The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has finally realised to get somewhere in life he needs to learn life/education himself as clearly the parents arnt
Why have children if your not going to look after them
You could count this as child neglect ? Surely how dose this pass as homeschooling? Don’t you have to provide evidence that your child is learning ?

Reactions: 2
Aside from her oven being pure filthy. What the absolute duck is a 'Menopause approved burger' lololol. Busby have a word with yourself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for the youngest lad she never really shows any interaction with him (Mia seem to entertain and take care of him) and I don’t blame the middle boy for wanting nothing to do with her socials and requesting to attend school hopefully the youngest will follow his brother and attend school.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think he has finally realised to get somewhere in life he needs to learn life/education himself as clearly the parents arnt
Why have children if your not going to look after them
You could count this as child neglect ? Surely how dose this pass as homeschooling? Don’t you have to provide evidence that your child is learning ?
In England it’s a legal requirement to follow a set curriculum but in NI the law is different & you don’t have to legally following anything which seems totally wrong in my eyes.

My heart breaks for the youngest lad she never really shows any interaction with him (Mia seem to entertain and take care of him) and I don’t blame the middle boy for wanting nothing to do with her socials and requesting to attend school hopefully the youngest will follow his brother and attend school.
I think the older boy attended the Steiner school but only for a few days & left again. None of them go to school.

An interesting watch about the NXIVM cult that Kim was involved in…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Another good article from Frank:
Fantastic article! So glad to see somebody impartial calling her out on her BS outside of tattle. I hope more people see that and at least do their research before giving her any more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Celebrating Maya's 'BIG' win today - 1st and 2nd out of 3. Well done. Actually thats not entirely fair, so bad me. Point being its not a big win. But at least Kimbo came 4th out of 5 - is that not second last.

Her daughter from the videos actually rode beautifully. Same could not be said judging from the video of Kim riding. eek!

Those hands bobbing like ducks.

Celebrating Maya's 'BIG' win today - 1st and 2nd out of 3. Well done. Actually thats not entirely fair, so bad me. Point being its not a big win. But at least Kimbo came 4th out of 5 - is that not second last.

Her daughter from the videos actually rode beautifully. Same could not be said judging from the video of Kim riding. eek!

Those hands bobbing like ducks.
Maya actually was the only competitor, as the other person withdrew. “Big Win”?! That’s just embarrassing. Why does she need to embellish the story!!? What message does that send to her daughter? Instead of just saying Maya was the only person in her class but she rode really well and had a great day.
Kim was indeed second last but it wasn’t her fault…..OBVIOUSLY!!!! The photographer was standing in the wrong place and spooked her horse. There’s always an excuse, always someone else to blame! Own it Kimmy!!!

Reactions: 6
New to this thread - If they are going to compete for Ireland why were they not competing at Castle Irvine classes up to international level 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Another good article from Frank:
I feel a bit famous my tattle thread title is famous, they so called her out on her lies,, she will be ragin 😎

What is that frank report thing? Have they just lifted a load of screenshots off here?
I don't like that they've put up that photograph of her son.
Just because she's stupid enough to violate her sons privacy, doesn't mean this Frank report should repost it. That's not on.

Reactions: 4
Yes I'd seen that Frank report stuff years ago and I would never visit the site again. From what I can remember it's seriously creepy (imo) and goes way too far.

She competed at premlim and came 4/5 with a ok score lol kim you are such a bull shitter drop a few classes of dressage Ireland cos it’s the dressage is letting u down

What is that frank report thing? Have they just lifted a load of screenshots off here?
I don't like that they've put up that photograph of her son.
Just because she's stupid enough to violate her sons privacy, doesn't mean this Frank report should repost it. That's not on.
Very true, I feel for her son

Seen the latest email headline from the summer shred, lose 50% body fat? As if the menopause one wasn’t enough of an exaggeration?

• Wow
How many stupid shred programs has she released? How is one any different to another Baffles me how people are so brain dead to buy these 😂

• Haha
How many stupid shred programs has she released? How is one any different to another Baffles me how people are so brain dead to buy these 😂
It's like a cult.. surely they could see its just rehashed and given a different name.
Lower your carbs every week and increase the cardio 2 x a day. Of course you gonna drop weight 🙄

Seen the latest email headline from the summer shred, lose 50% body fat? As if the menopause one wasn’t enough of an exaggeration?
Surely that's misleading and false advertising?
50% wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.