The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the latest money grabbing shred written by two women who up until recently thought the menopause was all made up and just an excuse is out? I guess that title wouldn’t grab as many sales as “the menopause shred”

Reactions: 6
I see the latest money grabbing shred written by two women who up until recently thought the menopause was all made up and just an excuse is out? I guess that title wouldn’t grab as many sales as “the menopause shred”
I completely remember her saying menopause weight was an excuse overweight people used for eating too much! She has no compassion.

so apparently this menopause shred is even suitable to buy even if you are not menopausel! #alarmbells

Any ladies who happen to find this thread while researching Kim please check out Dr Louise Newson who founded balance app in 2020 to make evidence-based information about the perimenopause and menopause accessible to all free!!! She’s a trained Doctor not some woman sitting in her damp room grabbing information from the internet and selling it as a shred!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I completely remember her saying menopause weight was an excuse overweight people used for eating too much! She has no compassion.

so apparently this menopause shred is even suitable to buy even if you are not menopausel! #alarmbells

Any ladies who happen to find this thread while researching Kim please check out Dr Louise Newson who founded balance app in 2020 to make evidence-based information about the perimenopause and menopause accessible to all free!!! She’s a trained Doctor not some woman sitting in her damp room grabbing information from the internet and selling it as a shred!!
Louise Newson is brilliant 👌🏻 I've been in surgical menopause from age 39 I'm now 45 it's not easy but Kim is trying to sell a programme solely for women in menopause there's no such thing as a certain exercise or nutrition to follow she's a fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow! To make a claim like this she must have had a few menopause ladies to test the shred before writing this groundbreaking sentence!!! I’d like to see the results of the ladies that done the shred and cracked menopause symptoms.

Louise Newson is brilliant 👌🏻 I've been in surgical menopause from age 39 I'm now 45 it's not easy but Kim is trying to sell a programme solely for women in menopause there's no such thing as a certain exercise or nutrition to follow she's a fraud
I’m been in chemical menopause since my 30’s next she’ll be telling us she has found the cure for cancer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow! To make a claim like this she must have had a few menopause ladies to test the shred before writing this groundbreaking sentence!!! I’d like to see the results of the ladies that done the shred and cracked menopause symptoms.

I’m been in chemical menopause since my 30’s next she’ll be telling us she has found the cure for cancer.
Wow that is big speak.
Can't wait for the desperate sheep to buy it and try it out.
Then for all the comments that they still have the symptoms 🙄

Reactions: 3

I remember her saying that as well, I just got the advert on my insta clearly this is illegal, how is she able to make this programme in such a short period of time, it's false advertising, she probably isn't menopausal she never complains about the symptoms of being menopausal. God she really gets me angry.

Reactions: 2
It shouldn’t be a “learning experience” for her at this stage! Sure isn’t she always banging on how she used to be a “semi professional” eventer?! She should know how this works. Yes, I agree, dressage is frustrating but you’re correct, you don’t publicly belittle the judge and say they were wrong. She needs to learn to be a good sport but then she did throw a hissy fit after she wasn’t placed in the body building competition. She’s a sore loser.
Is there a video of her history fit?

She claims in this shred most women lose 5% body fat in the first 14 days. I call bullshit. So Kimmy, pipe in here - how many women were in your test group and where can we see their results?
She did the same thing with the first Butt Camp. She has spoken openly about how quickly she put the plan together during the first lockdown, yet in the plan she claims that people had good results repeating the Butt Camp. Nobody had time to even complete one round! Such a bleeping liar!! Also, in the actual fb group somebody asked about repeating it and either Kim or one of her coaches told them it wasn’t supposed to be repeated and that jumping back to week one (and back to 1500 cals per day from 1200) would cause weight gain. Why say it in the programme then?

I listened to a podcast with Kim before (before I realised what she really was) and she said in it she had no experience of menopause because she wasn’t in it. Suddenly she’s an expert in the subject! 😠 She’s just a con woman.
Out of interest…are there many (or any) Americans here? Just wondering if they’ve started to see through her across the pond yet.

Attachments

She claims in this shred most women lose 5% body fat in the first 14 days. I call bullshit. So Kimmy, pipe in here - how many women were in your test group and where can we see their results?
She did the same thing with the first Butt Camp. She has spoken openly about how quickly she put the plan together during the first lockdown, yet in the plan she claims that people had good results repeating the Butt Camp. Nobody had time to even complete one round! Such a bleeping liar!! Also, in the actual fb group somebody asked about repeating it and either Kim or one of her coaches told them it wasn’t supposed to be repeated and that jumping back to week one (and back to 1500 cals per day from 1200) would cause weight gain. Why say it in the programme then?

I listened to a podcast with Kim before (before I realised what she really was) and she said in it she had no experience of menopause because she wasn’t in it. Suddenly she’s an expert in the subject! 😠 She’s just a con woman.
Out of interest…are there many (or any) Americans here? Just wondering if they’ve started to see through her across the pond yet.
Wow.. she contradicts herself so badly!
I dont think anyone would be able to lose 5% body weight so quickly.
I would love it if this was the case.
She is such a bloody liar.
😡😡😡😡

The app is having serious issues. Lots of complaints. Posts are being deleted. One customer was told she was privileged to be in the app group. The customer responded she had paid the app fee. The entire post is gone now.

• Wow
The app is having serious issues. Lots of complaints. Posts are being deleted. One customer was told she was privileged to be in the app group. The customer responded she had paid the app fee. The entire post is gone now.
Ooh, try and get screenshots next time!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Was that by Kim or Jenny the arse licking wannabe?

Was that by Kim or Jenny the arse licking wannabe?
Kim told her she was privileged to be in the group. After Jenny had tried to resolve the issues. A bunch of people chimed in they too we’re having issues. It’s gone now

• Angry
  • Wow
Kim told her she was privileged to be in the group. After Jenny had tried to resolve the issues. A bunch of people chimed in they too we’re having issues. It’s gone now
Jenny is an actual embarrassment. Why is she never on the insta stories? She does all the Pr which at this point looks unmanageable.

The fact that she thinks the customer is the privileged one just sums her up really.

The fact that she thinks the customer is the privileged one just sums her up really.
Exactly. She isn’t lucky to have you as a customer. YOU are the one who is supposed to feel lucky to be part of her exclusive club……that doesn’t work……that you paid for. I feel this is unraveling and more people are seeing her as a con artist. We were ahead of the curve on that one.

Exactly. She isn’t lucky to have you as a customer. YOU are the one who is supposed to feel lucky to be part of her exclusive club……that doesn’t work……that you paid for. I feel this is unraveling and more people are seeing her as a con artist. We were ahead of the curve on that one.
How can we open more peoples eyes to what she’s really like?

• Heart
Surely people can see that her statement of losing 5% body fat on a programme that only just appeared is bull! Kim show us your test samples. I want to see scientific evidence you fraud.

Jenny is an actual embarrassment. Why is she never on the insta stories? She does all the Pr which at this point looks unmanageable.
Snippet

Surely people can see that her statement of losing 5% body fat on a programme that only just appeared is bull! Kim show us your test samples. I want to see scientific evidence you fraud.
Someone asked if there was a focus group before releasing and asked for backup for 5 Percent.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Wow. This was the kind of thing she was saying on the insiders when people were criticising her for putting the programme she would never put on sale, on sale. My favourite comment from Jenny (because if you didn’t laugh you’d cry) was “when Kim said it was the last time it would go on sale she didn’t mean it was the LAST time it would go on sale” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.