The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was just bleary eyed and hungover but you could be right. She clearly has a drink problem.

And just because she says her kids speak mandarin doesn’t mean they actually do. She’s been caught out with many porkies 🤥

I also genuinely think she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She has all the traits
Lol yeah your probably right it is a hangover lol

Her son has been on insta and he is fluent in mandarin. Her kids seem to be lovely kids from what I see of them online. It's just a pity that she has to hijack their interests to her own ends.

Reactions: 3
Folloers on Instagram have dropped again. Oh dear Kimbo and have noticed the recent Insta ads popping up. People getting fed up with the constant braggin and crap.

Reactions: 4
Her content is boring AF. Memes from 10 years ago and her doing badly executed weight lifting. So engaging - nope.

Reactions: 5
Folloers on Instagram have dropped again. Oh dear Kimbo and have noticed the recent Insta ads popping up. People getting fed up with the constant braggin and crap.
I was looking through her old threads there one of the posts she had 440,000 in July last year that was when she was buying followers it's now 426,000.

There was a post about her Spanish programme remember she had to go to Spain on a work visit during Covid to hire staff or something I can't remember the exact spoof so she could lie it was work related lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must of either forgot to take a photo or was too frightened those instahuns would steal her designer handbag and rolex last night.

She did get a new filter to hide the bags under her eyes then was probably too drunk she forgot to use it for the next shot. I was looking at other people's stories but no bad dancing of her. Ragin 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not sure that she posted the correct video on her horse account. The latest one shows her hitting the horse quite a slap down the neck with her stick when she’s walking around before she starts jumping. She can also be heard shouting/growling at him. Not sure that’s very kind, empathetic behaviour from a vegan towards an animal now is it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure that she posted the correct video on her horse account. The latest one shows her hitting the horse quite a slap down the neck with her stick when she’s walking around before she starts jumping. She can also be heard shouting/growling at him. Not sure that’s very kind, empathetic behaviour from a vegan towards an animal now is it?
I've just watched it and in sick to my stomach. That poor horse. 😢 I want to go and whip her but she'd probably enjoy it the sick witch!

• Sad
I’ve just watched that clip…..absolutely disgusting. That isn’t a tap it’s a full of smack, for what? To get him going 😡🤬😡🤬
He needs to buckeroo her arse off him
I’m sure she will be watching the Grand National with her tit champers on tap this weekend and we all know at least one poor horse will have to be put down…….not very vegan

• Sad
Training for butterfly stroke 🤣🤣
Honestly my son's butterfly kick is far smoother than whatever it is she is doing. How is her back not in agony?! After watching the horse clip I hope she puts her back out!

She must of either forgot to take a photo or was too frightened those instahuns would steal her designer handbag and rolex last night.

She did get a new filter to hide the bags under her eyes then was probably too drunk she forgot to use it for the next shot. I was looking at other people's stories but no bad dancing of her. Ragin 😁
The bags are awful but then again she loves looking like she's a melting doll... to many fillers, threads and whatever she has done to her face is making her look far older than her age!

Reactions: 1
Can someone screen record the horse video please? We should have a record of it here before she deletes it

I was wondering how long it would be before she mentioned this. Her BFF!! the man probably doesn’t even remember her one pathetic attempt at open water swimming 😂😂
Now, she did it with her family the next day too remember. She was going to do it regularly with her family. Two times in total! If only she was consistent 😎

• Haha
I really really wish she wouldnt 'dance'. Christ on a bike.
Are you kidding?!?! The dancing is the best thing you’ll see on insta today!!!! For all the wrong reasons 🤣🙈
See those manky nips are out again. She loves a good filter and could remove them if she wanted to 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.