’t flaunt like this!

Reactions: 3
Maybe doing the influencer trick of showing off for content then returning the goods 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe how her daughter and her friend where dressed to go out.
She's so young!
And the poses of the pair of them to get the angle..clearly been watching Kim.
Then at the restaurant Kim asking them.to take thir coats off when all they had underneath was the little lace bralet.
Sorry ..not a prude but she's too young to be parading her body like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can't believe how her daughter and her friend where dressed to go out.
She's so young!
And the poses of the pair of them to get the angle..clearly been watching Kim.
Then at the restaurant Kim asking them.to take thir coats off when all they had underneath was the little lace bralet.
Sorry ..not a prude but she's too young to be parading her body like that.
She’s not known for her responsible parenting skills though, throws money and Instagram followers at them rather than an education or an ounce of discipline.

SO shoddy. 🙈 like why buy lots of nice gifts and present them like that?!? Not a ribbon in sight 🤣

• Haha
Did the absolutely horrendous gift wrapping annoy anyone else?! Just me?! 🤣🙈
I remember thinking the same about her sons gifts so went on to look at her old stories and I zoomed in. Clearly buying a rolex and two scooters has hurt the purse strings, she couldnt afford wrapping paper.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remember thinking the same about her sons gifts so went on to look at her old stories and I zoomed in. Clearly buying a rolex and two scooters has hurt the purse strings, she couldnt afford wrapping paper.
Oh my god that is horrendous!
How embarrassing 😳
No excuse for that.
But then, she's so self absorbed I'm not surprised.
On a different note I wish she would get rid 9f those spidery eyelashes. 🕷 just gross

Reactions: 1
Ooh we haven't seen him from the new kitchen was going in and she was squaking at him from an upstairs window. Fella must have felt like he was in a goldfish bowl

• Haha
She must of been on here checking up on what’s being said because chef lee has been mentioned this morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.