The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs get over yourself Kimbo. No one cares if ypu have an assistant.
For crying out loud there really is nothing likeable about this woman
I've had to unfollow her. She's too far up her own arse
so she makes her assistant drive her and then what? Does she have to wait in the car?

Reactions: 3
When your only mate is the woman who tattoos your eyebrows. She shares every moment of her life and I have yet to see an actual real life friend. Like proper buddy. Its so odd.

Reactions: 7
When your only mate is the woman who tattoos your eyebrows. She shares every moment of her life and I have yet to see an actual real life friend. Like proper buddy. Its so odd.
She can’t do that. She needs to tag people and show off.

Reactions: 2
Bahahaha!
View attachment 1635227
From a woman who spends very little time with her kids and provides them no education other than mandarin, which was obviously only taken up as part of a business opportunity with her cult friends.

Here’s the full article if anyone wants a chortle https://sabripatri.wordpress.com/20...could-give-my-own-kids-the-gift-of-languages/
Passionate about their education!!!! She couldn’t give a monkeys! Some of her kids had to ask her to teach them to read and what hell use speaking Mandarin is, is beyond me. We don’t know if the others can even read. She really will say anything won’t she?! She has absolutely shafted her kids with her laziness and desperation to be different and get noticed. Remember they all slept together in one big bed?! She got noticed, got some press coverage, appeared on Loose Women (chortle) and did we ever hear about it again? That’ll be no.

Bahahaha!
View attachment 1635227
From a woman who spends very little time with her kids and provides them no education other than mandarin, which was obviously only taken up as part of a business opportunity with her cult friends.

Here’s the full article if anyone wants a chortle https://sabripatri.wordpress.com/20...could-give-my-own-kids-the-gift-of-languages/
Yes they boasted how one of them at 8 I think asked to learn to read. And the naked pictures she posted of one of the boys not too long ago.

• Wow
Wow,,, this needs to get out there !!!!
The absolute crank is now trying to get into Jade Holland Cooper after leaching off other brands.
A leech is exactly what she is. She wants to be rich but has no discernible talent or anything really to offer the world so she leeches off others and sucks people in with exaggerated advertising that doesn’t match what she actually delivers.

I see she’s sharing photos with all her employees, I mean, ‘friends’ again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think sometimes when she’s is not the centre of attention ie on a night out for someone’s occasion she can’t handle the lack of interest in her and that’s why she’s home by 10pm. Who leaves a good night out that early?? Maybe I’m being unfair but it strikes me she might actually be socially awkward - she seems to have no friends and the bravado and boasting for Instagram is all smoke and mirrors and like everything else in her life - fake ?

• Haha
I see she’s sharing photos with all her employees, I mean, ‘friends’ again.
Where are her friends? I’m sure she used to post more photos of some people other then her employees. I’m fully aware that people can have lives away from Instagram that we don’t see, but this freak share everything (including naked photos of her son) and we haven’t seen her sister in a long time either.

I think sometimes when she’s is not the centre of attention ie on a night out for someone’s occasion she can’t handle the lack of interest in her and that’s why she’s home by 10pm. Who leaves a good night out that early?? Maybe I’m being unfair but it strikes me she might actually be socially awkward - she seems to have no friends and the bravado and boasting for Instagram is all smoke and mirrors and like everything else in her life - fake ?
Yes I think you might be right. She doesn’t like it when it’s not about her. If she is such a good “friend”, why didn’t she stay and help her celebrate her engagement? Or maybe she’s just so far up her own hoop she thought the party and/or the people were beneath her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Where are her friends? I’m sure she used to post more photos of some people other then her employees. I’m fully aware that people can have lives away from Instagram that we don’t see, but this freak share everything (including naked photos of her son) and we haven’t seen her sister in a long time either.

Yes I think you might be right. She doesn’t like it when it’s not about her. If she is such a good “friend”, why didn’t she stay and help her celebrate her engagement? Or maybe she’s just so far up her own hoop she thought the party and/or the people were beneath her.
I was thinking the same 🤔 no sign of the sister or her hubby in a while

Reactions: 2
A leech is exactly what she is. She wants to be rich but has no discernible talent or anything really to offer the world so she leeches off others and sucks people in with exaggerated advertising that doesn’t match what she actually delivers.
Spot on !!!! I personally know someone who was massively led on by her narcissistic bull tit.
It a shame there’s do many out there falling for it.

I thought the same

Reactions: 4
This is bloody fantastic!!!
So, does that mean someone actually put in a written complaint?
Or is it when we report ads as misleading on Instagram.
I'm bloody delighted by this!!
About time she got called out.
It means someone put in a written complaint.

It means someone put in a written complaint.
Someone who purchased the programme launched just before the app should put in a complaint to them. Those people were promised their programme would show up in the free app that was going to be launched. Then the app became a paid app just hours before launch and those people were out of pocket. Many of them would have waited on the app - which included their paid programme - and paid for that but now couldn’t afford to. She didn’t care. But she financially impacted these people for her own gain. She should answer to that.

Reactions: 7
She is aways home early - goes out but doesn't seem to enjoy it apart from getting heavily and I mean heavily filtered pics for the gram. Wee Mia is a lovely looking girl but those filters that Kim put on her make her look like a different person. Why would you promote such a warped version of reality.
The whole thing is toxic in my opinion.

1665337646667.png

reality ...
1665337772682.png

Last edited:
I’m way behind so rehashing old news, but Lorraine lighting her a fire and all but wiping her arse does not equate to Kim being a “spoilt witch”. Lorraine is paid. She isn’t doing it because she wants to spoil Kim, it’s not out of love or consideration….she is paid. Not one person that she associates with isn’t on her payroll in some way or another. She probably came home from the party early to make sure her wee assistant wasn’t in her bed with Ryan 😁

• Haha
Someone who purchased the programme launched just before the app should put in a complaint to them. Those people were promised their programme would show up in the free app that was going to be launched. Then the app became a paid app just hours before launch and those people were out of pocket. Many of them would have waited on the app - which included their paid programme - and paid for that but now couldn’t afford to. She didn’t care. But she financially impacted these people for her own gain. She should answer to that.
I’m way behind so rehashing old news, but Lorraine lighting her a fire and all but wiping her arse does not equate to Kim being a “spoilt witch”. Lorraine is paid. She isn’t doing it because she wants to spoil Kim, it’s not out of love or consideration….she is paid. Not one person that she associates with isn’t on her payroll in some way or another. She probably came home from the party early to make sure her wee assistant wasn’t in her bed with Ryan 😁
yeah he doesn't seem to go with her places.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.