The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here. Never been a customer but shocked at what I've read on here. I knew her a long time ago and followed her out of curiosity... but all this with cults and bots and so on, it's sad.

Reactions: 8
I'm new here. Never been a customer but shocked at what I've read on here. I knew her a long time ago and followed her out of curiosity... but all this with cults and bots and so on, it's sad.
Welcome. As the saying goes, “she’s lost the run of herself”. To be honest, I feel really sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 6
Welcome and its great that you didn't waste any money lining the pockets of Kim Constable and her ego. The not so Sculpted Vegan.

Reactions: 3
You know its not true when you have to tell your 'insta family' how well your black Fri sale went and you made soooo much money 😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will never get over the conversation she had in her car outside the gym saying all the plebs are looking at her in her range rover (actually a discovery) as they sit in their tit cars… this will never leave my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I will never get over the conversation she had in her car outside the gym saying all the plebs are looking at her in her range rover (actually a discovery) as they sit in their tit cars… this will never leave my mind.
You are kidding?! Did she actually say that??? She’s said and done some horrific things but that takes the biscuit! Many of her customers are struggling to keep up with her payment plans and are in debt to afford it. You can bet many of them are sitting in what she considers tit cars. But I guess their money is good enough for her even if their cars aren’t!

Reactions: 2
You are kidding?! Did she actually say that??? She’s said and done some horrific things but that takes the biscuit! Many of her customers are struggling to keep up with her payment plans and are in debt to afford it. You can bet many of them are sitting in what she considers tit cars. But I guess their money is good enough for her even if their cars aren’t!
That’s the sad point. The many comments from people with SS being lowered to 97 when they are still making payments. The reviewed she removed where people complained she ran their cards.

I enjoyed the latest Instagram post “if you’re sick I’m the one bringing you soup and pain meds” as if 😂😂😂 my “customers are so loyal” - aye because you can only do a starvation for so long before you need to be gimmicked into another one. All the idiots on that insiders page “I’ve got all the programs and never started one, should I buy this one?” Kim or Laura: YES THE FACEBOOK GROUP WILL HELP.

• Haha
Yes it was on a story she did a good while back but it always stuck with me… I think she’s struggling to keep up mind you. 🙄 she needs a good slap from her parents 😂

I enjoyed the latest Instagram post “if you’re sick I’m the one bringing you soup and pain meds” as if 😂😂😂 my “customers are so loyal” - aye because you can only do a starvation for so long before you need to be gimmicked into another one. All the idiots on that insiders page “I’ve got all the programs and never started one, should I buy this one?” Kim or Laura: YES THE FACEBOOK GROUP WILL HELP.
They are all so cringey. The admins or other coaches. Who are these “coaches “ doing the lives anyway ?

As a business owner I would never share my sales, profit or other information for that matter. What is the need with this one - constant validation? I am at a loss why she does this. It is so very weird. Kim Constable - The Sculpted Vegan. (put for google purposes.) lol. Let's add her full 'title'.
She’s just a dose 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s just a dose 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah right Kimmy you have friends….. we believe u….not!!🤪🤪🤪🤪
I’d certainly loooooove to know how ur making money cause me thinks it’s not thru ur fabulous app?!?

Attachments

Last edited:
Was that the same time that she was saying someone had deliberately scratched her car & the gym were looking at their cctv? We never heard about that again.

Welcome.
It’s truly awful when you read up & grasp the enormity of the situation and the people she is conning. It’s very sad.
But,,,,
She is highly amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her son is always photographed staring at a screen. The latest post has not one but two with him. Mind you if I was sitting with The Sculpted Vegan I too would disengage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her son is always photographed staring at a screen. The latest post has not one but two with him. Mind you if I was sitting with The Sculpted Vegan I too would disengage.
This is the one that speaks with an American accent as the people he interacts the most with each day, are gamers online. Very sad. As someone else said, they all seem to lack social skills which is no surprise. I really feel sorry for them.

What is she slabbering about Corey has to drive ones to wherever? Sure he’s only started to learn has he not 🤷‍♀️ They look feral and the youngest looks like - and I mean this with genuine concern - like he has serious needs. How could they be sociable normal kids if they never interact with others their age???

Pity about the kids, but highly entertaining watching the schizo show that she is 👌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.