The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I bought a new jacket it's £800
I think she would be slightly more likeable if she didn't drip the cost of things all the time.
When ?
When do any of you on here throw the price in of something without asking.. unless it was an absolute bargain you got it for.
She really is an ugly person inside.
Take away all the branded shite she buys herself..
What is she after all of it?
Ooh flip that's right..still an unlikeable person 😳 🤣

Reactions: 1
À
I think she would be slightly more likeable if she didn't drip the cost of things all the time.
When ?
When do any of you on here throw the price in of something without asking.. unless it was an absolute bargain you got it for.
For a women who has a life coach she is so messed up.
I wonder how they would explain her need to constantly do this?
Of course they probably only tell her what she wants to hear just like everyone on her payroll.

Reactions: 2
When ?
There is absolutely no reason she had to say that. So many other things. Did she say tail coat? You don’t wear that at the level she rides. If she talking about a dressage coat with long tails. She thinks she can buy her way in.

There is absolutely no reason she had to say that. So many other things. Did she say tail coat? You don’t wear that at the level she rides. If she talking about a dressage coat with long tails. She thinks she can buy her way in.
At an international event it's acceptable to wear tails for dressage (but not required) but not for normal competitions. However boasting at the price of the coat is so boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
At an international event it's acceptable to wear tails for dressage (but not required) but not for normal competitions. However boasting at the price of the coat is so boring.
Not at her level. I compete. At her level that is quite rude.

She hasn’t earned the right yet to wear one. At our barn you wouldn’t even think of it until you ride at Intermediate level.

• Haha
Not at her level. I compete. At her level that is quite rude.

She hasn’t earned the right yet to wear one. At our barn you wouldn’t even think of it until you ride at Intermediate level.
I sort of agree its showing off and its not entirely encouraged but she is entitled to wear tails at CIC 1 Star. Outside of international it would be a huge no no.

Pride comes before a fall as they say - Kim boasting about Peter lying 5th over night after and now after her showjumping she is last with a huge amount of faults. Oh well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I sort of agree its showing off and its not entirely encouraged but she is entitled to wear tails at CIC 1 Star. Outside of international it would be a huge no no.

Pride comes before a fall as they say - Kim boasting about Peter lying 5th over night after and now after her showjumping she is last with a huge amount of faults. Oh well.
Which horse took 5 fences last week? Does she have a trainer there ?

Which horse took 5 fences last week? Does she have a trainer there ?
I'm sure her trainer is there as he would have horses competing at the event - not sure he would be involved with her while she is at the event. Same horse Peter had all the faults last time too. It's a big ask for a pony to do a 1 star sj course that's built for horses.

I'm sure her trainer is there as he would have horses competing at the event - not sure he would be involved with her while she is at the event. Same horse Peter had all the faults last time too. It's a big ask for a pony to do a 1 star sj course that's built for horses.
She’s already paving the way to give the pony to Maya. I think who ever she borrowed the bit from for dressage is not happy about it.

Is it time to rename the pony “Peter the not so Great” it surely it couldn’t be rider error? Jeez that was a lot of fences down and some time faults. I thought she said he was a brilliant jumper? As someone else has said it’s a big ask, he’s a pony in a horse class carrying Himbo around.

She’s already paving the way to give the pony to Maya. I think who ever she borrowed the bit from for dressage is not happy about it.
The pony was originally for her daughter but typical Himbo just splashed the cash and didn’t stop to think that she had bought a learner driver the equivalent of a Porsche. Her daughter was a beginner at that point and that pony was far too much, far too forward going & advanced for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kim quiet tonight after destroying the showjumping course today. Quiet when bad and noisy when good. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted a photo of a girl she met at the event and said she “bonded” with her……..wonder if the poor girl felt the same?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Havent a clue about eventing but going from the laughter who ever recorded on the horses insta couldn't stop laughing so clearly did very badly. Oh kimmy give it up and support your daughter instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.