The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just checked and the son came second in his gaming competition and his stats are not exactly great!

Second why is she fat shaming (one of her cringey meme's), and they saying she knows how to look good in a bikini - love if a woman feels good and confident wearing a bikini then she looks amazing no matter what size she may be.

Lastly the dancing is disturbing, she looks as though she is having some form of seizure and whatever she is doing with her eyes don't help (p.s. I'm epileptic so nobody take offence lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So just checked and the son came second in his gaming competition and his stats are not exactly great!

Second why is she fat shaming (one of her cringey meme's), and they saying she knows how to look good in a bikini - love if a woman feels good and confident wearing a bikini then she looks amazing no matter what size she may be.

Lastly the dancing is disturbing, she looks as though she is having some form of seizure and whatever she is doing with her eyes don't help (p.s. I'm epileptic so nobody take offence lol)
So her son isn't the no 1 smash bro player in Ireland πŸ™ˆ why does she tell lies is she not proud of her son either way? Dreadful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Way to make her son feel not good enough. Pretend he's won as its not good enough that he came second. Shes a disgrace

Way to make her son feel not good enough. Pretend he's won as its not good enough that he came second. Shes a disgrace
I wonder how many out of the 9 players do it full time like he does πŸ€” no offence to the young lad but full time at something you'd think he'd be miles ahead

I showed this to my PT the other day. They are utterly horrendous. Hips to the bench.
Watching her today with the lat pull downs made me feel sore. I really don't know how she hasn't injured herself.

If they are all teens I hope none are full time. I hope they are in school.
Me too. My kid loves his video games but he goes to school and is a top student too!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you love to be the mother of the child that came first and call her out!

Reactions: 5
Also her story about the Miami Open - saying the players pulled out due to having the covid vaccine somehow made them unwell. Kim Busby - you need to fact check before you post.

Nope came 2nd out of 9 people. I guess she thinks no one will look lol
To be fair to the child I think he did indeed win yesterday - those results are from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Also her story about the Miami Open - saying the players pulled out due to having the covid vaccine somehow made them unwell. Kim Busby - you need to fact check before you post.

To be fair to the child I think he did indeed win yesterday - those results are from a few years ago.

:confused: That means she'd need to do her resurch... which she apparently has. The only places I can find links stating 14 players have pulled out are on dodgy fake news websites. Wonder why that might be?

[/QUOTE]

And good for him. But again she rocks out all the exaggerations. He didn’t just win. He won a HUGE tournament (that only had 8 players 🀫). Queen of over exaggeration. One day she will have something big to brag about but nobody will believe her because she overhypes everything. The woman doesn’t have a humble bone in her body. It’s so off putting.

Reactions: 1
Is she looking to do bodybuilding again lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She was crap at it when she did it, thought a tantrum at her last shows when she came last
Pretty sure steroids arnt vegan
Anybody believes she natural needs a grip

Is she looking to do bodybuilding again lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She was crap at it when she did it, thought a tantrum at her last shows when she came last
Pretty sure steroids arnt vegan
Anybody believes she natural needs a grip
She threw a tantrum! Tell me more!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.