The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some new videos up on YT..this was from 6 days ago!!! Is it just me or is that neck getting really thick?..also where oh where has that waistline gone?..View attachment 1732312View attachment 1732316
Well guess what.....these have since been removed..that's right kim you looked atrocious ! 😂😂

Well guess what.....these have since been removed..that's right kim you looked atrocious ! 😂😂

Have no fear I have saved them all 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What if we all report her insta? Maybe it’ll be like Twitter. They seem to suspend accounts depending on how many people report as it’s an AI for non-serious offences I believe. I’ve reported her anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What if we all report her insta? Maybe it’ll be like Twitter. They seem to suspend accounts depending on how many people report as it’s an AI for non-serious offences I believe. I’ve reported her anyway.
Report for what? They don't give many options...pretending to be someone else?😂..what should I put?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Report for what? They don't give many options...pretending to be someone else?😂..what should I put?
They won’t care. So many people are buying followers. They unofficially allow it
It’s amusing if nothing else. It tells us that she was unhappy with her level of following but couldnt do anything about it herself.

Reactions: 2
You can report the individual fake accounts I did it recently for an influencer who jumped from 12k followers to 25 in a week when they’d posted one selfie on there grid. Lots of the bot type accounts discussed before. I reported them as spam

You can report the individual fake accounts I did it recently for an influencer who jumped from 12k followers to 25 in a week when they’d posted one selfie on there grid. Lots of the bot type accounts discussed before. I reported them as spam
So far there’s 120k of them!

So far there’s 120k of them!
Yeah that’s a lot of reporting lol. To be honest apart from laughing at her desperation theres not a lot that can be done Its not like they are going to be customers or people that can push up engagement shes literally just paying to increase the number on her Home Screen. I realised with the influencer I mentioned before they have hidden the number of likes under 300 & there last 10 posts haven’t hit that. Definitely fucks the engagement.

Yeah that’s a lot of reporting lol. To be honest apart from laughing at her desperation theres not a lot that can be done Its not like they are going to be customers or people that can push up engagement shes literally just paying to increase the number on her Home Screen. I realised with the influencer I mentioned before they have hidden the number of likes under 300 & there last 10 posts haven’t hit that. Definitely fucks the engagement.
I’m happy just to sit back with my popcorn and chuckle at the latest comedy antics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ASA response to my complaint against Face therapyNI
I didn’t get a response yet. Hopefully that’s just a first warning for that shady company, and when they next post something complaint worthy action will be taken. They gave a BBL pic up just now And I swear it just looks like pics taken at different angles (stood up and lying down). They’re so dodgy.

I didn’t get a response yet. Hopefully that’s just a first warning for that shady company, and when they next post something complaint worthy action will be taken. They gave a BBL pic up just now And I swear it just looks like pics taken at different angles (stood up and lying down). They’re so dodgy.
I too am waiting for a response😆

Seems like the fake follower count has stopped climbing - at exactly the same followers are Caroline Girvan 😂🤣😆
Me thinks someone is jealous 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slap on some decent moisturiser/oil, adjust the light and hey presto... BBL!

Seems like the fake follower count has stopped climbing - at exactly the same followers are Caroline Girvan 😂🤣😆
Me thinks someone is jealous 🤪
Bahahaha 🤣 it’s sat at 533k all day. I post that and she buys another 1k. I see you watching Kimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol and her lips have shrank since the weekend - what?? lol.
In other news - Lee you are my new hero - getting away with serving this complete pile of dog shite to Kimmy. I salute you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol and her lips have shrank since the weekend - what?? lol.
In other news - Lee you are my new hero - getting away with serving this complete pile of dog shite to Kimmy. I salute you.
We are all totally here for Chef Lee’s trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.