The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a cult.. surely they could see its just rehashed and given a different name.
Lower your carbs every week and increase the cardio 2 x a day. Of course you gonna drop weight 🙄

Surely that's misleading and false advertising?
50% wtf
I’d love to see where these people are a few months after finishing one of Kim’s crappy shred programmes! doing exaggerated cardio & border line starvation calories for 4-12 weeks is all well & good to loose weight but unless it’s sustainable for everyday life it’s useless & damaging. People need to be educated on long term sustainable calories & training not a binge / diet culture that Kim promotes

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit famous my tattle thread title is famous, they so called her out on her lies,, she will be ragin 😎
Me too lol 😆

It's like a cult.. surely they could see its just rehashed and given a different name.
Lower your carbs every week and increase the cardio 2 x a day. Of course you gonna drop weight 🙄

Surely that's misleading and false advertising?
50% wtf
I've always said she behaves like a cult leader (poor one at that). Must have learned a few tricks from her time in the sex cult.

I am horrified by her bikini walk in front of her young son and her posting that photo of the young boy. My 15 year old son hates having his photo taken and the rare occasions that I get one he asks me not to share on SM because he doesn't want me too and because I respect both him and his sisters wishes I don't unless they give me consent.

Reactions: 2
Wtf has the wax got to do with anything? 🙄
I was going to ask this as well... quite random! Who doesn't wax in the winter too ffs she's a know head and needs to use English (UK) grammar rather English (US) "realised" not "realized"

The endless 'shredding' christ. Its a extreme diet. Nothing more. YoYo dieting at its finest. It almost like some weird eating disorder.

Reactions: 3
I get she’s a fitness coach(?) I’m actually struggling for what her title is, so I’ll go with cult leader. anyway she’s basically saying that you have to be toned, tanned and hairless to be summer ready. What a fabulous message to put out to women, especially her young daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get she’s a fitness coach(?) I’m actually struggling for what her title is, so I’ll go with cult leader. anyway she’s basically saying that you have to be toned, tanned and hairless to be summer ready. What a fabulous message to put out to women, especially her young daughter
Didn’t she show herself getting laser treatment a while ago? Surely she shouldn’t need waxed?

Didn’t she show herself getting laser treatment a while ago? Surely she shouldn’t need waxed?
I know we have seen her bits quite a bit…whilst getting her bum threads and whilst parading round infront of her child in a tiny bikini…so I can’t remember if we have seen hair removal footage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Completely agree what’s wrong with being your natural skin tone on the beach! The people that buy these programmes must be wired themselves!

Also are these tans in a bottle really vegan? Not really earth friendly 🌊

Completely agree what’s wrong with being your natural skin tone on the beach! The people that buy these programmes must be wired themselves!

Also are these tans in a bottle really vegan? Not really earth friendly 🌊
I don’t think Lusso Tan is Vegan?! I can’t see anywhere that says it’s vegan… I could be wrong?

We already know, and she’s admitted, she uses non vegan products. She wears fur ffs!
Yes indeed she so doesn’t think about the fact that vegans would use her promotional code and purchase just assuming the product is animal kind as she is a ‘vegan company’

Monkey pox will be her new Covid rant. If you read the facts Kim and not daily trash, you have to isolate as one person can easily transmit it to 100 people. So personally think Belgium are just being careful. Remember Covid started off with a few cases. Thankfully only 1-10 cases are fatal but definitely need to keep your hygiene in check and going by the state of her house I can't see her bed sheets being washed a lot!!

Attachments

My body isn't defined or "perfect" but I grew two beautiful children with it and it got me to (almost 40), so I will sit by the pool next month with all my perfect imperfections and embrace my body because its mine and I love it even the jiggly bits.

And she’s perma tanned so she was never white. It’s just more BS 🤥
Only plebs get waxed the pretend millionaire that is Kimmy doesn't need to as she maybe got lasered!

• Heart
How come you do so many hours in the gym , ride the horses (which she recently said made her lose so much weight ) and do her daily cardio and still need to 'shred' - sorry diet??? And what about all the people doing the so called 'programs' Did they not learn anything the first time and need to do it all over again. Hows about building a business on actually teaching people how to eat and exercise like so many uber successful fitness people. Cause they are making much more money than she is. It baffles me - it the quick buck shes after but that is not sustainable.

Kim wise up guys don’t stare at women driving lorries! Christ wept, we’ve been driving tractors, buses and lorries for decades. Talk about belittling the female race. 😮💨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.