The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making out it's brand new, all specially built, when it's 11 years old!!
Oh my effing hell...
For someone who doesn't bloody lie too!!
Why lie?
What's wrong with saying you've bought one that's got many miles on the clock ??
Flip sake ..grow up Kim
You clearly aren't as well off as what you would like us all to believe.. why else lie 😕
Unless of course she just stretched the truth..custom built over 10 years ago.. prize twit

Reactions: 2
Exactly, just say you bought it second hand, there is no shame kimmy!!!

It mustnt be that nice inside or she would be showing off, we know she loves to show off

Reactions: 3
Kim wise up guys don’t stare at women driving lorries! Christ wept, we’ve been driving tractors, buses and lorries for decades. Talk about belittling the female race. 😮💨
They probably didn’t realise she was a woman 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had never heard of the clapped out old trout until I saw her thread on here, so don’t know much about her other than the fact that she’s an angry wee roid head. But does she actually have any proper qualifications or training? Like in fitness or personal training or nutrition?
No formal qualifications. 109% Grifter. Uses people for their knowledge snd expertise and then dumps them. Genuine narcissistic lady, she doesn’t appear to realise it but she is heading for a massive fall.

This is not homeschooling, this is a child trying to keep themselves occupied because they’re bored shitless and left to their own devices on a daily basis. Fair play to him, it looks decent and that’s why his mum is playing the ‘homeschool’ card and again, trying to take the credit for something she had zero input into. bleeping melt.
Do you unschool or homeschool? Make up your mind. Your child will not become any sort of engineer unless he has the necessary exams to go to a University to become qualified as an engineer. I may like setting bones and removing spleens (🤣) but it doesn’t make me a doctor. Do your kids a favour and get them the basics they’ll need to progress. It may go against your beliefs, but it’s a fact of life. And, whilst you’re about it, maybe restrict some of that screen time to ensure they don’t all speak with a faux American accent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The leathery old trout fuckdoodle and her minions have been deleting negative (truthful) comments again - my partner rang as I went to screenshot and it was gone by the time I got off the phone!

• Wow
  • Angry
The leathery old trout fuckdoodle and her minions have been deleting negative (truthful) comments again - my partner rang as I went to screenshot and it was gone by the time I got off the phone!
Where? What were they calling her out on?

Reactions: 1
She's making out it's brand new, all specially built, when it's 11 years old!!
I’m sure it was custom built……just not for her……11 years ago. She has on her horse account a post about her daughter coming 1st and 2nd, doesn’t mention she was the only competitor. Also boasts that her new lorry is “a stunning creation”. She just embellishes the truth to make things sound way more “EPIC” and “PHENOMENAL” than they are. It’s actually very sad.

Reactions: 2
If
I’m sure it was custom built……just not for her……11 years ago. She has on her horse account a post about her daughter coming 1st and 2nd, doesn’t mention she was the only competitor. Also boasts that her new lorry is “a stunning creation”. She just embellishes the truth to make things sound way more “EPIC” and “PHENOMENAL” than they are. It’s actually very sad.
I if I behaved like that
1) My family & friends would tell me to catch myself on & ditch me 😂
2) I would need to see a therapist

• Heart
If

I if I behaved like that
1) My family & friends would tell me to catch myself on & ditch me 😂
2) I would need to see a therapist
That’s the thing, her husband, kids, Sisters, Mum etc see this and know she’s talking utter bollocks. My family would have me sectioned. If my Mother had broadcast about a “big win” when I was the only competitor I would have been absolutely mortified.

Reactions: 5
Well if it’s true (in Dim’s mind) that she came in first, then I wonder who also came in last place? 🤔
She’s thick as 2 short planks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where? What were they calling her out on?
It was on one of her ads on FB. A person called her ad awful and that ads like those are what makes regular people who aren't all muscles or in good shape not want to go to the beach. That they were harmful.

I was going to screenshot but by the time my OH got of the phone it was gone - I had it set ready to and he rings ffs!

• Wow
I love that I came across this thread a few weeks ago and didn’t know who Kimmy CUNTstable was, and upon looking her up my first question was asking who the “leathery old trout” was, and it’s now caught on 😂 She should change her name to this on deedpoll 😂

Bloody hell she a hard looking ticket 😂😂😂 all that cosmetic work done to end up looking older 🙈😅
True, rough as!! I'm loving her filter doesn't work, we see the really kimmy. Personally she needs her eyes done more. She really isn't a great example of her healthy fit vegan lifestyle.

Not sure I believe the filter thing at all - it was only in two states in America not here. If there was no filter then where did her HUGE eye bags go??

and she claims she doesnt feed her chickens meat and in the same sentence says she feeds them mealworms - lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure I believe the filter thing at all - it was only in two states in America not here. If there was no filter then where did her HUGE eye bags go??

and she claims she doesnt feed her chickens meat and in the same sentence says she feeds them mealworms - lol.
She’s as thick as mince, pun intended. Now what do you mean you’re not sure you believe the filter thing?! Kimmy doesn’t lie, remember?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.