The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad someone took a screenshot of that. What an absolutely vile, vile thing to say. She is a truly horrible woman.

Reactions: 3
Ugly? Ha ha ha my god kim have you seen your own boat? Puffy, boxers face you look like a drunk babes..and whats going on with the right side of your face? Ya look like you've been hit with a bag of nails! Seriously and your hooded eyes and witches hands.. YOU are hideous inside and out..can't wait to see the state today after you've been to FT..fkn wench

Screenshot_20221123-101652_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t listen to all the q&a stories. What did make me laugh was that she said you had to create more and more product for your people……says the woman who just bought thousands of fake followers. So, can she not see people are not interested in what she is producing?! Also by doing a “day in the life” supposedly for her “new followers”, does she think her team don’t know she bought them?!
Also she finally admitted they don’t actually teach their feral kids anything. So, when she has repeatedly said her kids are homeschooled, that was another lie.

The whole Q&A was to address what we say about her. She really over egged the “I’m so close to my children” and “I hardly drink alcohol” bullshit. She forgets what she posts on there. The alcohol thing was a barefaced lie. Everybody knows it. The part that baffles me was claiming she always does her own manicures to save time going to the salon. Not sure what her rationale is with that point but I don’t believe it anyway. She loves the salon. It’s a chance to buy a new friend and tag the tit out of the place and brag about her salubrious lifestyle. So yeah, that one was a bit odd.
The cherry on the cake was when she was trying to tell her newly bought (almost) 200k followers about how she was finally successful. There’s an oxymoron in there somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole Q&A was to address what we say about her. She really over egged the “I’m so close to my children” and “I hardly drink alcohol” bullshit. She forgets what she posts on there. The alcohol thing was a barefaced lie. Everybody knows it. The part that baffles me was claiming she always does her own manicures to save time going to the salon. Not sure what her rationale is with that point but I don’t believe it anyway. She loves the salon. It’s a chance to buy a new friend and tag the tit out of the place and brag about her salubrious lifestyle. So yeah, that one was a bit odd.
The cherry on the cake was when she was trying to tell her newly bought (almost) 200k followers about how she was finally successful. There’s an oxymoron in there somewhere 😂
The whole thing was cringingly hilarious wasn’t it 😅 she is literally doing it to give herself an ego boost because she thinks if you say it out loud it’s true. Her youngest kid is feral, I’ve seen him in person. The bragging about her staff is disgusting, I’ve never seen anyone more up themselves looking down their nose. She’s deeply unhappy in herself, it’s obvious. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent herself those questions so she could brag more about how amazing her life is lol

The whole thing was cringingly hilarious wasn’t it 😅 she is literally doing it to give herself an ego boost because she thinks if you say it out loud it’s true. Her youngest kid is feral, I’ve seen him in person. The bragging about her staff is disgusting, I’ve never seen anyone more up themselves looking down their nose. She’s deeply unhappy in herself, it’s obvious. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent herself those questions so she could brag more about how amazing her life is lol
Oh I don’t believe for one second anyone other than herself asked those questions. It was cringeworthy, I couldn’t watch it all so well done to those who stuck at it!

Reactions: 4
Todays Lee and Laura on IG has over 32 K views but only a handful of comments and the comments are all one work or emoji and all bots. Her number on the facebook group has not gone up like IG. Who are all these coaches doing their LIVEs? I can not believe someone would boast that they have never taught their children anything.

Todays Lee and Laura on IG has over 32 K views but only a handful of comments and the comments are all one work or emoji and all bots. Her number on the facebook group has not gone up like IG. Who are all these coaches doing their LIVEs? I can not believe someone would boast that they have never taught their children anything.
The bots are out in force - I saw it live and on average only 50 odds were watching (not 50K btw - actually just 50 people) - you could almost hear the tumbleweed floating past - REAL people keep tuning in the leaving after a few seconds. Heres the proof....

Also laughing at the bots trying to make a sensible comment to this post. Unless the bots have suddenly become all AI on us and actually fancy Lee.

Anyways really looking forward til later when she shows us her looking like the love child of Mr Spock and Ming the Merciless.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The bots are out in force - I saw it live and on average only 50 odds were watching (not 50K btw - actually just 50 people) - you could almost hear the tumbleweed floating past - REAL people keep tuning in the leaving after a few seconds. Heres the proof....

Also laughing at the bots trying to make a sensible comment to this post. Unless the bots have suddenly become all AI on us and actually fancy Lee.
Hahahaha Kim loves us so much. She keeps giving us so much more ammunition to rinse her with. We had enough already but making herself look this desperate has just been the absolute icing on the cake.

If you look at the accounts of the bots and who they are following it’s so obvious. Has she just become so used to being a laughing stock that she doesn’t care anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Anyways really looking forward til later when she shows us her looking like the love child of Mr Spock and Ming the Merciless.
Yeah none of the comments make any sense to a cooking demo.

• Haha
1669315663238.png

Ok Kim ...
1. Why are your eyebrows uneven?
2. Why are they so unnaturally high and look similar to Ming the Merciless?
3. Is it the threads that make one of your cheeks look less filled than the other?
4. Why are you using a filter after getting an enhancing procedure?
5. Why - just why?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1757573

Ok Kim ...
3. Is it the threads that make one of your cheeks look less filled than the other?
5. Why - just why?
Oh. My. God. That is horrendous. You are right, one cheek is fuller than the other and those eyebrows. Christ almighty they are rare. I only have one question. WHY?

I feel a full on bride of wildestein or whatever her name was - probably by this time next year.

That’s desperately sad that she thinks those threads /any procedures are helping her, she needs to just STOP it’s so so sad she is so uncomfortable in her own skin ( and face ) it is palpable 😭

Reactions: 1
More threads please Kimbo and I think you could go higher with the eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1757573

Ok Kim ...
5. Why - just why?
She looks like a man in drag!! Only drag Queens look like women she doesn't!! She does love herself... For someone trying to sell and fit and healthy lifestyle it's really the wrong image Kim Constable (full name for people googling her so they see the real Kim on all her threads!!! See what I did there love a wee thread joke it's a pity they couldn't thread her mouth

• Haha

It really sad her thanking fake accounts. Do you think she realizes they are just bots?

• Haha
It really sad her thanking fake accounts. Do you think she realizes they are just bots?
I’m so unsure. Does she think they are real. Why is she even taking the time to thank the bots. Lol. Has she nothing better to do. They aren’t real Kim. Lol.

She looks like a man in drag!! Only drag Queens look like women she doesn't!! She does love herself... For someone trying to sell and fit and healthy lifestyle it's really the wrong image Kim Constable (full name for people googling her so they see the real Kim on all her threads!!! See what I did there love a wee thread joke it's a pity they couldn't thread her mouth
Like this. Yes let’s use her full name for max google search hits.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.