The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems as bad. Arrogant as they come, although seemingly better with the kids. I think they’re well suited. What’s this Luxury World Goods crap?
No idea what Luxury World Goods is. She registered it last August as luxuryworldgoods.com but changed it to Ltd.
It's registered at these new offices. No doubt another scam.

Reactions: 2
Obviously trying to boost flagging interest / engagement in the group now with all the tagging everyone. How irritating. She’s like a door to door salesman. duck right off. No other group I’m in does that. I think long term that will prompt people to either leave the group or unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've spent years hacking the EXACT,
scientific plan for menopausal women..
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yea, course you have you lying, narcissistic con woman !!!!

Poor Jamie,,,,
Run Jamie RUN 🏃🏽‍♀️
Did the ASA not just tell her off for spouting this unscientific nonsense?

Reactions: 5
I've spent years hacking the EXACT,
scientific plan for menopausal women..
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yea, course you have you lying, narcissistic con woman !!!!

Poor Jamie,,,,
Run Jamie RUN 🏃🏽‍♀️
Oh look, a new employee, oh sorry I mean ‘friend’. She’s not doing herself any favours by having a selfie with someone who’s face hasn’t had lots of work done on it. It really makes her look strange and plastic.

Is she actually still claiming to have hacked a scientific plan?

Reactions: 4
Oh look, a new employee, oh sorry I mean ‘friend’. She’s not doing herself any favours by having a selfie with someone who’s face hasn’t had lots of work done on it. It really makes her look strange and plastic.

You know you are so right! It just highlights how bad the work is. Jamie looks so naturally pretty and fresh faced and it just enhances Kimbo's plastic aged look - can't even see her eyes. Oh how blind you are Kimbo - bet you promised yourself you'd never go too far with the work. But hey keep going - we love it.

• Haha
Her new office is in name of luxury world goods ltd.
There's no way she's 'bought' the unit.
Unit 1 ground floor.
When you look at companies House all you see is the failed businesses she's started.
Does her hubby not see through her? Or is he as bad ?
Some people are gullible..is he? Or is he jusy as wicked as her?
Remember she went to London with her sister after covid and wasn't wearing a mask and she was looking at all these clothes in a warehouse what happened to that venture?

Reactions: 1

Remember she went to London with her sister after covid and wasn't wearing a mask and she was looking at all these clothes in a warehouse what happened to that venture?
Wasn’t that an “EPIC” Sculpted Vegan clothing line? Never heard about it again. PHENOMENAL.

• Haha
It’s on FB today - sponsored post
Seriously - she has been banned from saying these things? Wow. that needs reported to them in that case.

Its mad she is only in her early 40's!! she looks a good decade and a half older because of the work done - why cant she see this?

She looks early 50s due to all the work and those bags under her eyes aren’t great.
She’s like Katie Price with the filters….she posts certain pictures that are so heavily filtered you forget what the reality is, then she posts something not so filtered and the contrast is hideous. I think women who try to look younger end up looking weird and older with all the work they have done. She would probably be quite pretty if she had just left her face alone. The personality would still be tit but at least the picture wouldn’t be so laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s like Katie Price with the filters….she posts certain pictures that are so heavily filtered you forget what the reality is, then she posts something not so filtered and the contrast is hideous. I think women who try to look younger end up looking weird and older with all the work they have done. She would probably be quite pretty if she had just left her face alone. The personality would still be tit but at least the picture wouldn’t be so laughable.
lol! think these sums it up .... hahahaha.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She's gonna cover the wall of covers of herself...that YOU paid to be on Himbo.
God the narcissism is oozing out of her.
There really is nothing humble about this woman.

• Haha
Exactly - they are all paid for by PR companies - she really is laughable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.