The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really sad her thanking fake accounts. Do you think she realizes they are just bots?
Yes. She knows they’re bots. It is beyond obvious. She just responds so her comments add to the comment count. 14 comments become 28 etc. it’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Literally not one comment on the insta live that is appropriate to the video. And 80k views - I don’t think so

• Haha
Literally not one comment on the insta live that is appropriate to the video. And 80k views - I don’t think so
One comment even says they want to try something other than beautiful 😂
The Sculpted Vegan has added comedy to her repertoire 🤣

• Haha
There she is, the delectable kim constable
Lies again Kim Constable, no way is getting your face threaded not sore or relaxing. Or does all the fillers stop the pain???

I’m so unsure. Does she think they are real. Why is she even taking the time to thank the bots. Lol. Has she nothing better to do. They aren’t real Kim. Lol.

Like this. Yes let’s use her full name for max google search hits.
Someone else suggested this I can't take the credit hopefully show people the Real Kim Constable

Reactions: 2
Lies again Kim Constable, no way is getting your face threaded not sore or relaxing. Or does all the fillers stop the pain???
There is not a chance that isn’t sore. I think she’s just trying to let us know how tough she is. It looks like agony.

Someone else suggested this I can't take the credit hopefully show people the Real Kim Constable
Chuck in The Sculpted Vegan from time to time as well. Going forward we’ll need Only Fitness too 😄

• Haha
O Kim Constable
Que more bull tit….
‘These courses have made members millions of dollars in online revenue, since we opened our doors.’
Hilarious 😂
Don’t be sorry Kim Constable my inbox has been bliss without your weirdly worded emails.
878343A9-4CBC-4B8C-A60F-B250AA69EC56.jpeg
F970CA97-D5DC-47A1-A81B-D23557CE537C.jpeg
36530FF3-7101-4AC7-9362-1B8C9CC2EF35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe a wee word to the wise kimmy as we know you read this stuff you maybe wanna get someone to check ur ‘lame’ pony that’s acting up….ever thought that’s why it’s acting up?? Ffs 🙈🙈🙈 I’d think you being a professional and all you would spot that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell. Sculpt and shred for $97. What a result for people who paid £1000 and got themselves into debt. Wish there was a way to take her to court over her lies. The program that would “never be discounted” - and I see Laura has been taught to comment like Kim “sorry you feel that way but it’s your fault for believing us when we said that”

Is it just me ... whyyyyyy is she getting this stuff done to her face? I don't get it??!!
Can someone explain what the threads actually do as I'm so bloody confused :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell. Sculpt and shred for $97. What a result for people who paid £1000 and got themselves into debt. Wish there was a way to take her to court over her lies. The program that would “never be discounted” - and I see Laura has been taught to comment like Kim “sorry you feel that way but it’s your fault for believing us when we said that”
They have deleted the negative comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No stories of Kimmy today?! I’d say her face is in bits, looking even more like a busted sofa than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, she was, she was posting on her equestrian page that the professional rider was in schooling her lame horse 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
I didn’t think that was today, I think I saw that yesterday? Anyway, I wondered about that horse too. Sore back perhaps? As Kimmy reads here I’m sure we will now see Peter being checked over by a vet or equine chiropractor. It strikes me that the pony seemed to have good potential with his last rider but Kimmy seems to have wrecked him. She said previously that he never refused a fence but since has done just that, along with having a few atrocious showjumping scores.

The follower count 😂 I can’t decide if it’s pure comedy gold or utterly tragic.
The delusional people out there and it’s so entertaining👌

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.