The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is pointless. There’s no interest in it. It’s just for her ego.

Reactions: 3
All her followers recently are 100 percent fake - random posts of about 10 pics on all the pages. Not relating to anything and zero comments or likes. You are a fake Kim.
Let’s not forget her daughter’s account. 48.k followers. Comments left by perverts. Kimmy buys Maya followers too.

• Wow
All her followers recently are 100 percent fake - random posts of about 10 pics on all the pages. Not relating to anything and zero comments or likes. You are a fake Kim.
She’s a scammer through and through and it’s really sad that the whole team support her with it.

She’s had a great weekend on IG

And ever so popular on you tube 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
508k now 😂😂😂..this brilliant ..Will she get upto million tonight? Fkn hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget her daughter’s account. 48.k followers. Comments left by perverts. Kimmy buys Maya followers too.
What 13 year old kid with very little posts gets 48k followers - not one! Mummy buying followers to look at her child in skimpy outfits and pouting in front of the mirror. Which by the way most teenagers do but not infront of who knows who that her mum has allowed to enter the kids life via social media. It's disgusting and bad parenting in my opinion. Keeping my children safe is my no.1 priority. Never could I imagine doing this to them.

Reactions: 5
Be interesting to see if she goes for her usual yearly 150k extra. What a complete joke of a woman. I could respect her less.

Reactions: 4
508k now 😂😂😂..this brilliant ..Will she get upto million tonight? Fkn hilarious
The whole big deal and celebration of Caroline Girvan reaching 2 million subscribers on YouTube was because of her genuine well-deserved talent and everyone was ecstatic for her. This is just a meaningless ego exercise and fake credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole big deal and celebration of Caroline Girvan reaching 2 million subscribers on YouTube was because of her genuine well-deserved talent and everyone was ecstatic for her. This is just a meaningless ego exercise and fake credibility.
Caroline is a genuine person. Actually qualified in what she teaches and promotes. Does not boast or share personal content. Its a business and a very professional one. She deserves everything for her hard work and talent. Kim ...... well? lol.

Caroline is a genuine person. Actually qualified in what she teaches and promotes. Does not boast or share personal content. Its a business and a very professional one. She deserves everything for her hard work and talent. Kim ...... well? lol.
100% and thats how you can tell how fake Kims insta is as she has no followers on YouTube compared to her insta. I love Caroline doing so well

Reactions: 6
hahaha 509k now!! Can we have a drinking game - like we do a shot everytime another 1k is added.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much do followers cost for heavens sake? 😵💫
Really not much at all. A few hundred quid for 100k from what I’ve seen. But she’s been buying likes as well because shes desperate to look popular 😂
Tellingly, the glazed eyed, drunk wine glass post has got about 35k likes. She very clearly bought them this weekend too. Her follower count keeps climbing by the thousands but that pic doesn’t get any more likes. Because her new followers aren’t actually engaging with her account.
Kim, you are a phoney. I’m almost embarrassed for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder is buying followers a ban worthy offence on Insta? Could she be reported?

Just looked into a bit - in Insta Community Guidelines it does say NOT to buy likes so she is breaking the guidelines technically
What can be done about it though?

Reactions: 2
Breaking community guidelines can result in temporary or permanent ban - but I don’t know if there’s any way to report someone for it
From what I’ve read they don’t enforce those guidelines. Nobody gets banned and many people break them.
The fake followers are so laughably obvious. Each one has about 15 posts, a handful of followers and is following several thousand accounts 😆
How can she take herself seriously?! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.