The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else feel she is unhinged? Her posts are all hey insta... gooey and honey ..yep cos she plant based and not vegan 🤣but then she's all c*nt this and c*nt that 🙄 it's so bizarre ..I wonder how her mind works..she is all over the place.. as for the memes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The whole love declaration for her husband 🙈 showing off her flowers he sent 💐second hand embarrassment for her🤣..my god women you're 42 ffs grow the f#*k up.. Absolutely no need to tell the world ✋🏻

Reactions: 4
Slightly ironic that she’s banging on about not giving away free stuff (to people who’ve ALREADY paid) when she is willing to wear anything or stick it in her face/arse when it’s ‘gifted’, even fur and the poor poor bees, what a bleeping hypocrite. Plus her Facebook rant, she never lies? Baaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 🤣🤣

And….. that chest 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Slightly ironic that she’s banging on about not giving away free stuff (to people who’ve ALREADY paid) when she is willing to wear anything or stick it in her face/arse when it’s ‘gifted’, even fur and the poor poor bees, what a bleeping hypocrite. Plus her Facebook rant, she never lies? Baaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 🤣🤣

And….. that chest 🤮🤮
You 100% read my mind with all of the above! I also felt like she just wanted us to look at her chest which is not attractive or feminine in any way. Her boobs are a world apart from each other. Also, it’s always so obvious when she has received a TON of tit from people whenever she goes on these stupid tangents justifying herself. She sounds so insincere when she talks. Everything is ‘phenomenal’ ‘incredible’ and ‘epic’ - a true narcissistic vocabulary!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Those who thought they were going to be able to access past purchases for free” no Kim, they thought they were going to be able to access past purchases. It’s not free if they’ve already paid for it!

• Heart
Someone needs to tell her, that her boobs have burst! Its put me off my dinner, does she not check her stories before posting?? People do not need to see this!!
I think it will be good for her new thread pic 😎
Weird angle to film with - the wonky pecs. lol

• Haha
Someone needs to tell her, that her boobs have burst! Its put me off my dinner, does she not check her stories before posting?? People do not need to see this!!
Swinging diddy 🤣

I can't train my chest area as ive had a bilateral mastectomy but even b4 my surgery i never did that line in between her chest is disgusting 😩

2 things: the fact that she can no longer open her eyes when she smiles is enough to put me off any injectables in the future.
Also, the dinner that ‘genius’ chef Lee made could have been made by a child. I refuse to believe he cooked it. Or maybe he did, but like come on, to things were put in a frying pan/oven?!

2 things: the fact that she can no longer open her eyes when she smiles is enough to put me off any injectables in the future.
Also, the dinner that ‘genius’ chef Lee made could have been made by a child. I refuse to believe he cooked it. Or maybe he did, but like come on, to things were put in a frying pan/oven?!
Don't believe for one minute chef Lee cooked that.. when we did see the meals he cooked, they were amazing looking not that shite, what a liar she is

Reactions: 1
Mortified by my ‘to’ typo. Two things, two things 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know KC personally and agree a few years ago she was followable. Appreciated her honesty about trying and failing at so many things before she hit her niche. Now she’s offensive and obscene. I truly believe she has mental health issues. And I have it on decent authority, her business empire is built on a foundation of sand and it’s all about to come tumbling down.

Reactions: 7
I know KC personally and agree a few years ago she was followable. Appreciated her honesty about trying and failing at so many things before she hit her niche. Now she’s offensive and obscene. I truly believe she has mental health issues. And I have it on decent authority, her business empire is built on a foundation of sand and it’s all about to come tumbling down.
Oh spill more tea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh spill the tea 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I need to know everything!!
By the way, her husband and her with their matching Hermes belts look like complete twats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.