The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids most definitely do not speak mandarin. This is fact.
They do. We saw the son in several videos on talking with his mandarin tutor.
If its fact that he can't then Kim must be superb at dubbing videos to match him and the tutor exactly.

Reactions: 1
Guys I could be way off, and apologies if so, but certain accounts posting on this thread are new and their post history (which is public) is only on this thread. Bit unusual IMO for tattle as this is such a quiet thread in comparison to others (my main threads are the Jack Monroe ones and I usually only lurk here). Kim has previously made a tattle account (posts now deleted) and got her assistant to do the same (apparently). Anyway, just a heads up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I suppose just copying what a tutor says isn’t that hard though. Doesn’t make them fluent in mandarin
He wasn't copying. He was having a conversation with her, Kim has shown him doing this quite a few times. I do believe he's fluent. Don't know about the other kids, never heard her mention them doing languages.

Guys I could be way off, and apologies if so, but certain accounts posting on this thread are new and their post history (which is public) is only on this thread. Bit unusual IMO for tattle as this is such a quiet thread in comparison to others (my main threads are the Jack Monroe ones and I usually only lurk here). Kim has previously made a tattle account (posts now deleted) and got her assistant to do the same (apparently). Anyway, just a heads up.
Some of us (I speak for myself) only joined tattle to air uncensored opinions on Kim as she deletes posts elsewhere.
Did she seriously come on here and start defending herself under an alias? Details please… 😂

(Got me curious as to why there’s a Jack Munroe thread 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of us (I speak for myself) only joined tattle to air uncensored opinions on Kim as she deletes posts elsewhere.
Did she seriously come on here and start defending herself under an alias? Details please… 😂

Yes she turned up on thread 1 I think it was. She claimed she/one of her team had been baiting us with posts containing fake information, but then to be fair to her she did end up engaging with posters and answering questions about her time in NXIVM. I'm not sure if she deleted her posts or if mods deleted them. You might be able to see them quoted in replies if you look back through the first sculpted vegan thread.

Read from here. Her original posts are gone but "louielouise" is quoted in a few replies so you can get the gist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I only joined because I previously drunk the
Kim kool aid. Spent money on her but then realised how she treats people she relies on for income. Saw how much she talks about this forum that supposedly doesn’t affect her. Thought I’d put in my two cents. I’m glad she’s reading. I know there’s a lot of bashing her appearance at times, but I genuinely believe that she’s a con artist and that she’s had to pay her friends. How they sleep at night knowing her bonkers views and her unethical business ways is beyond me.

Reactions: 5

It was in the first thread I think haha
I’m the same as you! I used to be a follower and then was like am I the only one who thinks she’s whack?! Then she started posting about tattle and ironically is the one who drew me here and made me unfollow her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

I can't figure out why people don't like Jack Munroe I thought she did a lot good for English people.

I follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffold drama, I've been fascinated from it all fell apart. And, I sometimes comment on Katie Price threads but they move so fast and it can be hard to catch up lol

I only joined because I previously drunk the
Kim kool aid. Spent money on her but then realised how she treats people she relies on for income. Saw how much she talks about this forum that supposedly doesn’t affect her. Thought I’d put in my two cents. I’m glad she’s reading. I know there’s a lot of bashing her appearance at times, but I genuinely believe that she’s a con artist and that she’s had to pay her friends. How they sleep at night knowing her bonkers views and her unethical business ways is beyond me.
Exactly this!!!! 🙌🏻
i bought her programmes too and was honestly quite excited when I first found her because what she could be about is something that really resonates with me. Unfortunately the real her is just a massive disappointment. And then that disappointment turned to disgust and anger the more I saw of her.

She is an hole. And she has no aspirations to be anything other than an hole. Never come across anybody with the sense of entitlement she has. None of her customers matter to her at all. Her only interest is having their money and admiration. But repeat custom is what pays the bills long term and I don’t think that’s working out for her. People are seeing through her and she’s having to resort to hopping onto different money making schemes.

The Sculpted Vegan executed in a professional manner by an authentic person should have been a scalable and growing business. It’s going the opposite way for her. And it’s deserved.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this!!!! 🙌🏻
i bought her programmes too and was honestly quite excited when I first found her because what she could be about is something that really resonates with me. Unfortunately the real her is just a massive disappointment. And then that disappointment turned to disgust and anger the more I saw of her.

She is an hole. And she has no aspirations to be anything other than an hole. Never come across anybody with the sense of entitlement she has. None of her customers matter to her at all. Her only interest is having their money and admiration. But repeat custom is what pays the bills long term and I don’t think that’s working out for her. People are seeing through her and she’s having to resort to hopping onto different money making schemes.

The Sculpted Vegan executed in a professional manner by an authentic person should have been a scalable and growing business. It’s going the opposite way for her. And it’s deserved.
Exactly this 👌🏻 spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

How long both vulgar Kim makes an appearance and starts posting pics of over priced birthday gifts. Maybe she’ll get another ugly Rolex watch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why she needs to repost happy birthday messages she's tagged in 🙈 next level cringe 🤣
I was thinking the exact same thing. Some people might have personal messages for her that they wouldn’t want posted all over insta. Nope, not happening with Kimmy. Nothing is sacred. Everybody needs to know how adored and wonderful she is 🙄 So insecure!

And why are they so desperate to be noticed by Vivendi Apparell? They tag them in everything. Obviously on the beg for some free stuff but it looks so desperate. Like a little dog with her tongue out offering a paw 🐶

I was thinking the exact same thing. Some people might have personal messages for her that they wouldn’t want posted all over insta. Nope, not happening with Kimmy. Nothing is sacred. Everybody needs to know how adored and wonderful she is 🙄 So insecure!
It's honestly so sad to see. She runs a dictatorship even though they can't see it at the minute. Comes across so free and easy but woe betide if you don't worship her or be guided along gradually to her way of thinking. All vying for her attention and approval with the cringy messages.

so far all from women on her pay roll. Will we see any messages off people who are just friends and not family or employees? I’ll not hold my breath

*edited typo*
Is it only me that finds it very odd how her employees, including that bizarre assistant Maia, tell her they love her?! I’m self employed now but when I was an employee, although I thankfully always had a great relationship with my bosses, I never said “I love you”. Very odd.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.