The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pony never looks happy. As I said before he looked like a good enough pony with his previous owner but this clown has wrecked him. He doesn’t look right, I too wish she would get him checked over. Also her daughter riding the quad bike again. Kimmy has no comprehension of how dangerous these things are and children really shouldn’t be using them. She should be wearing her riding hat at the very least.
Well why would she worry??? She rides without a hat so what message does that put across to her daughter???
But wonder where she got that piece of kit it looks class… nothing but the best eh Kimmy!!! 🥰🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to show her compassionate side by picking up a mouse to show how much she cares for all creatures. She didn’t much care for the foxes that went into making her Maxmara fur trimmed poncho did she? Maybe if she got enough little mice she could make a mouse trimmed poncho?! That mouse most likely died of shock from being picked up & handled.

• Sad
Can i please request that thread title #6 has reference to the 100’s of THOUSANDS of followers she’s just bought 🙏🏽
Just to confirm that’s tattle thread and not face threads 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can i please request that thread title #6 has reference to the 100’s of THOUSANDS of followers she’s just bought 🙏🏽
Just to confirm that’s tattle thread and not face threads 🤢
Kim Constable Rentacrowd Fakeogram. Roll up roll up you little bots. I'm about to flog another moneyspinner and I need you all to make me look credible.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've got a good five years on her as I don't know her real age all that sun has with no factor... Leather tits and hands
PS I would like basicbitch abroads leather tits nickname in the thread title
She is 43 or 44. Will turn 44 this academic year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does this not look like same person? either that or as well as toning up she gotten taller too???? 😱. Now if getting taller was an option I’d pay for that!!!! being 5ft 2 is no joke 🙈🙈🤪🤪
I had to look at this 1,000 times Trying to work out how they lengthened her legs with a diet.Realised she’s wearing heels in the 2nd pic..

Muscles don’t serve her anymore…. Right ok….
I gasped at her picture from February of her in that black outfit with the mini skirt. Although she was definitely more sculpted it was a horrific look 😂
The whole premise of showing how her body has changed this year would’ve been so much better & more relatable if she hadn’t felt the need to stick the brag in about how she made millions. She’s so predictable & cringe.

Last edited:
I had to look at this 1,000 times Trying to work out how they lengthened her legs with a diet.Realised she’s wearing heels in the 2nd pic..

I gasped at her picture from February of her in that black outfit with the mini skirt. Although she was definitely more sculpted it was a horrific look 😂
The whole premise of showing how her body has changed this year would’ve been so much better & more relatable if she hadn’t felt the need to stick the brag in about how she made millions. She’s so predictable & cringe.
“She made millions” ?! We’ve seen her accounts on Companies House. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so - Blind Date with Cilla. She was one of the three on the chairs. She lied about her age to go on as she wasn't 21.

The Belfast accent grated horribly on tv, and when Cilla asked her about dating she told a story about walking her dog to the local garage and while she was chatting up some bloke, her dog peed on her leg.

She didn't get picked.

• Haha
So odd to say when she running a “ body building “ company.

Is it just me or does this not look like same person? either that or as well as toning up she gotten taller too???? 😱. Now if getting taller was an option I’d pay for that!!!! being 5ft 2 is no joke 🙈🙈🤪🤪
There also some one who is competing who won a competition this year already. I think a butt camp one.

• Wow
She’s going to have to rebrand herself…she’s plant based not vegan and is becoming less sculpted by the day. Surely as the face of her scam, I mean business, her muscles do serve her? What she really means is she can’t be arsed to put the commitment into her muscle building anymore, so just say that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.