The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the Eventing Ireland Ball tonight. My mum and auntie are going too.
You best send them a pic of her new, ten years younger face with the luscious big lips and no wrinkles otherwise they might not recognise her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There will be a difficult mother daughter relationship in the years ahead. She seems to be pushing her 13(?) year old into adulthood and it’s very uncomfortable to watch. Living her life through her daughter will inevitably backfire. The latent jealousy is obvious already in the comments she puts on her stories. A psychologist’s nightmare for there’s so much to unravel there.

Reactions: 7
There will be a difficult mother daughter relationship in the years ahead. She seems to be pushing her 13(?) year old into adulthood and it’s very uncomfortable to watch. Living her life through her daughter will inevitably backfire. The latent jealousy is obvious already in the comments she puts on her stories. A psychologist’s nightmare for there’s so much to unravel there.
I agree. I think she’s 12. Remember how she said her daughter was competing at an event and she is only 12? Is this any way to talk about her 12 year old?! She really is pushing her into adulthood. This make up look is a lot for a young girl and the dress she showed her in recently was way too sexy and grown up for someone of that age.

Attachments

• Heart
Also the filters on her wee girl too. What mother filters her child - she is a child you you should love for who she is. The filter makes her look in her 20's. Go to her horse account and see the real face of her beautiful child. Its lovely , young and not filtered beyond an inch of its life.

Reactions: 5
Posting a photo of her 12 year old daughter in her bra on Instagram. No top, just her bra. Top parenting Kimmy.

Reactions: 5
That long black mane of hers Jesus it’s witchy looking! Middle parting stuck behind her ears gives me the ick 😫 Would she not get an up style or it curled! Kimmy thinks she’s Kim Kardashian 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.