The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she’s shouting about the poor woman who’s job it is to cater to her every whim. Is this woman capable of doing ANYTHING herself? Expect breakfast. She can take croissants out a packet, woohoo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.
The point is Kim isn’t honest. I am the shape I am and you are the shape you are. We are all different. The thing is, I don’t photoshop my photos to sell dodgy fitness programs. Kim claims to have carved a phenomenal, epic figure but these holiday photos suggest otherwise. Don’t be self conscious, I’m sure you look great.

Reactions: 5
So today she’s shouting about the poor woman who’s job it is to cater to her every whim. Is this woman capable of doing ANYTHING herself? Expect breakfast. She can take croissants out a packet, woohoo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Its so she can blag a discount or demand extra services - because she promoted her. Kim never does anything without her own benefit in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its so she can blag a discount or demand extra services - because she promoted her. Kim never does anything without her own benefit in sight.
She’s also trying to make herself feel more important by saying this poor woman liaises with her skivvy, sorry PA Maia. It’s the equivalent of saying “your people speak to my people”. She’s a complete dick! She’s really not used to good service is she?! Ffs Kimmy people have been doing this for years except they don’t feel the need to brag.

Reactions: 7
Yer woman faye, it's her job. She's a paid for concierge, why is Kim making out like she does something amazing for her? The woman has built a business out of being a concierge.
It's not uncommon to use one.
Its things like this that show how basic Kim really is. She uses a concierge and thinks it's worthy of talking about on stories.
Guess what Kim, we've all known about them for years! It's not something new

I'm sure she's watching those stories and cringing at Kim's arse licking.
I wonder why Kim didn't book a private jet through her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I follow Claire Graham married to Phil Graham the fitness guy they live in Hillsborough in the most beautiful home which they’ve just bought & renovated. They are what you call wealthy imo but you never hear her brag etc she does have a page solely for her home if you’re interested in following her journey in design etc. Kim the “millionaire” hasn’t a patch on them because she doesn’t have a fraction of their wealth hence why she feels the need to validate her existence

Reactions: 4
Yer woman faye, it's her job. She's a paid for concierge, why is Kim making out like she does something amazing for her? The woman has built a business out of being a concierge.
Its things like this that show how basic Kim really is. She uses a concierge and thinks it's worthy of talking about on stories.

So true. She's an absolute prat. Tempted to unfollow her so many times but would really miss the craic.

Reactions: 1
I follow Claire Graham married to Phil Graham the fitness guy they live in Hillsborough in the most beautiful home which they’ve just bought & renovated. They are what you call wealthy imo but you never hear her brag etc she does have a page solely for her home if you’re interested in following her journey in design etc. Kim the “millionaire” hasn’t a patch on them because she doesn’t have a fraction of their wealth hence why she feels the need to validate her existence
Big Phil Graham 😂 there’s a thread for them
On here. I think the reason she doesn’t flaunt the wealth is because it isn’t hers to flaunt. Apparently Phil comes from money, and he’s also made A fair bit from his business

“I don’t wear a bra because I don’t have too” with your fake tits! awk f@&k off Kim you self obsessed c@&t I’ve had a double mastectomy with implants & I don’t have to wear a bra but you know what I do because I don’t feel the need to have folk staring at me 🙄 you look like a hooker end off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole purpose of that video was to draw attention to those odd shaped long nipples. She’s so desperate for attention its getting ridiculous. And what a boring holiday. Why even leave Ireland? She’s doing the same thing over there…sunbathe and get drunk.

Reactions: 6
“I don’t wear a bra because I don’t have too” with your fake tits! awk f@&k off Kim you self obsessed c@&t I’ve had a double mastectomy with implants & I don’t have to wear a bra but you know what I do because I don’t feel the need to have folk staring at me 🙄 you look like a hooker end off!!!!
All attention seeking. Disgusting, revolting & how embarrassed her children must be?! Especially the older boys?!😬 actually…prob don’t know any different as they aren’t exposed to general public or air I might add.

Because… she’s saving for double glazing…silly 😄

• Haha
Croch shoot with foot massages ? I can’t believe she said she doesn’t have to wear a bra. Who says that on a professional account.

• Heart
  • Sick
They look like cows udders 🥴 watch there’s no calves about Kimmy, because one glance at those and they’ll be latching on for milk 😂

• Haha
My kids dad is friendly with Phil he is a lovely guy and that house is beautiful. Very down to earth people too

I’m having a double mastectomy next year with diep reconstruction. I shall also not be going braless

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They look like cows udders 🥴 watch there’s no calves about Kimmy, because one glance at those and they’ll be latching on for milk 😂
Exactly this!!!!! I couldn’t put my finger on it but you’ve hit the nail on the head. She paid for them though, and is drawing attention to them on Instagram so you’ve got to assume she likes the cows udder look?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.