The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the amount of work she has done to her face.. bloody hell ..shes rough looking.
I have to laugh at her selfish in bed first thing in the morning.. posting them she must think she's looking good..😂🤣

Love this look of undying love from Ryan when he opened the garage door and was hit by kimbo filming 🤣🤣
That's the look of true love ..im so envious 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the amount of work she has done to her face.. bloody hell ..shes rough looking.
I have to laugh at her selfish in bed first thing in the morning.. posting them she must think she's looking good..😂🤣

Love this look of undying love from Ryan when he opened the garage door and was hit by kimbo filming 🤣🤣
That's the look of true love ..im so envious 🤣🤣
I watched that a few times if looks could kill 🤣 Ryan not too happy with Kimmy 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has she never seen a leg press before? They're always f*ckin' massive. Watching her on that will be interesting. It'll either be locked knees or half reps. Or both.

Reactions: 2
Here Kimmy, because I know you love the memes (and I also know you read here - every damn day!)
3B4F178A-7022-4E4F-9500-2A813CE8D65B.jpeg

06A69DAE-BDC5-45C4-BD53-797323EF928D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest videos are yet more car crash form. Seriously, who is she trying to kid that that's the correct way to perform the exercises? Her form is attrocious.

Her latest videos are yet more car crash form. Seriously, who is she trying to kid that that's the correct way to perform the exercises? Her form is attrocious.
And for someone who sells the premise of a pert derrière, and frequently works glutes, what the hell has happened to hers? It doesn’t look any better than mine and I don’t really focus on glutes.

Has she never seen a leg press before? They're always f*ckin' massive. Watching her on that will be interesting. It'll either be locked knees or half reps. Or both.
That is if she can even lift those weights
👀

Reactions: 1
What's that kimmy? Take a moment to appreciate.....?
Screenshot_20221117-184430_Instagram.jpg
alrighty then .....lets keep It REAL babygirl

Screenshot_20221117-144641_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm no expert in weights - but even I know you should not use your body weight and momentum to lift - surely she should be just using her arms with a straight back? Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm no expert in weights - but even I know you should not use your body weight and momentum to lift - surely she should be just using her arms with a straight back? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Oh your profile pic is priceless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The cheek filler isn't even symmetrical and neither are her eyebrows.
Nah sorry ..nothing to appreciate there..
Rough as.....

She genuinely posts her face as something she thinks should be appreciated. She’d eat herself if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.