The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think children should have jobs at 15. Chef in training ? Or just working ? At least in the states In my state. You have to be 16 and most jobs require a work permit.
I didn’t realise he was 15. I thought you had to be 16 in NI. For my own business I wasn’t allowed to take under 16s even for work experience due to insurance reasons. She will try and spin it that they are such dedicated hard workers. She said a few weeks ago that her daughter had a job at an eventing yard. In reality that probably means she’s mucking out horses and getting to ride a few for experience. This woman is not exactly parent of the year. She’s deprived them of so much, she should be ashamed.

I didn’t realise he was 15. I thought you had to be 16 in NI. For my own business I wasn’t allowed to take under 16s even for work experience due to insurance reasons. She will try and spin it that they are such dedicated hard workers. She said a few weeks ago that her daughter had a job at an eventing yard. In reality that probably means she’s mucking out horses and getting to ride a few for experience. This woman is not exactly parent of the year. She’s deprived them of so much, she should be ashamed.
Yeah she literally boasting her 15 year old is a chef in training.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she literally boasting her 15 year old is a chef in training.
Chef in training sounds better than cleaning dishes for a couple of hours & prob getting pocket £ as there isn’t a set wage for a 15 year old. She’s such a complete idiot. Also, I swear I’ve seen her driving that horse lorry on her own a few times. I did wonder about her licence. She’s illegally driving it & def no L plates on it either when with the other lady.

Reactions: 2
Children are allowed to work in Northern Ireland from the age of 14 - rules apply to their hours etc.

Chef in training sounds better than cleaning dishes for a couple of hours & prob getting pocket £ as there isn’t a set wage for a 15 year old. She’s such a complete idiot. Also, I swear I’ve seen her driving that horse lorry on her own a few times. I did wonder about her licence. She’s illegally driving it & def no L plates on it either when with the other lady.
You should report her

You should report her
Sure she's above rules. That's why she can't be arsed sending her kids to school.

On another note she's fairly trying to up the engagement on her flagging insta with all the stupid questions and polls.

What would you do without us to mentor you Kimbo? Delighted you value our opinions so much and take our direction 😀

Reactions: 3
We should entertain her silly games….
If Kim’s life was a movie, what would it be called?
I’ll kick us off…..
He-Man - Shyster of the Universe.

• Haha
We should entertain her silly games….
If Kim’s life was a movie, what would it be called?
I’ll kick us off…..
He-Man - Shyster of the Universe.

Brilliant - here's a few

Dontcha Want What I Have
I Never Lie
People Always Ask Me
Kimbo - The Busiest Most Successful Specimen That Ever Lived

• Haha
lol - the polls trying to up engagement - Kim you must be desperate to be doing this.

lol - the polls trying to up engagement - Kim you must be desperate to be doing this.
If she’s launching some only fans for fitness site, she’ll be trying to amp up the fitness content to con would be clients into buying into her BS.

If she’s launching some only fans for fitness site, she’ll be trying to amp up the fitness content to con would be clients into buying into her BS.
I don't understand her business model. She sells body building and shred programs. Current competiton is to be mimic training for show, with posing and all. Yet she makes a post about losing muscle herself. She more interested in horses right now. What is also up with the whole team saying no competition in the future are planned. This is their source of revenue, I doubt the app has enough recurring revenue. Why do they act like it the last competition then bam throw it you. I guess that is their business model.

I don't understand her business model. She sells body building and shred programs. Current competiton is to be mimic training for show, with posing and all. Yet she makes a post about losing muscle herself. She more interested in horses right now. What is also up with the whole team saying no competition in the future are planned. This is their source of revenue, I doubt the app has enough recurring revenue. Why do they act like it the last competition then bam throw it you. I guess that is their business model.
They’re hoping the new fitness thing they’re launching will be their revenue.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she already gets those leathery udders out on onlyfans.

• Sick
Oh dear has Kim and her bestie Paddy McGurgan the make up artist fallen out? She wasn't invited to his launch and Kimbo loves a freebie and would go to the opening of an envelope. All the influencers were there, but our Paddy isn't stupid he knows her following is fake and his make up is probably vegan so wouldnt suit her skin. She only likes non cruelty free cosmetics. She can't say she was busy as she is watching TV in the ice room I mean living room.

Reactions: 7
Hope she isn’t in Lynchpin all the time watching her son work, ffs give him some space and allow him to do his own thing. But sure she’s a control freak and won’t allow them to do anything that she can’t control (I.e. go to school)

Hope she isn’t in Lynchpin all the time watching her son work, ffs give him some space and allow him to do his own thing. But sure she’s a control freak and won’t allow them to do anything that she can’t control (I.e. go to school)
And the other son becoming a tennis coach ? Makes no sense.

And the other son becoming a tennis coach ? Makes no sense.
They haven’t had a chance to choose anything they haven’t seen. That kid has seen a chef in their house, maybe he gets on well with him and has decided that’s what he would like to be. The other one takes tennis lessons, bingo he would like to become a tennis coach. They haven’t had the opportunity to learn different subjects at school to spark their interest. Maybe they would have been good at maths or sciences, but they wouldn’t know, they never got the chance. They could literally have been anything they wanted to be but have been deprived of any opportunity to learn, grow and choose a career. What Himbo and Ryan have done to their kids is criminal. I had to laugh at her previously when she talked about how she “home schooled” her kids, or “unschooled” as she should have said as they don’t get lessons. She went on to say if her kids wanted to go to Uni to be a vet or an accountant she would support their choice but they would have to pay for it themselves. How? How on earth are they going to go to Uni?? They have not been to school, they have ZERO qualifications which you need to go to Uni. Her kids had to ask her to be taught to read for God’s sake. She should be ashamed and if my parents had done that to me I would have been very, very angry.

Reactions: 6
They haven’t had a chance to choose anything they haven’t seen. That kid has seen a chef in their house, maybe he gets on well with him and has decided that’s what he would like to be. The other one takes tennis lessons, bingo he would like to become a tennis coach. They haven’t had the opportunity to learn different subjects at school to spark their interest. Maybe they would have been good at maths or sciences, but they wouldn’t know, they never got the chance. They could literally have been anything they wanted to be but have been deprived of any opportunity to learn, grow and choose a career. What Himbo and Ryan have done to their kids is criminal. I had to laugh at her previously when she talked about how she “home schooled” her kids, or “unschooled” as she should have said as they don’t get lessons. She went on to say if her kids wanted to go to Uni to be a vet or an accountant she would support their choice but they would have to pay for it themselves. How? How on earth are they going to go to Uni?? They have not been to school, they have ZERO qualifications which you need to go to Uni. Her kids had to ask her to be taught to read for God’s sake. She should be ashamed and if my parents had done that to me I would have been very, very angry.
you are spot on!! It’s all fun & games when they were babies controlling their lives but the tit has hit the fan now for the 2 of them! Kids grow up they want to spread their wings live their own lives! these kids have a tough rd ahead of them 🙈 so unfair

Reactions: 5
The kid in the back of the car in that video post - dear love him - stuck it as long as he could then made an exit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.