The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any pirates out there in search of your sunken chest…look no further ^^^^^^^^
What a freak! I think the penny is finally dropping. She’s seeking feedback on her figure on insta. Thing is there’s not much difference between either pic. They’re both pretty manly. And the more recent picture has a weird shape at the hip. I’m sure she’s hoping it looks like glute muscle, and I dare say it is, but it looks like she’s wearing a nappy 😆 It just doesn’t look normal, or even remotely feminine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I’ve lost muscle. And actually, for once, I don’t really care”…..blah blah blah blah…..”I would be lying if I said that there isn’t a small part of me definitely does care”. We know she cares otherwise she wouldn’t be looking for validation from complete strangers on Instagram. I think in both shots she looks like a bloke.

Reactions: 2
Why is she announcing to over 400K people where her minor daughter is eating? and tagging her minor daughter?

• Wow
Why is she announcing to over 400K people where her minor daughter is eating? and tagging her minor daughter?
I think we all know she’s not announcing to 400k real followers, probably not even 100k real followers, but yeah…you make a good point.
The few followers she has all come from America so I’m guessing she thinks that makes it safe.

She is really pushing her 'vegan' food recently. Trying to dispel doubt that she is not Vegan - which she 100% is not.

Reactions: 1
She is really pushing her 'vegan' food recently. Trying to dispel doubt that she is not Vegan - which she 100% is not.
Correct, she is not vegan. Vegans don’t wear fur, leather, own dogs, ride horses, wear wool, use bee venom products, keep chickens……..the list goes on.

Why would a vegan not own a dog?
Some strict vegans don’t own dogs as dogs obviously eat dog food containing meat. Lots of vegans therefore don’t feel comfortable buying it because they feel they’re contributing to the meat industry

Why would a vegan not own a dog?
I used to have the misfortune to work with a complete loon of a vegan. She would never own a pet due to her strict vegan rules. To be honest I lost the will to live when interacting with her so didn’t have the energy/interest to ask. I just know she looked down on those of us who owned pets. Her loss for sure, her whole life was a complete misery from what I could see.

I used to have the misfortune to work with a complete loon of a vegan. She would never own a pet due to her strict vegan rules. To be honest I lost the will to live when interacting with her so didn’t have the energy/interest to ask. I just know she looked down on those of us who owned pets. Her loss for sure, her whole life was a complete misery from what I could see.
Kimbo DEFINITELY isn't like that. She is only vegetarian for health / vanity purposes - not for any moral reason. On another note - now we know why the all the posts and sudden interest in Lynchpin - she was trying to get them to give Kai a job as trainee chef.

• Haha
Kimbo DEFINITELY isn't like that. She is only vegetarian for health / vanity purposes - not for any moral reason. On another note - now we know why the all the posts and sudden interest in Lynchpin - she was trying to get them to give Kai a job as trainee chef.
Yeah you’re right. She’s such an arse licker when she’s on the beg. No shame.

Reactions: 4
I would go further to say that she’s veggie, but pretends to be vegan for business purposes not health or vanity. Definitely not moral as you rightly say. She spotted a gap in the market and let’s on to be vegan to exploit people & take their very hard earned money. She absolutely never seems to do anything out of the goodness of her heart (despite her trying to portray that she does), there is always a motive behind what she does and her interest in Lynchpin was to get her son in. Still, I suppose she finally has to do something for him. She and Ryan have deprived their kids of an education and the opportunity to gain any sort of meaningful qualifications which is absolutely unforgivable.

Reactions: 4
Do you know I actually feel sorry for her at times she obviously knows the whole fitness stuff she rehashes ad nauseam is coming to an end - she has no interest or motivation to keep going that’s apparent, and she is no example unlike Caroline Girvan etc.
Her body is soft and far from sculpted I wouldn’t be surprised if she started to dig up the whole yoga thing again as a possibly money spinner. She seems to have literally no friends the constant trying to engage people in her stories is so sad, it’s like with the face work she is looking for some sort of gratification or some way to try and boost her self esteem which is very obviously she has none of.
The horses she seems to be average at and that must frustrate the hell out of her. So sad she can’t just live at peace with herself and be a bit more accepting of her mediocrity- very few people are brilliant at everything they turn their hand to.
She’ll have a mental breakdown one of these years especially when she realises how she has fked her childrens lives by giving them no education, parenting or guidance. Sad.

She’s in Lynchpin again. Imagine your Mother turning up at your workplace every day. It’s such a shame she hadn’t taken such a keen interest in her kid’s education.

Do you know I actually feel sorry for her at times she obviously knows the whole fitness stuff she rehashes ad nauseam is coming to an end - she has no interest or motivation to keep going that’s apparent, and she is no example unlike Caroline Girvan etc.
Her body is soft and far from sculpted I wouldn’t be surprised if she started to dig up the whole yoga thing again as a possibly money spinner. She seems to have literally no friends the constant trying to engage people in her stories is so sad, it’s like with the face work she is looking for some sort of gratification or some way to try and boost her self esteem which is very obviously she has none of.
The horses she seems to be average at and that must frustrate the hell out of her. So sad she can’t just live at peace with herself and be a bit more accepting of her mediocrity- very few people are brilliant at everything they turn their hand to.
She’ll have a mental breakdown one of these years especially when she realises how she has fked her childrens lives by giving them no education, parenting or guidance. Sad.
Couldn’t agree with you more. You’ve hit the nail on the head. I would feel sorry for her too but she’s got no empathy or care for anybody else. She doesn’t care about customers she lets down or in some cases blatantly rips off. Everybody is just a way of getting money or attention to her. There have been so many stories about people being financially out of pocket and struggling with debts because she makes a promise and then goes back on it (eg changing the goalposts with the app an hour before launch, and reducing the 18 month plan after promising she never does that so people would sign up at the higher price). When people speak up about the financial harm it has caused them her and her team are cold and nasty to them and don’t give a tit. A person like that will never get my sympathy.

She’s in Lynchpin again. Imagine your Mother turning up at your workplace every day. It’s such a shame she hadn’t taken such a keen interest in her kid’s education.
I’m pleased for the kid. I hope he enjoys it and does well.

Interesting though that he was deprived of the choice to have a normal education and learn about a range of different career options, and he’s ended up chosing one of the few career paths he sees modelled at home - a chef. We have chefs in the family, so no judgement on that choice, and I’m glad for him that he’s got the opportunity - but she’s not modelling many other career options within her home for her others to follow…..there’s an ex rugby player, a maid, a regular masseuse visits I think, language teacher and a con woman who flaunts her nipples and gets drunk on Instagram.

Anyone care to add any of their own….😂

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree with you more. You’ve hit the nail on the head. I would feel sorry for her too but she’s got no empathy or care for anybody else. She doesn’t care about customers she lets down or in some cases blatantly rips off. Everybody is just a way of getting money or attention to her. There have been so many stories about people being financially out of pocket and struggling with debts because she makes a promise and then goes back on it (eg changing the goalposts with the app an hour before launch, and reducing the 18 month plan after promising she never does that so people would sign up at the higher price). When people speak up about the financial harm it has caused them her and her team are cold and nasty to them and don’t give a tit. A person like that will never get my sympathy.

I’m pleased for the kid. I hope he enjoys it and does well.

Interesting though that he was deprived of the choice to have a normal education and learn about a range of different career options, and he’s ended up chosing one of the few career paths he sees modelled at home - a chef. We have chefs in the family, so no judgement on that choice, and I’m glad for him that he’s got the opportunity - but she’s not modelling many other career options within her home for her others to follow…..there’s an ex rugby player, a maid, a regular masseuse visits I think, language teacher and a con woman who flaunts her nipples and gets drunk on Instagram.

Anyone care to add any of their own….😂
I’m definitely pleased for the poor kid. I feel so sorry for them all. They have been deprived of an education and have a very bad role model of a mother. They have missed out on so much.

There’s that person Sharon something on the insiders page. Posted about being ripped off - paying full price for the program but still buys every single one of the shred and promotes Kim at every opportunity. What does she stand to gain?

Seems Himbo’s getting rather good at taking instruction. I gave her advice a couple of days ago telling her to get a pedicure. Hey presto that’s exactly what she’s done tonight. She’s obviously always on here.
Here’s some more advice for you Kimmy - stop conning people you narcissistic old boot. I’d advise you to stop drinking but we all know you couldn’t if you tried!

I’m definitely pleased for the poor kid. I feel so sorry for them all. They have been deprived of an education and have a very bad role model of a mother. They have missed out on so much.
I personally don’t think children should have jobs at 15. Chef in training ? Or just working ? At least in the states In my state. You have to be 16 and most jobs require a work permit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.