The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to move up a level - ridiculous as shes only done two events. Her trainer told her she couldnt until she was consistently placing in the top 3 at the level she is on. Looks like its gonna be a while yet for that to happen going by todays results so far. Also she paid big money for Big Cat and he was top of his game. Now shes riding him things have dropped down somewhat. You can splash out on the most expensive horses but if you don't have the equivalent experience to ride them you are not going to magically win.
How does she think she can move up?! So out of 15 finishers today she was 14th on Peter and 7th on Big Cat. I think she thought she would just jump on and win everything. She really won’t stick at this. We should take bets on when the “I really don’t have time to compete” post is coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How does she think she can move up?! So out of 15 finishers today she was 14th on Peter and 7th on Big Cat. I think she thought she would just jump on and win everything. She really won’t stick at this. We should take bets on when the “I really don’t have time to compete” post is coming.
This is spot on. 'I really don't have time....' when something isn't working out for her. I love how she keeps harking back to when a few people referred to her as the queen, keeps retelling the story hoping that it will stick. Never came across a person that is so dependent on perceived adoration. The poor staff must have to swear allegiance.

Reactions: 6
So she got her Vivendiequestrian sponsorship after all her tagging & begging 🤣🙈
Should we give Beggy a pat on the back? I mean she’s hustled, grafted and begged hard for that. It’s been so blatant and obvious it’s been embarrassing.

Off topic, why the hell does she keep putting those horrendous trotters on display? She has the oddest feet I’ve seen and they’re even less feminine than her thighs and pecs. If I had feet like that I’d cut the camera off at the ankles. They really are grotesque 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Should we give Beggy a pat on the back? I mean she’s hustled, grafted and begged hard for that. It’s been so blatant and obvious it’s been embarrassing.

Off topic, why the hell does she keep putting those horrendous trotters on display? She has the oddest feet I’ve seen and they’re even less feminine than her thighs and pecs. If I had feet like that I’d cut the camera off at the ankles. They really are grotesque 🤢
Is the missing toes? I think they were doing so much photoshopping the pen slipped and took half her toes off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has big wide flat toes. Awful feet made even worse with her big chav tattoos on them

Reactions: 1
Shes also now saying the judges were wrong. Dressage judging is not subjective as she tries to claim. You either perform the movement correctly or you dont. ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes also now saying the judges were wrong. Dressage judging is not subjective as she tries to claim. You either perform the movement correctly or you dont. ffs.
She also said she finished on her dressage score. Which she did not for either horse. Which is fine. Eventing is a difficult sport. Time faults and jump faults add to the score. You would never say you finished on your dressage score if you have any faults at all.

Publicly dissing the dressage is not good etiquette either. Hopefully her trainer sets her straight. She did finish square. At this level there is only one judge.(higher levels have multiple judges to help see all angles). So she is correct but should not publicly be dissing the judge.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has she deleted the stories where she talks about the judging? I can’t see them
Yes and edited her comments on her reel she was probably angry on the beer... Never fear war against instagram saved the day... She has clearly read the comments on her and realised its not good etiquette to bad mouth a judge who only has one angle and one chance to look its not like VAR in football kimmy

Attachments

Yes and edited her comments on her reel she was probably angry on the beer... Never fear war against instagram saved the day... She has clearly read the comments on her and realised its not good etiquette to bad mouth a judge who only has one angle and one chance to look its not like VAR in football kimmy
]
I Imagine her trainer said something. Eventing is a close community and when a rider is a poor sport it reflects on a trainer. I totally get her frustration with dressage. But it happens to everyone. And you can vent to yourself and friends but not publicly and as an adult. (and with sponsors.Vivendi likely knows the judge. But it is all a learning experience.

The prison tattooed toes are utter boke. Classy as ever Kimbo 🤮🤮

• Haha
]
I Imagine her trainer said something. Eventing is a close community and when a rider is a poor sport it reflects on a trainer. I totally get her frustration with dressage. But it happens to everyone. And you can vent to yourself and friends but not publicly and as an adult. (and with sponsors.Vivendi likely knows the judge. But it is all a learning experience.
It shouldn’t be a “learning experience” for her at this stage! Sure isn’t she always banging on how she used to be a “semi professional” eventer?! She should know how this works. Yes, I agree, dressage is frustrating but you’re correct, you don’t publicly belittle the judge and say they were wrong. She needs to learn to be a good sport but then she did throw a hissy fit after she wasn’t placed in the body building competition. She’s a sore loser.

It shouldn’t be a “learning experience” for her at this stage! Sure isn’t she always banging on how she used to be a “semi professional” eventer?! She should know how this works. Yes, I agree, dressage is frustrating but you’re correct, you don’t publicly belittle the judge and say they were wrong. She needs to learn to be a good sport but then she did throw a hissy fit after she wasn’t placed in the body building competition. She’s a sore loser.
She’s just a loser 🤣
But she has to blame somebody….sometimes it’s the pony, this time it’s the judge. It could never be Kim 😏
This is just another phase. She’ll get bored of it just like she does everything. If there’s nothing in it for her in terms of money or adoration she’ll decide she’s too busy being a multi million pound entrepreneur 🙄

• Heart
She is also uses the term semi professional which is not a thing in eventing. Eventers do not like sore losers or blaming your horse. It is not a an easy sport. Sometimes you do everything right and something still goes wrong. You have to be patient as an Eventer.

She is also uses the term semi professional which is not a thing in eventing. Eventers do not like sore losers or blaming your horse. It is not a an easy sport. Sometimes you do everything right and something still goes wrong. You have to be patient as an Eventer.
I know! “Semi professional”!! That is the trouble, she has no patience, she thinks she is the best at everything and the fact she hasn’t been winning (or even close to winning) will not sit well with her. She thought that buying expensive horses would mean she would win everything but it doesn’t work like that. She’s going to get fed up with this pretty fast. You can just see the “in reality I really don’t have time to compete and run my businesses”. Why on earth did her post yesterday about the bay horse say “we finished on our dressage score…..actually I think we had a few time penalties”…….yes you did get time penalties so you didn’t finish on your dressage score did you?! Why does she always lie?!

The 'look how many steps in did' on Saturday post. Love you were on 2 horses mostly at a 3 time and 4 time gait. Yes its physically hard riding x country etc but you didn't do that many steps. The horses did.

• Haha
The 'look how many steps in did' on Saturday post. Love you were on 2 horses mostly at a 3 time and 4 time gait. Yes its physically hard riding x country etc but you didn't do that many steps. The horses did.
It was the taking a sip from an empty beer bottle boomerang that had me cringing as I don't know much about horses or eventing lol

• Haha
Why oh why is her sister thinking Kim’s idea of her becoming a business consultant is a good idea, have you ever read the Babocush reviews regarding the company return policy! She’s be better reading her google and Facebook reviews and helping her customers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.