The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what brought about the change in her? When I first followed her she wasn’t like the way she is now. She seemed more down to Earth and personable. Now she’s just brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied. She’s turned into an awful person. Maybe she was like that all along and now we’re seeing the true colours?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder what brought about the change in her? When I first followed her she wasn’t like the way she is now. She seemed more down to Earth and personable. Now she’s just brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied. She’s turned into an awful person. Maybe she was like that all along and now we’re seeing the true colours?
What a lovely way to be remembered - Brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied. I've heard her say that she would like 'Nobody Cares, Work Harder' on her gravestone. 'Look at me - I'm desperate to be envied' is certainly more appropriate and would sum up her little time on this earth perfectly.

Reactions: 4
What a lovely way to be remembered - Brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied. I've heard her say that she would like 'Nobody Cares, Work Harder' on her gravestone. 'Look at me - I'm desperate to be envied' is certainly more appropriate and would sum up her little time on this earth perfectly.
Nah she’d love to have “buried in Chanel” on her gravestone, regardless of whether it’s true or not 😂

• Haha
Body goals anyone?........anyone??
Jeez she’s really let herself go! Anyone notice she was more tentative with the exercise form today? Obviously been taking our advice yet again.
But Kimmy, oh great one that is ever popular and so epically amazing….why is your followers still falling? Your business is doing the opposite of growing. And where’s all your friends? Someone as fabulous as you shouldn’t have to run payroll to get some social company, surely!

This has to be the next thread title.. it sums her up perfectly
Brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied.

Spend spend spend.. yep we can all do that with a bit of plastic.
Cream sofa and cream carpet for her office.
Surely you would rather be putting in new windows?
Flip, her house must be freezing with single glazing.
Her priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 3
This has to be the next thread title.. it sums her up perfectly
Brash, full of herself and desperate to be envied.

Spend spend spend.. yep we can all do that with a bit of plastic.
Cream sofa and cream carpet for her office.
Surely you would rather be putting in new windows?
Flip, her house must be freezing with single glazing.
Her priorities are all wrong.
Her new office cubicles look very tiny and basic. Sure, her colleagues husband has done a great job with what he had to work with, but the end result is a pokey little office smaller than a prison cell. She’s taken this jailhouse inspo a bit too far. Why not just leave it as open plan? It would have been better. Looks claustrophobic to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new office cubicles look very tiny and basic. Sure, her colleagues husband has done a great job with what he had to work with, but the end result is a pokey little office smaller than a prison cell. She’s taken this jailhouse inspo a bit too far. Why not just leave it as open plan? It would have been better. Looks claustrophobic to me.
Sit back in your chair quickly and your flying through that wall. I thought the reason they were all working from her house was because the new office was getting decorated? I must of picked that up wrong as she would never lie. It looks like Apollo Road to me? Anyone found out where is yet? Plus was the new app not to be launched last week all these lies I can't keep up?

Sit back in your chair quickly and your flying through that wall. I thought the reason they were all working from her house was because the new office was getting decorated? I must of picked that up wrong as she would never lie. It looks like Apollo Road to me? Anyone found out where is yet? Plus was the new app not to be launched last week all these lies I can't keep up?
She updated her business info to show offices in Belmont Road, or was that her old office?

Reactions: 1
So her kid’s rooms have single glazing and at least one has mould on the walls, as seen in a story a while back. But hey, Corey has a new desk. Winning at priorities there Himbo.
She’ll be writing it off as a business expense, and when she goes bankrupt it won’t get paid 😂

• Haha
Her new office is in name of luxury world goods ltd.
There's no way she's 'bought' the unit.
Unit 1 ground floor.
When you look at companies House all you see is the failed businesses she's started.
Does her hubby not see through her? Or is he as bad ?
Some people are gullible..is he? Or is he jusy as wicked as her?

Unit 1 ground floor.
When you look at companies House all you see is the failed businesses she's started.
Or is he nobbin about ??? Hell yes !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unit 1 ground floor.
He seems as bad. Arrogant as they come, although seemingly better with the kids. I think they’re well suited. What’s this Luxury World Goods crap?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.