The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not in First class Vanessa dear, you are in Business - there is a difference. That's not the First class cabin. It's the club suite. Still lovely but don't make it something it isn't.
1665731213925.png

Reactions: 4
You are not in First class Vanessa dear, you are in Business - there is a difference. That's not the First class cabin. It's the club suite. Still lovely but don't make it something it isn't.
View attachment 1649505
Why can’t they just do something without telling everyone?

Also the whole body, I mean shoulder workout was on point today. Lat raises with your whole body 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can’t they just do something without telling everyone?

Also the whole body, I mean shoulder workout was on point today. Lat raises with your whole body 😂😂
Because that would defeat the purpose - there is always an agenda - the flight would be booked through the business. The Lussotan packs would have been gifted by Lussotan, costing Kimbo nothing. But they must adhere to the requirement to bow down and praise Kimbo. Oh, getting a flash back actually - to when she tried to instill people to call her Queen - she kept repeating a silly story about turning up to a live session drunk and wearing one of her little crowns - and referred to herself as 'their Queen'. I've heard her repeat this so many times. She is so desperate to set herself on a pedestal. Cringe!! The only people who have her on that is herself, her paid staff/friends and a few nutters who haven't seen the light yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s really trying to get a lot if milage out of the picture of her and Ryan. She’s obviously very proud of the filtering of the pic because it doesn’t look like her. If she goes missing she fooked. Nobody would recognise her real plastic face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to quantify her definition of ‘enormous’. 5? 10? She doesn’t even have what I would consider an ‘enormous’ amount of followers when you look at the amount of likes she gets. It’s so obvious that most of them are bought. I highly doubt she has an enormous amount of customers but clearly the few that are struggling financially are pissing her off. Exuding generosity there Kimbo. Pretty cheeky considering the fact that you’re leeching off your customers you absolutely parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not the way a company should word this. Anyway Kimbo have you thought maybe they aren't paying you as they realise what a waste of time your so called programs are? Good luck chasing your money Kim with them being in the US and you in UK. Must be a right pain for you. lol.

Show us the rest of the email?

Not the way a company should word this. Anyway Kimbo have you thought maybe they aren't paying you as they realise what a waste of time your so called programs are? Good luck chasing your money Kim with them being in the US and you in UK. Must be a right pain for you. lol.

Show us the rest of the email?
Absolutely not the way it should be worded at all. It’s shaming people for finding things financially tight, often times through no fault of their own. I do of course think payments should be honoured but you are absolutely right, this should have been worded more sympathetically. There is always the possibility that people have finally seen through her bull 💩.

What a horrible woman, I'm a firm believer in karma and I hope it comes back to her ten fold. Although personally I think she has a horrible life. She has no friends, only for her staff. This only fans is gonna crash and burn. People are going to find it so hard with heating and electric bills doubling that the likes of pt's and even gyms will probably have to stop they will be a luxury. She is going to have a have to find another scam and con the yanks as I don't think people in this country will fall pay for it

Reactions: 2
What a horrible woman, I'm a firm believer in karma and I hope it comes back to her ten fold. Although personally I think she has a horrible life. She has no friends, only for her staff. This only fans is gonna crash and burn. People are going to find it so hard with heating and electric bills doubling that the likes of pt's and even gyms will probably have to stop they will be a luxury. She is going to have a have to find another scam and con the yanks as I don't think people in this country will fall pay for it
it must be a lot of people doing it. I think her email is rude. Especially to send to everyone. She says she will turn them over to collection agency too.

Reactions: 6
Can someone post the full email?
Hi #####,

We wanted to make you aware of a change to our payment terms, so please listen up!

When we create programs, we always try to offer a payment plan that allows customers to spread the cost of the program.

However, unfortunately there are many customers who abuse this system and continually default on their payments, causing a lot of work for Customer Service to chase them.

So from today, if you default on your payment, the following day later we will attempt to charge your card on file.

If this payment also fails, you will be sent an invoice for the FULL amount of the debt owed and given 15 days to settle the account in full, before we will pass your file to a debt collection agency.

This change will take effect immediately.

We understand that sometimes life throws you curve balls which means that a payment will fail. And we have found that those with genuine reasons for failing are quick to get in touch and work with us to bring their account back in line.

But there are also an enormous amount of customers who fail to be able to manage their financial affairs efficiently, and do not honour their payments in a timely manner.

I want my team’s time to be spent better serving customers, not chasing those who cannot manage their financial affairs, and make their payments on time.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this!

With so much love
Kim xo

Hi #####,

We wanted to make you aware of a change to our payment terms, so please listen up!

When we create programs, we always try to offer a payment plan that allows customers to spread the cost of the program.

However, unfortunately there are many customers who abuse this system and continually default on their payments, causing a lot of work for Customer Service to chase them.

So from today, if you default on your payment, the following day later we will attempt to charge your card on file.

If this payment also fails, you will be sent an invoice for the FULL amount of the debt owed and given 15 days to settle the account in full, before we will pass your file to a debt collection agency.

We understand that sometimes life throws you curve balls which means that a payment will fail. And we have found that those with genuine reasons for failing are quick to get in touch and work with us to bring their account back in line.

But there are also an enormous amount of customers who fail to be able to manage their financial affairs efficiently, and do not honour their payments in a timely manner.

I want my team’s time to be spent better serving customers, not chasing those who cannot manage their financial affairs, and make their payments on time.

With so much love
Kim xo
Who TF does she think she is 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Hi #####,

With so much love
Kim xo

'Pease listen up' Imagine talking to your customers like that, her true colours are on show in that email, horrible vile woman!!

• Heart
Hi #####,

With so much love
Kim xo

What a witch.

That email screams financial difficulties, and I don't mean her customers.

I remember she was encouraging people to get paypal credit to pay for her millionaire mentor course (that was never mentioned again, must have been a roaring success) and I remember thinking that was disgusting that she was encouraging people to go into debt to line her pockets.

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them….” Maya Angelou
This email shows her true colours, not that we haven’t seen them before. She is vile. I agree it does shout financial difficulties. She has the cheek to sign off “with so much love”. She’s so fake, she couldn’t give a sh1t about her customers, as long as they keep paying. As I said before, I’m no fan of people who don’t pay but do have sympathy for those who fall on hard times and many may have had to make the choice between paying for a crap, regurgitated fitness program from a con woman and putting food on their table.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.