The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zzzzzz here she goes with again with her covid 'non-deadly virus' bullshit. I wish she would keep her 'filler' lips shut. Lost over 800 followers in the last few weeks great to see 😎. Will give her something to do in the hotel to buy some more.
Yeah saw that..I reported it.
Sick to death of her going on about it.
People have bleeping died from covid.
Don't wish ill health on anyone, but I wish she would get a wake up call

Reactions: 4
Interestingly British Airways does insist on passengers wearing a mask, they said so themselves when I asked last time.
She likes to make a show but you can bet the mask went on seconds after she took her "look at me and how rebellious I am" photo

Even a quick Google contradicts her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Interestingly British Airways does insist on passengers wearing a mask, they said so themselves when I asked last time.
She likes to make a show but you can bet the mask went on seconds after she took her "look at me and how rebellious I am" photo

Even a quick Google contradicts her
She's just twit, this proves it. Well spotted.

Reactions: 1
I specifically asked them as id seen the information stating you need a mask to fly. Its a requirement unless you can show medical evidence as to why you can't wear one.
I have a friend who is cabin crew for BA and he said that there are no exceptions. You may remove your mask to eat or drink but that's it.
I checked with them on twitter the last time she flew and said someone had accosted her over her non muzzle wearing. They replied saying all pax were required to wear them

She likes to think she's a rebel but she's clearly playing to her American audience

Imagine waffling away about your app launch in a random taxi, trying to prove to some poor guy how super important she is 🙄🤣

• Haha
I feel sorry for her poor son having to sit in the back, he was no doubt mortified. Anyone else find it strange that your in your mid 40's in London in a hotel and decide to meet up with your groom/rider sorry he's now called Stable Manager!?! Who happens to be in London also?

I feel sorry for her poor son having to sit in the back, he was no doubt mortified. Anyone else find it strange that your in your mid 40's in London in a hotel and decide to meet up with your groom/rider sorry he's now called Stable Manager!?! Who happens to be in London also?
Who happens to have an arse shes always focusing on
Does kimmy have a friend who loves to ride?

Reactions: 2
The family pics she has put up.. OMG still can't get over that fact her sister is older.. She's very pretty too!! Kim is quite hard looking imo nothing natural about her...

Both sisters and mum look younger - how is that possible???!!! Kim can't open her eyes with those heavy Russian lashes. The middle sister is undoubtedly better looking is unfortunately a massive covid denier and anti vaxxer too if her instagram is anything to go by which is so disappointing.

• Wow
Both sisters and mum look younger - how is that possible???!!! Kim can't open her eyes with those heavy Russian lashes. The middle sister is undoubtedly better looking is unfortunately a massive covid denier and anti vaxxer too if her instagram is anything to go by which is so disappointing.
I went in to work today and one of my clients family members ..young mother of 2 kids got covid as well as her husband. She has just passed away from it and her hubby in ICU. Kids are 2 and 5 years old.
Covid is bleeping real. Sick of ignorant people 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm literally laughing my balls off here. The Vegan is bigging up all the products on the list of NON Vegan stuff Rodial produces. Did she not think to check the list . lolololol.

I'm literally laughing my balls off here. The Vegan is bigging up all the products on the list of NON Vegan stuff Rodial produces. Did she not think to check the list . lolololol.
Bees aren't animals right?? lololol!!! Christ it doesn't get better than this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Bees aren't animals right?? lololol!!! Christ it doesn't get better than this.
Haha, she uses the pink diamond cleanser, the eye mask etc. Didn't she boast that she had like 100 products, everything in the range!
It was hilarious when she opened the bee venom drawer and then said she didn't think they used bee venom, whilst shutting the drawer super fast.
Stupid bleep. She uses anything on her face that she gets free.

Reactions: 5
Of course the Bee Venom range contains actual bee venom, a quick look at the ingredients tells you that. She’s such a dick. Just because she falsely advertises herself as ‘vegan’ doesn’t mean other companies do it.

What a joke , all the hype about her app and you being able to access all the courses you had previously purchased ...and now she has had a change of heart and needs to charge you.. slide on Kim.. u ain't funding your lifestyle so you can come and brag about your next horse,Chanel bag butt lift..oh yeah that's gifted.
Nah thank you very much.
Go slap a bee venom under eye patch on ..you Vegan chic

Shes such a dick. She could barely look at the camera during that convoluted chat

Oh god you guys are funny, bit late to the fitness app world by a few years 🤣 calls herself a business expert and then decides within hours of launch to charge. I can’t cope.

• Haha
I'm actually embarrassed for her. Totting up in her head what she might gain from charging etc etc. The endless rant to cover her 'decision'. Its like a bad itv soap opera. Loving this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.