The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with previous posts, so so embarrassing to show those fridges. Nothing in them for gods sake.
Surely her American followers were rolling their eyes at it too.
I have a big fridge ..I cant even see the back of it with all the stuff that's in it...granted there might be a jar of outdated pickles 🤔 but bloody hell that woman takes showing off to a completely different level!

I follow quite a few fitness pages, all woman... none quite like hers..
They show their workout of the day, or post their favourite meal and make it live.. or they focus on a common exercise mistake some of us make.
I found myself questioning what Kims page is actually all about.. memes..when she's clearly had one too many, piss poor form on her workouts, her drinking..again, her getting yet another cosmetic freebie..or her pushing her rehashed programs.. oh nearly forgot the chickens..Girlssss girls... and the horses ..who have a dedicated page that no one is really following..Sigh!!
She really is all over the place.
She isn't professional at all.
It's quite embarrassing when you break it down and do a comparison with other fitness people you might follow.
As for her coming on yesterday and talking to Instaaaaa..because it's been a while, because she is so busy..and always surrounded by people.. well that was only to sell her program.
She is just a hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep she said she bought an office building, showed a huge building that was actually up for rent with a local agent. She implied she was setting up offices in it, even showed her office being kitted out. Except it wasn't her office was it, it was a rented space. Suddenly her team were all back working out of her house again and her carefully curated big boss office was gone.
So she was caught out in that lie. Has she forgotten? Are her followers not remembering?
She had 2 packs of lurpak in her fridge and some philadelphia cheese. Does the sculpted vegan not use all vegan good?

The fridges aren't massive. They are normal sized family fridges with hardly anything in them.
Maybe she needs a food parcel dropped over if times are tight for her.
“Maaaaaasssssssiivve” fridges 😂😂 She’s an arse!
As far as I know the office her “team” of sycophants works from is an office within the building Ryan works from, which is in Holywood.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As far as I know the office her “team” of sycophants works from is an office within the building Ryan works from, which is in Holywood.
If they are working from his office in Holywood then she's talking tit when she says she needs coffee stations and a staff pantry in her house for them all.
She claims that this is the reason they can't build their new house as planned and have to stay in the current one

This is a cracking read. Sums Kim up so well https://frankreport.com/2020/09/28/...nfman-as-nxivm-wife-kim-shows-off-her-glutes/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If they are working from his office in Holywood then she's talking tit when she says she needs coffee stations and a staff pantry in her house for them all.
She claims that this is the reason they can't build their new house as planned and have to stay in the current one

This is a cracking read. Sums Kim up so well https://frankreport.com/2020/09/28/...nfman-as-nxivm-wife-kim-shows-off-her-glutes/
She regularly talks tit! In order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory but unfortunately Kimmy tells so many lies (despite her protestations to the contrary) she cannot keep track of herself. We have receipts.

So we all know she has hens so yes lots of eggs sitting in fridge door but why does she also have half a dozen eggs from a supermarket (in box on shelf) and egg whites?
But if she's vegan why has she eggs? Are the rest of the house non-plant based?

Reactions: 3
Why is her windows so dirty? Surely a damp cloth would do wonders! And curtains really dress the windows and room. The food looked rank, the potatoes weren't fondant, they're more duchess potatoes and looked like what you get from iceland but not as good quality. What a random combo of meals too ffs!

She's not Vegan. She's vegetarian but only clawed onto the vegan thing as a money spinner
I thought she was plant-based she's full of contradictions ffs!

Reactions: 1
There wasn't much on that table to fill up plates for 4 kids and 2 adults. Two of her kids prob eat adult size portions too.
What was the gravy? Looked like gravy from the Chinese they put on a gravy chip.

• Haha

This is a really good read, thanks for sharing. It’s lead me to reading a bit more about her associations with the nxivm cult.

I could of swore years ago before she became twit she had an office in Holywood. Next to the Chapel in the Old houses, at least I thought I saw a sign one day. I have seen her best friends I mean work colleagues/bad comment deleting crew around Holywood at lunchtime cardio burning on the gram

I could of swore years ago before she became twit she had an office in Holywood. Next to the Chapel in the Old houses, at least I thought I saw a sign one day. I have seen her best friends I mean work colleagues/bad comment deleting crew around Holywood at lunchtime cardio burning on the gram
I reckon she’s always been a twit! Yes, that’s where it is. Her husband works out of one of those old white houses on High Street beside the chapel. I think she has a room in there.

As requested by lots of people ☝🏼

Ps Kim is a wrinkly old trout, pass it on

• Haha
I reckon she’s always been a twit! Yes, that’s where it is. Her husband works out of one of those old white houses on High Street beside the chapel. I think she has a room in there.
Haha when I first saw her on the gram she wasn't as full of her herself but these past two years she is just wired to the moon and a cocky so and so I think Covid drove her crazy

• Haha
Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes bud she bores us to sleep as well!!! She really loves the sound of her own voice and those eyelashes. If she had real friends that werent her staff and scared of being sacked. They would tell her how ridiculous she looks. Unfortunately she doesnt so walks around like that. I think she could have long Covid?

Attachments

I’ve never come across someone so in love with themselves 🤯 She definitely has a mirror on the bedroom ceiling so she can watch herself have sex

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.