The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Email: “I’m not giving this Black Friday deal to everyone”
*gives Black Friday deal to everyone*

I think more people will be here soon. She’s deleted some amount of negative comments from the insiders page.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this was a post
It’s just a little bit disappointing that I have a few months left on the installment plan - and it will be more expensive if I cancelled it and purchased the offer today. Can anyone possibly help with this? Will very much appreciate it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Do we have any new people in here ?
Kim Constable calls us trolls which couldn’t be further from the truth !!!
I wouldn’t dream of trolling anyone.
People need to know the truth and be protected from this absolute con artist and wanna be cult leader.

Reactions: 8
Do we have any new people in here ?
Kim Constable calls us trolls which couldn’t be further from the truth !!!
I wouldn’t dream of trolling anyone.
People need to know the truth and be protected from this absolute con artist and wanna be cult leader.
I’m new just found u guys about a fortnight ago 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much the interior designer hates her? She orders curtains, gets them installed and now she doesn’t like them. In fairness the fabric isn’t nice but Kimmy has shown us before that she has got no taste. I’m sure the poor woman was thinking Kimmy might need to replace her drafty windows instead of the curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how much the interior designer hates her? She orders curtains, gets them installed and now she doesn’t like them. In fairness the fabric isn’t nice but Kimmy has shown us before that she has got no taste. I’m sure the poor woman was thinking Kimmy might need to replace her drafty windows instead of the curtains.
The company she used installed my curtains - the owner is super lovely. I can only imagine what she thinks of Kim Constable.

Reactions: 2
The company she used installed my curtains - the owner is super lovely. I can only imagine what she thinks of Kim Constable.
I’m sure she is. The poor woman has nothing but my sympathy. Mind you, I’m sure she has seen it all! I just hope Kim Constable isn’t trying to get away with not paying for the curtains that she chose, got made and now doesn’t like. We all know she is a dubious character.

Reactions: 3
As a business owner I would never share my sales, profit or other information for that matter. What is the need with this one - constant validation? I am at a loss why she does this. It is so very weird. Kim Constable - The Sculpted Vegan. (put for google purposes.) lol. Let's add her full 'title'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As a business owner I would never share my sales, profit or other information for that matter. What is the need with this one - constant validation? I am at a loss why she does this. It is so very weird. Kim Constable - The Sculpted Vegan. (put for google purposes.) lol. Let's add her full 'title'.
Right ??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.