The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this!!!!! I couldn’t put my finger on it but you’ve hit the nail on the head. She paid for them though, and is drawing attention to them on Instagram so you’ve got to assume she likes the cows udder look?!
Maybe she’s still breast feeding her kids? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt it have you ever seen a story of her interacting or playing with any of the kids? Playing in the pool, playing a computer game, playing a board game spending quality time with her kids which doesn’t include drink/food or driving the car/horse box to an event/competition. How about a pic of her teaching her youngest something that he is interested in learning? She can’t say she respects their privacy as she posts pictures of them and even recently we have seen the child who she has said in the past that he doesn’t like being on her Instagram.

Reactions: 3
More likely Ryan has some weird cow fetish 😂
Gartner21 is right, she’s got no real interest in doing anything for or with her kids.

She seems to have more odd looking body parts than the average person - hammerhead shark feet, torpedo udders, bet she’s hiding a baboons arse in those thrush inducing leggings 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Kim you’re on holiday but still can’t help yourself reading here 😂 must be killing you having no control over what’s being said about you & all of it the truth 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sun damage on her décolletage! Never ever expose this area to sun - you will have the most awful skin there if you do. But its all about being 'brown' lol. Kim the 80's called - they say they want their tan back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Your nightly nipple show” 🤢 So her Father in Law is walking along by himself behind her and she’s talking to a bunch of strangers on Instagram about a “nightly nipple show”. Classy Kimmy, really classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi Kim you’re on holiday but still can’t help yourself reading here 😂 must be killing you having no control over what’s being said about you & all of it the truth 👍🏻
You are so right. She is such a control freak that it must eat away at her. 'People always ask me' 'So many of you are asking' Kim we all know its a load of tit. Nobody Cares, Try Harder!

Reactions: 6
“Your nightly nipple show” 🤢 So her Father in Law is walking along by himself behind her and she’s talking to a bunch of strangers on Instagram about a “nightly nipple show”. Classy Kimmy, really classy.
And what example does this give her young daughter who watches her stories???

Reactions: 4
Kim, why don’t you just duck off and enjoy your holiday with your family instead of being such an attention seeking bleep flaunting your nips because you’ve literally got nothing even remotely interesting to post. It’s all just getting a bit desperate now. Is this what a midlife crisis looks like?

Reactions: 5
My kids dad is friendly with Phil he is a lovely guy and that house is beautiful. Very down to earth people too

I’m having a double mastectomy next year with diep reconstruction. I shall also not be going braless
Hope everything goes well with your surgery I’m 5 years post up it was a big decision but had to be done I’m BRCA 2😏 there’s a great group on fb if you’re looking a little support from women who have been through it or like yourself waiting on the surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Eureka - I’ve solved the weird long nipple puzzle!!! Instead of her nose growing like Pinocchio every time she lies or misleads, her nipples grow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope everything goes well with your surgery I’m 5 years post up it was a big decision but had to be done I’m BRCA 2😏 there’s a great group on fb if you’re looking a little support from women who have been through it or like yourself waiting on the surgery.
We are probably already both in that group lol I’m brca1 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.