The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs! Come on! 😠
I have nothing against those poor kids but Kim, honestly, stop putting them in the firing line. Post another pic of your heavily filtered face and some more ludicrous claims about how your aging backwards. Hell, I’ll even suffer some more pics of your weird webbed feet. But if you need to put an emoji over the pic of your kid to make it postable then you really shouldn’t post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oi kim This is what a "sculpted vegan" looks like, lean not puffy or chunky..trim waistline
❤ jacked vegans ❤ and their shred programme are free!
Screenshot_20221111-121629_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Nope. Sorry, really weird. Taken by Ryan. I’m not sure I have any more words for this.
It’s perverted on both their parts. Why was he there why would he take a picture. Why would she post it. Especially after the recent naked photo of the boy.

Reactions: 3
😫 getting filled up to the freeking nines..we won't be seeing her for a few days..hideous
Screenshot_20221111-160540_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So if she’s just getting Botox today, what caused the frozen stiff face the other night?
(I don’t fully understand Botox, fillers etc - ageing gracefully here)

Reactions: 1
SOOOOO many vials of Botox 😳😳😳 She needs help. And to step out of that face therapy place - sure they are telling her oh yeah Kim here’s a new treatment etc etc and she’s so insecure she’s falling for it all. It’s pitiful to say the least 🙁

SOOOOO many vials of Botox 😳😳😳 She needs help. And to step out of that face therapy place - sure they are telling her oh yeah Kim here’s a new treatment etc etc and she’s so insecure she’s falling for it all. It’s pitiful to say the least 🙁
That cannot be good for her. Now getting her lips deflated and a new treatment put in. But I thought she LOVED her lips and they looked PHENOMENAL? What message does this send to her daughter? She is the worst role model for that poor child.

Reactions: 4
That cannot be good for her. Now getting her lips deflated and a new treatment put in. But I thought she LOVED her lips and they looked PHENOMENAL? What message does this send to her daughter? She is the worst role model for that poor child.
I don’t give a tit if it’s good for her, it’s entertaining 😂
Her lips keep changing depending on the filter. The Madonna filter game comment was spot on! She looks hilarious now but she’s proud as punch thinking she looks amazing.

I don’t give a tit if it’s good for her, it’s entertaining 😂
Her lips keep changing depending on the filter. The Madonna filter game comment was spot on! She looks hilarious now but she’s proud as punch thinking she looks amazing.
Nope me neither, her choice. The amount of used syringes was staggering. As you say. She’s as proud as punch…….until the next time. She’s never happy and always wants more. Hellish good entertainment for the rest of us. She’s well down the slippery slope.

I now see why so much Botox was needed - I don't think there is enough Botox in the world to sort that sun damaged neck of hers. My word - thats mental for her age. Sunscreen Kimmy!

Nothing wrong with wrinkles but for someone that so heavily filters them out this is an eye opener. See left of photo for the neck.
1668210076013.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
All those vails must cost FT a fortune getting rid off!! She has asked for them to be laid out to show how many she has got and how much money she has spent. Its giving me needle prick aniexty!
what’s actually shocking is that she thinks this is something to boast & be proud about 🤢 all those toxins too fuk she needs a wake up call with regards to her health 😫

• Heart
what’s actually shocking is that she thinks this is something to boast & be proud about 🤢 all those toxins too fuk she needs a wake up call with regards to her health 😫
Well it’s not like she’s doing a good job of enticing followers with her alleged fitness account so why not entertain us with car crash cosmetics 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.