The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely reading this and torturing us with her minging trotters. Put ‘em away Kimbo, your poor designer shoes can’t even improve those hooves 🤢 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely reading this and torturing us with her minging trotters. Put ‘em away Kimbo, your poor designer shoes can’t even improve those hooves 🤢 🤣🤣
Those aren’t designer! Moda. Feet are pretty ugly in general but hers take the biscuit!

Good grief this looks like a man with Kim’s head photoshopped on. Where’s her waist? That is so unflattering.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Those aren’t designer! Moda. Feet are pretty ugly in general but hers take the biscuit!

Good grief this looks like a man with Kim’s head photoshopped on. Where’s her waist? That is so unflattering.
I was thinking that earlier based on a different picture she posted. She’s looking quite chunky. She clearly isn’t following her menopause shred like she claimed to.

Zero waist - Chucky as get out in my opinion. Does look like a bloke with her head on to me.

Is this a badly placed pillow or a padded seat that has had lot of use causing it to sag? We will never know.
1655148446800.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4

comtemplating life and catching up on tattle 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4

So unflattering I had to look twice thought it was Ryan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And so predictable. No matter how much work she has done on the inside and outside she is so insecure. Poor girl.

• Heart
Shes removed the video that showed the kids jumping into the pool, where it clearly shows that it's not a private pool!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes removed the video that showed the kids jumping into the pool, where it clearly shows that it's not a private pool!
You would love to be able to find it and prove yet again she is lying that there is no pool. she must not of been able to afford her private chef this year either. Having to leave the villa every day to go and get lunch. She's probably glad to get a break from that miserable pool area.

I’m sure it’s private in that it’s for a certain number of apartments in that complex but it’s obviously not her pool exclusively. However in Kim’s head it sounds better to say it is. It’s quite a sad way to think. If they have paid a lot of money for that place they’ve been robbed. Not impressive at all.

Reactions: 3
It’s not a private pool! She posted a video of them all heading to the pool and it was quite a trek to get there. It wasn’t close by. That’s like claiming a hotel pool is a private pool. Technically it’s private for hotel guests, but that’s not the illusion she’s trying to create 🤥

Also, where the actual duck is her waist? She’s like a totem pole!
391AD7B8-55E6-4328-B7C7-F4717690A4C5.png

It’s not a private pool! She posted a video of them all heading to the pool and it was quite a trek to get there. It wasn’t close by. That’s like claiming a hotel pool is a private pool. Technically it’s private for hotel guests, but that’s not the illusion she’s trying to create 🤥

View attachment 1341866
She forgot to photoshop that one. “The photoshopped non-vegan”

• Haha

View attachment 1341866
She'll just photoshop it in later. She is a pure laugh

Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.

Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.
The comments aren't about you or your waist. They are about Kim's. Kim who photoshops a waist in one photo then it's gone in the next.
No one cares about anyone else's waist or lack of waist.
Comments are demonstrating the irony in what Kim posts and what reality is

Reactions: 7
I think we all struggle with our shape after having babies. But the real issue is not her waist….the issue is her pretending to have one, pretending that she carved her waist via the programmes she wants you to pay money for, when in reality she edits her pictures. Mocking her unedited pictures is about her being dishonest with her representation of herself in the first place.
(PS - If you’re working hard in the gym but still struggling with waist - be careful you’re not bulking it up with ab work. Bret Contreras’ suggested that is a culprit so I dropped it and it really made a difference)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.