The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual duck is she kidding with the face therapy reel??? Your nose looks smaller cause it’s filtered. If this is an ad that FT will use then it should be reported as false advertising. ASA have a simple form you can fill out online. Just incase anyone wants to head to their website.
Very good point!

Reactions: 3
Safe to say every aspect of her online presence is filtered or exaggerated.
I see her regularly out walking Buddy and she looks NOTHING like her or her facetherapy posts. The only thing that would draw your attention to her is not her looks but her very butch manly swagger beside Rybo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if face therapy will respond
If this comment was posted on insta they responded by deleting it because it’s not there now. Must be learning from the Kim school of social media. Of course they would be a disreputable company. Like attracts like.
In other news she’s bought herself another 20k+ followers over night. On every single new thread recap we should post the followers trail and the unfiltered v filtered pic of her Rolex night, and any other evidence we come by - just to make sure any newbies see it.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. No wonder she's always harping on about being the busiest hard working person she knows. It must be exhausting trying to keep up the facade, all the fake followers, constant cosmetic procedures, controlling her staff and everyone around her. And just waiting for those skeletons to fall out of the cupboard............

Reactions: 2
If this comment was posted on insta they responded by deleting it because it’s not there now. Must be learning from the Kim school of social media. Of course they would be a disreputable company. Like attracts like.
In other news she’s bought herself another 20k+ followers over night. On every single new thread recap we should post the followers trail and the unfiltered v filtered pic of her Rolex night, and any other evidence we come by - just to make sure any newbies see it.
I don't understand how ig can allow buying followers..is there anywhere to report that activity?

best go straight the the big guns. They can hid behind the 'block' button all they like but they can hide from these guys.

Reactions: 6
Saw this answer to the followers question.

Does buying followers hurt your Instagram?
Yes, it does!
There are several reasons for that:
  • Instagram knows what you are doing so that it may punish (=ban) you for doing such.
  • Bought followers won’t be active and they won’t add any value to your Instagram presence. They will only increase your number of followers for some time. So eventually you will lose money and credibility in Instagram’s eyes.
  • Your account will also suffer from Instagram’s algorithm perspective. Why? Currently, it appreciates the most accounts with high engagement. But with bought followers (or likes) you won’t have that engagement as those people are in fact not interested in your content.
Conclusion? Buying followers, likes or comments on Instagram is not worth your time and money. Eventually, you can only lose.

Reactions: 5
Saw this answer to the followers question.

Does buying followers hurt your Instagram?
Yes, it does!
There are several reasons for that:
  • Instagram knows what you are doing so that it may punish (=ban) you for doing such.
  • Bought followers won’t be active and they won’t add any value to your Instagram presence. They will only increase your number of followers for some time. So eventually you will lose money and credibility in Instagram’s eyes.
  • Your account will also suffer from Instagram’s algorithm perspective. Why? Currently, it appreciates the most accounts with high engagement. But with bought followers (or likes) you won’t have that engagement as those people are in fact not interested in your content.
Conclusion? Buying followers, likes or comments on Instagram is not worth your time and money. Eventually, you can only lose.
Didn't hurt hinch. It built her a multi million bank account.

Reactions: 1
The more people we get to report to ASA the better - I screen shot the entire story / post so if anyone wants the pics ...

I wonder if FT know about tattle? ...if they know about her scamming people?..If so why would you associate with such a person as kim? Do you really want her endorsing your company?..it doesn't make any sense

The more people we get to report to ASA the better - I screen shot the entire story / post so if anyone wants the pics ...
I do.

I wonder if FT know about tattle? ...if they know about her scamming people?..If so why would you associate with such a person as kim? Do you really want her endorsing your company?..it doesn't make any sense
They’re doing what she does by false advertising and deleting comments so I’d say they are pretty well matched.

Also….what’s the web address? Just give the insta handle?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.