The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me that finds it very odd how her employees, including that bizarre assistant Maia, tell her they love her?! I’m self employed now but when I was an employee, although I thankfully always had a great relationship with my bosses, I never said “I love you”. Very odd.
I was thinking this myself. All of those messages in the staff card bar one, were telling her they love her.
I've been an employer and had some fab staff and I'm now an employee with a fab boss and not once have I ever heard anyone in the workplace tell the boss they love them so much!
Are they on the Kool aid? Does chef Lee feed them magic mushrooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking this myself. All of those messages in the staff card bar one, were telling her they love her.
I've been an employer and had some fab staff and I'm now an employee with a fab boss and not once have I ever heard anyone in the workplace tell the boss they love them so much!
Are they on the Kool aid? Does chef Lee feed them magic mushrooms?
If they loved her so much why not get her individual cards?! And why are they all photos of her stupid bodybuilding shoots rather than ones of her and her friends together? When I wish my friends happy birthday I always share a photo of us together.

Reactions: 6
Is it only me that finds it very odd how her employees, including that bizarre assistant Maia, tell her they love her?! I’m self employed now but when I was an employee, although I thankfully always had a great relationship with my bosses, I never said “I love you”. Very odd.
Yes and how grateful they are? Such ass lickers why say this in a birthday card... Wonder what she did to her friends that they are no longer friends. She is never out with them only her staff??

Reactions: 5
I don't know this woman and it might have been covered in an earlier thread but how does she get away with calling herself 'vegan' when she owns/rides horses and has a dog? Almost every vegan I've ever met or interacted with has condemned horse riding particularly.

I don't know this woman and it might have been covered in an earlier thread but how does she get away with calling herself 'vegan' when she owns/rides horses and has a dog? Almost every vegan I've ever met or interacted with has condemned horse riding particularly.
Honestly, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. She also wears fur, uses products that have been tested on animals (and advertises them on a vegan page!) and occasionally eats non plant based things. She calls herself vegan because she obviously thought she’d found a gap in the market that she could exploit. She really is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Honestly, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. She also wears fur, uses products that have been tested on animals (and advertises them on a vegan page!) and occasionally eats non plant based things. She calls herself vegan because she obviously thought she’d found a gap in the market that she could exploit. She really is disgusting.
That’s foul. I’m all for people eating and doing what they want - and I’m someone who’s been veggie for nearly a decade and plant based most days of the week - but utilising the vegan title to exploit people is wrong. Do you reckon she’s aware it’s a legally protected characteristic?

Reactions: 1
That’s foul. I’m all for people eating and doing what they want - and I’m someone who’s been veggie for nearly a decade and plant based most days of the week - but utilising the vegan title to exploit people is wrong. Do you reckon she’s aware it’s a legally protected characteristic?
She did do a post explaining and a podcast trying to bluff her way out of it, I didn't put myself through it listening to it. The post is the one with the big sad 'feel sorry for me picture' no mention of her actually wearing fur.

At the end of thread one there is a pic of her in fur 😩
This is a snippet of her spoofing.

Interesting you say that about it being legally protected, you should sue her there is plenty of evidence on here to back your case 😎

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that to protect vegans though? It won’t matter to her. She’s as vegan as she’s sober!

• Haha
It’s the whole Mia going to the pony Europeans get me … I think she is a great rider and has access too wonderful ponies (bought for her with the work done with other people ) but she can’t even ride Peter as he’s too strong … there are kids who go to the Europeans have been riding before they could walk. I think Kim needs a diff dream cos that ain’t ever gonna happen.

It’s the whole Mia going to the pony Europeans get me … I think she is a great rider and has access too wonderful ponies (bought for her with the work done with other people ) but she can’t even ride Peter as he’s too strong … there are kids who go to the Europeans have been riding before they could walk. I think Kim needs a diff dream cos that ain’t ever gonna happen.
Completely agree. But that’s typical Kim isn’t it?! Thinks that just because something is expensive it therefore has to be good. I’m sure Peter is a very good pony, with the right rider. Kim didn’t give a second thought to the fact that her daughter is a complete novice and although she looks to be doing well on the more appropriate ponies, Kim has bought her the equivalent of a Ferrari for a learner driver. It’s just ridiculous to say Mya will be going to compete at the Europeans. She won’t be. Peter is far too much for her, way too much pony for her. It’s the sort of scenario that will get the child hurt and put her off altogether.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. But that’s typical Kim isn’t it?! Thinks that just because something is expensive it therefore has to be good. I’m sure Peter is a very good pony, with the right rider. Kim didn’t give a second thought to the fact that her daughter is a complete novice and although she looks to be doing well on the more appropriate ponies, Kim has bought her the equivalent of a Ferrari for a learner driver. It’s just ridiculous to say Mya will be going to compete at the Europeans. She won’t be. Peter is far too much for her, way too much pony for her. It’s the sort of scenario that will get the child hurt and put her off altogether.
Would the ones she's training with not be telling her this giving they have so much experience? My friend and her kids ride, but again from they were very small and they are excellent riders but they aren't planning to compete. They ride their horses with love and absolute care.

It’s just her narcissism again. She thinks she’s the best at everything and always looking for competitions to prove that. Body building / bikini competitions, putting her son for gaming competitions and now this for the daughter. All to get validation that she and her family are indeed better than others. Only problem is, they’re not 🙄

She wanted to move up a level - ridiculous as shes only done two events. Her trainer told her she couldnt until she was consistently placing in the top 3 at the level she is on. Looks like its gonna be a while yet for that to happen going by todays results so far. Also she paid big money for Big Cat and he was top of his game. Now shes riding him things have dropped down somewhat. You can splash out on the most expensive horses but if you don't have the equivalent experience to ride them you are not going to magically win.

• Heart
Think her daughter would be better riding the pony towards the europeans to be fair. Kim last again. Probably the pony's fault though. ummm.
1650124949954.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why everything has to be a competition with Kimbo. Can’t any of them have hobbies that they enjoy without always having to turn it into a ‘I’m better than you’ scenario. How exhausting and dickheadish to be honest. Wouldn’t expect anything else from her to be honest 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.