The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do.

They’re doing what she does by false advertising and deleting comments so I’d say they are pretty well matched.

Also….what’s the web address? Just give the insta handle?
Yeah send the insta profile and attach as many pics you have as evidence. Heres a screen shot of the ad on the FT page....
Laughably the title of the first part of the video is ' How much do you TRUST your aesthetics provider' lolol.
1668356733459.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Am I reading this right….it seems to suggest she treats herself to 150k new followers at this time every year? And so far this weekend she’s bought 55k.
F17B1219-8AC2-4310-8981-8542068475EA.jpeg

Wonder what significance the timing has or if it’s a coincidence. Seems to be just after her accounts are made up.

I do.

They’re doing what she does by false advertising and deleting comments so I’d say they are pretty well matched.

Also….what’s the web address? Just give the insta handle?
Here you go - the pic of her smugly taking her son to something is the same day she appears to have had a nose job, chin reduction and go know what else.

Well done Maya - you are a lovely little rider. However ... the daughter suffers from the same bending of the truth here as her mother.. Her and the pony were the only entry into that class of the competition so yes she technically came first.
1668364630369.png
1668364659608.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow over 85K followers over the weekend. Word must be spreading of how fantastic Kimbo is - how amazing her body and life is and how we all want to be like her. She really is some woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Had a look around FT some interesting stuff there
Screenshot_20221113-145348_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-145351_Instagram.jpg

Yeah send the insta profile and attach as many pics you have as evidence. Heres a screen shot of the ad on the FT page....
Laughably the title of the first part of the video is ' How much do you TRUST your aesthetics provider' lolol.
View attachment 1727683
Just made my complaint😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow over 85K followers over the weekend. Word must be spreading of how fantastic Kimbo is - how amazing her body and life is and how we all want to be like her. She really is some woman.
She’s trying to appear more successful than she is in advance of her new fitness app launch. She wants people to think she’s successful and knows what she’s doing in business. Hopefully they do their research and end up here, where we can educate them. She is the epitome of smoke and mirrors. Nothing about her is what she tries to portray.

She’s trying to appear more successful than she is in advance of her new fitness app launch. She wants people to think she’s successful and knows what she’s doing in business. Hopefully they do their research and end up here, where we can educate them. She is the epitome of smoke and mirrors. Nothing about her is what she tries to portray.
I think you are right - lo and behold she is up to 495k followers today - must want to get over the 500k mark. What a shame she can't achieve this in an honest way - like so many fitness influencers who are growing organically by 1k every couple of days. I think she tried to say at one point the whole Instagram / social media landscape was changing. No Kimbo - its just that you really aren't that interesting. You have to buy your way.

If you click on her followers they are obvious fakes 😂. All have 9-15 random photos and none of the accounts look to be her target audience UK/US. I clicked on about 10 and they are all the same.

If you click on her followers they are obvious fakes 😂. All have 9-15 random photos and none of the accounts look to be her target audience UK/US. I clicked on about 10 and they are all the same.
Have you ever clicked on any of her “competition winners”?! Same thing. I don’t think some of them are real. So she’s not giving away the amount of money she says she is in prizes.

• Angry
Have you ever clicked on any of her “competition winners”?! Same thing. I don’t think some of them are real. So she’s not giving away the amount of money she says she is in prizes.
I clicked on one of them a while ago. No mention of her completing the competition. Handful of photos, not many of fitness. It just seemed really odd.

I think you are right - lo and behold she is up to 495k followers today - must want to get over the 500k mark. What a shame she can't achieve this in an honest way - like so many fitness influencers who are growing organically by 1k every couple of days. I think she tried to say at one point the whole Instagram / social media landscape was changing. No Kimbo - its just that you really aren't that interesting. You have to buy your way.
Shes now up to 498 - more being added by the hour.

Kim, you better hope the people you’re trying to impress aren’t smart enough to research you. If they land here you’re screwed!

Reactions: 7
I clicked on one of them a while ago. No mention of her completing the competition. Handful of photos, not many of fitness. It just seemed really odd.
Exactly. I looked at a few of them. Not many photos, no mention of entering or doing well in the competition which having just “won”’a few thousand dollars you would think they would be pleased about and at least mention it. It does make you wonder, if these winners are fake, where exactly is the “prize money” going?! Have we unearthed yet another scam?!

Exactly. I looked at a few of them. Not many photos, no mention of entering or doing well in the competition which having just “won”’a few thousand dollars you would think they would be pleased about and at least mention it. It does make you wonder, if these winners are fake, where exactly is the “prize money” going?! Have we unearthed yet another scam?!
One of them who came second in last year's butt camp 2.0, looks like she's some sort of fitness life coach (super.mom.of.six). Now I wonder if Kimmy is in some sort of group that uses other profiles to make out that they have won competitions? This particular one doesn't mention Kim anywhere on her profile and there's a lot of photos. Only one of the top 5 appears to have an account that mentions her.

One of them who came second in last year's butt camp 2.0, looks like she's some sort of fitness life coach (super.mom.of.six). Now I wonder if Kimmy is in some sort of group that uses other profiles to make out that they have won competitions? This particular one doesn't mention Kim anywhere on her profile and there's a lot of photos. Only one of the top 5 appears to have an account that mentions her.
Yep, I remember thinking at the time that it all looked really suspect. They all looked like fake profiles to me and not to mention you had won some money in a competition is very odd, especially if you had trained so hard to have such a “PHENOMENAL, EPIC” transformation. You would think they would have been really proud of their achievement and want to shout about it. Scam!!!!

Yep, I remember thinking at the time that it all looked really suspect. They all looked like fake profiles to me and not to mention you had won some money in a competition is very odd, especially if you had trained so hard to have such a “PHENOMENAL, EPIC” transformation. You would think they would have been really proud of their achievement and want to shout about it. Scam!!!!
..and kim being such a show off, surely she wouldn't pass on the opportunity of being photographed/filmed handing over that fat cheque to the "winner" 🤔 🙄

..and kim being such a show off, surely she wouldn't pass on the opportunity of being photographed/filmed handing over that fat cheque to the "winner" 🤔 🙄
She did do some videos previously of her doing a zoom call with the “winner” of the main prize. They were so cringeworthy and really, really bad. Kimmy is a really bad actress and tried to do the suspense thing and a big reveal to tell them they had won. Always felt really fake and embarrassing. Maybe it felt fake because it was?!

All her followers recently are 100 percent fake - random posts of about 10 pics on all the pages. Not relating to anything and zero comments or likes. You are a fake Kim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.