The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tame….. or skint??? 🤣🤣

Bought off the lookie lookie man on the beach 🤣🤣 She’s such a knob!
I literally called it a few posts ago - she says bag, but in reality it’ll be another one of her minuscule belt bags or woc’s, which are obviously useless as she needs to wear both to carry her tit around 🤣🤣 I say this as someone with plenty of experience of having mulptiple chanel classic flaps, even the large isn’t particularly roomy. The WOC’s are basically big enough to fit a phone and your credit card…not a day time bag!

Reactions: 4
Has she ever bought anything but shoes, belts, bags or glasses from Chanel is that because they are cheaper and heavily branded? Me thinks yes 😂
Not branded she doesn't buy it, she does love herself, I'm morto for her taking a selfie, although it's probably good for the daughter to spend some time with her and not drinking, and the shop window photo is on a whole new level of embarrassment. Shes probably half cut this is something you would do when your a teenager, not a women in her late 40's

Reactions: 3
Tame….. or skint??? 🤣🤣

Bought off the lookie lookie man on the beach 🤣🤣 She’s such a knob!
Why does she have to speak like this? Does she realise people will just dislike her… is just gross.

I literally called it a few posts ago - she says bag, but in reality it’ll be another one of her minuscule belt bags or woc’s, which are obviously useless as she needs to wear both to carry her tit around 🤣🤣 I say this as someone with plenty of experience of having mulptiple chanel classic flaps, even the large isn’t particularly roomy. The WOC’s are basically big enough to fit a phone and your credit card…not a day time bag!
Just big enough to fit your daily steroids in …. 🤭

She’s like an obsessed child that can only talk about one thing - Chanel, Chanel, Chanel, Chanel, Chanel…..
She’s so proud of herself for buying something from Chanel and is tagging them clearly hoping for some kudos from them for buying the smallest things they have 😂
Obviously only took one pair of sandals on holiday….they’ve been on day and night.

Almost time to start thinking of a new thread title for the photoshopped, fur wearing, non vegan with the saggy cows udders for tits. Any good suggestions?

• Haha
Shes so common, going into the chanel store in her bikini after sunbathing all morning and being beach sweaty. I'm sure they were turned.
I dont even go to the beach cafe without throwing on a beach cover or t shirt. No one needs to see your sweaty body

Reactions: 7
Eating in tonight, some burn lentil offering 🤢🤢 Tough times for Kimbo indeed, eating in AND having to cook/duck it up herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Eating in tonight, some burn lentil offering 🤢🤢 Tough times for Kimbo indeed, eating in AND having to cook/duck it up herself 🤣🤣
She must of spent all her euros in chanel store and on booze. If I had her supposed millions I definitely wouldn't be cooking on holiday I never cook on holiday thats the whole point it's a break!!

She needs to take a look at her implants which seem to have developed lateral displacement which is maybe why she is wearing the weird necklace.
Also for a suitcase full of designer shoes, belts, shades etc she seems to have worn the same necklace, shoes and green swimsuit for most of the week.
Wearing a bikini like a 16 year old Orange County girl to a designer shop is just embarrassing!

Attachments

There was an article in the Daily Mail that mentioned Kimmy’s friend Keith Raniere and his cult. Anyone remember Kimmy’s TED talk where she called him “one in a million”?! He’s certainly that Kimmy. Her talk was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen, car crash viewing. Her acting was cringeworthy and her “jokes” fell flat on their arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There was an article in the Daily Mail that mentioned Kimmy’s friend Keith Raniere and his cult. Anyone remember Kimmy’s TED talk where she called him “one in a million”?! He’s certainly that Kimmy. Her talk was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen, car crash viewing. Her acting was cringeworthy and her “jokes” fell flat on their arse.
Wasn’t it just?!?! I was really surprised by how bad it was. To my memory it was just a big story about how she had shouted at her kid and how damaging it was to do that and how you should never do that. Then I was waiting on the advice on what you do instead (as is the point with TED talks) and instead of advice came the mic drop. Very bizarre.
She’s just an attention bleep.

Wasn’t it just?!?! I was really surprised by how bad it was. To my memory it was just a big story about how she had shouted at her kid and how damaging it was to do that and how you should never do that. Then I was waiting on the advice on what you do instead (as is the point with TED talks) and instead of advice came the mic drop. Very bizarre.
She’s just an attention bleep.
Yep, you just summed it up. It was the drumming her fingers on her lips when talking about her husband……just like she does now when “deciding” if she will have a drink. Also talking about “happy endings” with her kids in the audience. It was so embarrassing. I think she thought people would find her hilarious but it just wasn’t funny.

Photoshopped, Chanel lookie lookie man sunglasses wearer, cow udder nipples still not vegan

I know she probably paid for the sunglasses but I know she would be horrified if people thought they were fake haha

• Haha
She isn't half letting us know she got her shoes bags and sunnies packed 😂😂😂 she must literally run her instagram from everything she sees us chat about here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.