The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Kim she did make it past fence 5. But she refused twice after that hence her elimination. She was kicked off 2nd last jump. Thats probably worse to be fair - 3 refusal at one fence , ummm. But refusals at different fences is a red flag - pardon the pun.
Facts matter, I stand corrected! Yes, 3 refusals at different fences is not good.

Reactions: 2
Kimmy, you could save even more time by not coming on here daily to get our opinion in the first place. Me thinks the lady (debatable) doth protest a little too much.

Reactions: 3
Does she know that she is going against the rules with EI stating the 'semi-professional' card.
It would mean she is receiving payment - she needs to have a word with herself.
but why? has is this fitness? body building ? vegan?
Nothing in general is to do with her business on her business page. She posted her child in her underwear today getting physio. why - that should be private.

Reactions: 7
Does she know that she is going against the rules with EI stating the 'semi-professional' card.
It would mean she is receiving payment - she needs to have a word with herself.

Nothing in general is to do with her business on her business page. She posted her child in her underwear today getting physio. why - that should be private.
Completely unnecessary and inappropriate but sure she’s #mumoftheyear

Reactions: 4
Completely unnecessary and inappropriate but sure she’s #mumoftheyear
How that girl got to the age she is with that spine left untreated is shocking!
And Kim, nobody gives a flying duck what your dog likes to eat. We are probably the only ones that really even watch your trash and that’s only for pure car crash entertainment. Your bots don’t care either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bravo Kimmy yawn yawn
Yeah we all get it ur minted yawn 🥱
Who would actually ask how much money she made? You don’t buy crap from China and then message them asking how much they made from their fake Hermes belts-so why would anyone message her wanting to know how much she made! Looney

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that all she really has to share in the morning is how much money she made from people says it all really. She genuinely believes the handful of people that actually follow her for genuine reasons are interested in how much her latest programme is benefiting HER. So far removed from reality it’s unreal. But very entertaining. I wouldn’t change her for the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A beauty? It’s been done the cheapest way possible and as someone else said, the first storm, that roof will end up in Belfast Lough. Absolutely no disrespect to the tradesmen who built it, they were working to a budget I’m sure, but that’s a cheap extension.
---
Christ almighty that forehead is shocking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A beauty? It’s been done the cheapest way possible and as someone else said, the first storm, that roof will end up in Belfast Lough. Absolutely no disrespect to the tradesmen who built it, they were working to a budget I’m sure, but that’s a cheap extension.
---

Christ almighty that forehead is shocking.
As we know she a distorted view of beauty.

• Haha
Every time she opens her mouth she just confirms that she’s still a liar. She’s obviously forgotten that she was recently bragging about how little time she spends on SV nowadays because she replaces herself in the business and has other people run it. I’m sure she said she only spends a few hours per week in it. Now she’s claiming she’s actively involved in all the fb groups answering questions and engaging with people. That’s an outright lie Kim. You’re never in any of the groups. Maybe your new one I’m sure but the other ones are left to your coaches. Even if people tag you another coach will answer. You lost interest long ago. But obviously your smoke and mirror theme of the moment is the notion that you over deliver for your customers so you’ll sell any bullshit version of events to try and create that illusion.

I’m wondering why she’s trying to create that illusion though. There’s always a reason with this scam artist. She’s maybe got another paid magazine article coming out?!

Did I miss her posting about the Maxmara fashion show at Harbour Commissioner’s building, or was she not invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.