The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally hopefully this only fans fitness app will give us plenty to laugh at
I have no doubt.
Why she thinks fitness influencers will put their trust in her after all her ’pivoting’ and going back on her promises, I have no idea.

Reactions: 3
I have no doubt.
Why she thinks fitness influencers will put their trust in her after all her ’pivoting’ and going back on her promises, I have no idea.
Totally, she will be changing her mind every minute. I think she would love to have an only fans site, I watched a few of the shows about it and they earn a fortune. Unfortunately for Kim her usual trick of buying fans kinda of defeats the purpose and people want to see big tits not a big Tit like she is and they defo don't want to pay to see her leather tits!!

Reactions: 3
Totally, she will be changing her mind every minute. I think she would love to have an only fans site, I watched a few of the shows about it and they earn a fortune. Unfortunately for Kim her usual trick of buying fans kinda of defeats the purpose and people want to see big tits not a big Tit like she is and they defo don't want to pay to see her leather tits!!
I don't even understand what is an only fan site? What is she trying to do?

I don't even understand what is an only fan site? What is she trying to do?
OnlyFans is an online platform and app created in 2016. With it, people can pay for content (photos, videos and live streams) via a monthly membership. Content is mainly created by YouTubers, fitness trainers, models...

The show I watched people were selling adult content and making like thousands upon thousands

Reactions: 1
OnlyFans is an online platform and app created in 2016. With it, people can pay for content (photos, videos and live streams) via a monthly membership. Content is mainly created by YouTubers, fitness trainers, models...

The show I watched people were selling adult content and making like thousands upon thousands
Ah so another money grab. But not doing anything really for current company. The app not had an update in 5 or 6 months.

Reactions: 2
So what's Kimbo doing in those 4 weeks whilst Laura does all the work? Let me guess - drinking copious amounts of champagne (Cristal, dontcha know :cautious: ), bit more cr@p riding on Peter, sharing how much you've spent on your latest bag/sunglasses/shoes etc. I genuinely have no idea how she gets any clients in. Her content is so incredibly dull (and dangerous when it comes to her poor form). I started following her when she was competing. She was vaguely interesting back then. Now she's looking like a dried up old raisin that's been found down the back of the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems Himbo is taking our advice about her boring and irrelevant insta page.
So come on then leathery tits….what else do you want advice on? Here’s a freebie - get a pedicure and paint those hammerheads. Yeah I know…silk scarves on pigs. I get it. But worry a shot surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So come on then leathery tits….what else do you want advice on? Here’s a freebie - get a pedicure and paint those hammerheads. Yeah I know…silk scarves on pigs. I get it. But worry a shot surely.
More inappropriate Memes why ? More plastic surgery.

It’s this one who annoys me. Has done every shred. Still quite chubby, telling other desperate people how to lose weight and keep it off but can’t herself and goes up and down - like most of Kim’s clientele. At least Laura has done something and transformed her figure.

Attachments

It’s this one who annoys me. Has done every shred. Still quite chubby, telling other desperate people how to lose weight and keep it off but can’t herself and goes up and down - like most of Kim’s clientele. At least Laura has done something and transformed her figure.
She’s got such a snidey, unfriendly face as well.
Had to chuckle at Kim’s stories….do you prefer my back muscles, chest muscles or none because you don’t like muscles?! As if it works like that! You either like her manly look or you don’t like muscles. So if you don’t like her big old leathery chest then you don’t like a well shaped glute, or some nice biceps. Stupid choice which was only put there for self validation.
I love muscles Kimbo, but yours are rank. Most women work out to look like a better version of a woman, not a man. You’ve got it so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like chest muscles on a man. Does that answer her question?? lol.

I'm just leaving this here again ... sunscreen!!! please for the love of god sunscreen!

1664478322902.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.