The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!
Those lines from the threads are vile. But if she gets them taken out, her face will probably collapse like a Scooby Doo villain 👺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!
she was obviously so focused on making sure her people could see her watch and earrings by positioning her hand she didn’t notice her threads 🧵 were showing 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she read your post and took the scarf off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she read your post and took the scarf off! 😂
She def read the thread - she put something on her stories other than just chickens 🤣. Kim it’s nice to know you care what we think and value our input. FYI - the affection is one sided 🖕
Clearly the scarf is the new obsession. She posts no scarves all winter, now the suns out and she never has the god awful thing off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she does of course read it and care. But also because she can't seem to grow her insta account organically. 🙄

Reactions: 2
This is not homeschooling, this is a child trying to keep themselves occupied because they’re bored shitless and left to their own devices on a daily basis. Fair play to him, it looks decent and that’s why his mum is playing the ‘homeschool’ card and again, trying to take the credit for something she had zero input into. bleeping melt.

Attachments

• Heart
This is not homeschooling, this is a child trying to keep themselves occupied because they’re bored shitless and left to their own devices on a daily basis. Fair play to him, it looks decent and that’s why his mum is playing the ‘homeschool’ card and again, trying to take the credit for something she had zero input into. bleeping melt.
She said he wants to be an “Electrical Engineer”? Ehh how is the child supposed to get accepted into university? Not a chance as he’ll will be up against kids applying for a place who have up to 4A levels under their belt. She must be looking to educate him privately if there such a thing

You’re correct. This is a kid with Google who has thankfully had the wit to teach himself something because his parents are too lazy.

Lots of boys love doing this kinda of stuff the child is playing as he should nothing special many school kids do the same. I very much support homeschooling done properly (group meets/time spent doing lessons each day) but I cannot understand how any parent would support unschooling. Do the kids still get online lessons? Does the education authority not look into this if you are not giving your kids some sort of education? I’m baffled by this side of the Constable’s life 🤔 this was a woman that posted nearly nude phones online!

• Wow
What a complete and utter laughable moron of a woman. Honestly, I just feel embarrassed for her every time she posts. My kids would be so mortified if I acted like her.

So she bangs on about ‘unschooling’ her kids until they do something she can use to make herself look better and all of a sudden ‘unschooling’ becomes ‘home schooling’ (ie the suggestion that she has somehow had a hand in it). She really has to try and take credit for everything.

Kim you only understand consistency when it comes to fitness. Shame It doesn’t apply to the crap that comes out of your mouth and it’s well documented it most definitely doesn’t apply to your promises. You ‘unschool’ not ‘home school’ so sit down and stop twisting the truth.

If this poor kid has indeed done this himself, self taught because his parents can’t be arsed, just imagine what he could achieve with the right teaching, guidance and help. From a professional teacher obviously. How she has deprived these kids of an education and future is criminal. They should be ashamed.

She always looks like an expensively dressed hooker when she’s off out
Now that's giving a bad name to hookers ffs... they have more class than her!

I'm not trying to be bitchy when I say this as that's not my intention at all, my brother is severely dyslexic but is fantastic with computers and can take them apart, rebuild them and do lots more and he is self-taught prior to the era of YouTube (he's 37). My own kids want to learn something then they go onto YouTube and learn it. That's what kids do these days. My daughter's make-up could pass as a professional doing it and she's 13 whe her brother could participate in chess competitions as he is so bloody good. Again, he read everything there was about it and watched YouTube videos to learn again both are self-taught.

Well done to the kid but I know plenty who can do this. School gives kids so much more than an education alone.

Last edited:
Electrical engineer putting together circuit boards? An electrician then? Excellent career choice, hopefully he can get an apprenticeship without his 5 GCSEs. Won’t be a millionaire like his mum though 😉

Now that's giving a bad name to hookers ffs... they have more class than her!

I'm not trying to be bitchy when I say this as that's not my intention at all, my brother is severely dyslexic but is fantastic with computers and can take them apart, rebuild them and do lots more and he is self-taught prior to the era of YouTube (he's 37). My own kids want to learn something then they go onto YouTube and learn it. That's what kids do these days. My daughter's make-up could pass as a professional doing it and she's 13 whe her brother could participate in chess competitions as he is so bloody good. Again, he read everything there was about it and watched YouTube videos to learn again both are self-taught.

Well done to the kid but I know plenty who can do this. School gives kids so much more than an education alone.
I agree with you and understand you’re not being bitchy. My point I suppose was again Kimbo was changing the narrative to suit herself. She can’t make up her mind if her kids are homeschooled or unschooled, it depends who she’s trying to impress. In this instance it’s homeschool, so she can pretend she’s played a part in her sons success, which we know is bullshit because she barely sees her children, never mind cares or contributes to their education in all aspects of life.

Reactions: 1
I agree with you and understand you’re not being bitchy. My point I suppose was again Kimbo was changing the narrative to suit herself. She can’t make up her mind if her kids are homeschooled or unschooled, it depends who she’s trying to impress. In this instance it’s homeschool, so she can pretend she’s played a part in her sons success, which we know is bullshit because she barely sees her children, never mind cares or contributes to their education in all aspects of life.
Agreed. This is also the poor child she previously posted about showing a video of him wielding an axe in the garden and wrecking things to see what was inside. She proudly announced they had bought him an axe. I remember at the time she called him “a strange child” and I felt very sorry for him. The child clearly has an enquiring mind and is curious how things work. Imagine how this could be nurtured in an educational environment. What she is doing to these kids is criminal.

• Sad
  • Wow
This is her youngest child. She posted a few years back that she hadn’t wanted another child and had considered having an abortion

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.