The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You put everything away by yourself ? Like everyone else does ?
It’s more shocking she thinks it’s instaworthy news. She’s just an old snorefest 😴
Most interesting bit of her holiday was the guy shaving the trees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes just reminding Lorraine that she's the hired help and mamma is back in town
She had to put on the extra lie as she forgot to remind us all that she has a housekeeper and doesnt want people to think she isn't a millionaire.

She contradicted herself so much, so she's put washed and ironed clothes with dirty clothes in a big pile. How is Lorraine to know which is which?

After travelling all day I would be getting a take away I wouldnt be cooking as you never have anything fresh in the house. Kimmie Noble do a great dine at home, but might be out of your price bracket after spending all Ryans allowance on holiday for the month.

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion
Kim Jong Cuntstable - not sculpted, not vegan, fur wearing narcissist. Would-be cult leader (if she could get the followers)

Too long?

Starting to understand why she calls herself vegan when she’s clearly not….saw an article where she says she practices the blue ocean strategy. That strategy is basically find a market where there’s little to no competition. And so began The Sculpted Vegan. She had no competition so pretended to be vegan to fill the perceived gap in the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion
Kim Jong Cuntstable - not sculpted, not vegan, fur wearing narcissist. Would-be cult leader (if she could get the followers)

Too long?

Starting to understand why she calls herself vegan when she’s clearly not….saw an article where she says she practices the blue ocean strategy. That strategy is basically find a market where there’s little to no competition. And so began The Sculpted Vegan. She had no competition so pretended to be vegan to fill the perceived gap in the market.
Love it and that's exactly what she did

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she is jumping with no hat on.....no professional rides without a hat (and if they do it's certainly not on social media).

Can't believe she is jumping with no hat on.....no professional rides without a hat (and if they do it's certainly not on social media).
Unbelievably stupid to ride and especially jump that way.

New thread suggestion

Too long?

Makes sense. Rarely any fitness or health related content anymore.

Hope her trainer says something

She had to put on the extra lie as she forgot to remind us all that she has a housekeeper and doesnt want people to think she isn't a millionaire.

She contradicted herself so much, so she's put washed and ironed clothes with dirty clothes in a big pile. How is Lorraine to know which is which?

After travelling all day I would be getting a take away I wouldnt be cooking as you never have anything fresh in the house. Kimmie Noble do a great dine at home, but might be out of your price bracket after spending all Ryans allowance on holiday for the month.
I heard she was eating meat or some animal based food in Noble & the waitress even commented…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
the photoshopped, threaded, non-vegan all the gear and no idea, with cow udd
I heard she was eating meat or some animal based food in Noble & the waitress even commented…
It wouldn't surprise me she's a liar and fake probably not even plant based

Reactions: 1
An unbelievably stupid thing to do. Hugely arrogant attitude too. “I’m so good, it won’t happen to me”. An absolutely horrendous example to set for her daughter.

An unbelievably stupid thing to do. Hugely arrogant attitude too. “I’m so good, it won’t happen to me”. An absolutely horrendous example to set for her daughter.
Hospitals are full enough with people like this, but agree more so the bad example to her daughter. Thank god no one really follows her so no kids will hopefully see this and think this is a good idea. It just takes one thing to spook a horse. Imagine something awful happening and her daughter witnessing that. Such a selfish cow! She really makes my blood boil!!

She's doing it for the attention knowing it will stir people. Stupid people do stupid things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.